Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,424 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

I Need Ur Advice (aviation Related) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Ur Advice (aviation Related) (660 Views)

Aviation Workers Protest Airport Concession - Pictures / Arik Air : Aviation Unions Embark On Indefinite Strike Over Unpaid Salaries / A Science Related Degree But Interested In TV Broadcasting Job, Advise On How To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ur Advice (aviation Related) by wine4dguy: 4:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
A friend wants genuine career advice. He has a bsc in aeronautical engineering and doesn't know what to do next...he thought of AME(Aircraft Maintenance Engineering) but feels its a low profile job) what do y'all advice he does?
Re: I Need Ur Advice (aviation Related) by mrbillz(m): 2:17am On Jun 16, 2015
Dont know much about aviation
Re: I Need Ur Advice (aviation Related) by duerap: 3:43pm On Jun 17, 2015
Well, from my own point of view, the aviation industry may not be so flooded with applicants as much as the other industries so you have an edge already. The choice of aspect of the aviation industry you want to delve into is solely up to you. Ultimately, you are the one to set your own success criteria. I want to guess that what you may be looking for apparently include honour, job satisfaction and economic empowerment i.e. money if you like. Any job that can give you these is worth going for. This is my humble take.

1 Like

Re: I Need Ur Advice (aviation Related) by wine4dguy: 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
yes I concure to what you have just wrote but it would have been a lot more easier if someone points to a particular direction with a reason for such either through previous experience in the field

(1) (Reply)

Bio-gas Production Testimony / Advise Please / Secret To GREAT Career In 2016 From Malcom X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.