Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,886,070 members, 6,935,119 topics. Date: Monday, 27 June 2022 at 03:29 PM

GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) (10827 Views)

Who Has Taken Stanbic IBTC Bank SHL Assessment Test Before? / SIWES: Who Else Got This Invitation From NLNG? / Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) by adeniyitheprof(m): 5:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
I just created and designed an android app that will allow you, at any time, to download or have access to the job-related files shown below and which I do not want you to pay for and you do not need to drop any email address here again.

I created this topic- https://www.nairaland.com/1523214/questions-gmatjob-aptitude-testgovernment-job but later stopped sending messages to people. I am tired of copying and pasting and this is affecting my offline job responsibilities. That was why I created and designed an app that will allow you and others out there to have access to these files and other benefits embedded in the app.

One of the many benefits of this app is to get 100% FREE JOB SMS ALERT strictly for MTN users if you desire. (This is NOT a cheat at all but it is totally legit)

THE FILES IN THIS APP WHICH YOU WILL DOWNLOAD FOR FREE ARE:

*COVER LETTER SAMPLES with different Aptitude Test Questions and Answers
*Nigerian Immigration Past Q & A, Syllabus and Samples for Government Job Test
*THE OFFICIAL GUIDE FOR GMAT® REVIEW, 12TH EDITION (It has 843 pages)
*THE OFFICIAL GUIDE FOR GMAT® REVIEW, 13TH EDITION (It has 846 pages)
*Resume Maker Professional version 14 for PC (Included are VIDEO with PICTURES) - This software has over 25 in-built live videos on job interviews
*WinWay Resume Maker (A great software for PC only) - This software has over 100 in-built live videos on job interviews
*Free Editable Resume Formats and Templates

*ACCA COURSE NOTES
*ACCA Past Exams Q & A
*DRAGNET Abstract ReasoningTest1-Solution
*DRAGNET Abstract ReasoningTest3-Solution
*DRAGNET NUMERICAL REASONING TEST QUESTION AND ANSWERS
*DRAGNET VERBAL APTITUDE
*DRAGNET abstract-diagrammatic test
*DRAGNET numeric test 2
*DRAGNET numeric test TIPS ON HOW TO ANSWERS
*DRAGNET numerical test 1
*GRE QUESTIONS PDF
*GRE SYTLE OF QUESTIONS
*ICAN PAST Q & A BY PATHFINDER
*UPDATED ICAN STUDY MATERIALS OR PACKS

*SHL 1
*SHL NumericalTest10-Questions
*SHL_DIRECT_SAMPLE_QUESTIONS
*75-Interview-Questions & OTHERS
*1001_Solved_Engineering_Fundamentals_Problems,_3rd_ed._by_Michael_R._Lindeburg
*Accenture Placement Papers
*EXXONMOBIL Q & A
*HALLIBURTON-SAMPLE-Job-Aptitude & INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
*NLNG_APTITUDE_TEST_PAST_QUESTIONS_AND_ANSWERS
*OTHER IMPORTANT APTITUDE TEST Q &A
*SHELL_ONLINE APTITUDE TEST QUESTIONS

HOW TO DOWNLOAD THEM?

To get these files and so many other important files with DAILY JOB UPDATES, LATEST NIGERIAN NEWS, FREE EDITABLE RESUMES FORMAT AND TEMPLATES as well as TWO (2) DIFFERENT RESUME MAKING SOFTWARES FOR PC USERS, you will need to #download NIGERIAN JOBS GOOGLE android app called JOBS AND NEWS FOR NIGERIANS on GOOGLE PLAY STORE.

Here is the direct link to the app-
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jobs.and.news.for.nigerians

OR

Search for ADENIYI on GOOGLE PLAY STORE and install the app titled “JOBS AND NEWS FOR NIGERIANS” You will see a lot of important files and softwares for job-seeking graduates. Daily Job Updates, Latest Nigerian News and so much more. ALL IN ONE APP!!!

#NOTE: On GOOGLE PLAY STORE, “JOBS AND NEWS FOR NIGERIANS” is an upgrade to NIGERIAN JOBS GOOGLE app; download and install “JOBS AND NEWS FOR NIGERIANS”

PERFECTLY CREATED AND DESIGNED WITH GREAT CONFIGURATIONS AND CAREFULLY CHOSEN BEAUTIFUL COLOURS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9HxR9HhvyY

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) by Wealthyone: 5:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
adeniyitheprof, you have done well for those that will benefit from it (Job seekers). May God reward you abundantly.

1 Like

Re: GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) by adeniyitheprof(m): 6:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
Wealthyone:
adeniyitheprof, you have done well for those that will benefit from it (Job seekers). May God reward you abundantly.

Amen
Thanks
Re: GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) by adeniyitheprof(m): 6:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
COVER LETTER SAMPLES AND JOB APTITUDE TEST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS (NOT GMAT QUESTIONS) ARE ONE OF THE FILES YOU ARE FREE TO DOWNLOAD ONCE YOU INSTALL THE APP

In the zip file of this package, you will find the following:

(I) 5 COVER LETTER SAMPLES IN DOC FILE:

**SAMPLE 1===This sample can be used by job applicants that do not have skilled job experience.

**SAMPLE 2===This sample can be used by job applicants that have skilled job experience.

**SAMPLE 3===This sample can be used by a job applicant that has a contact person in the organisation or a mutual reference known to both him and the employer and can be used by job applicants that do not have skilled job experience.

**SAMPLE 4===This sample can be used by a job applicant that has a contact person in the organisation or a mutual reference known to both him and the employer and can be used by job applicants that have skilled job experience.

**SAMPLE 5===This sample can be used by all job applicants, whether they have skilled job experience or not.

(II) TOP OUTLANDISH OR FUNNY RESUME MISTAKES: They are up to 10 IN DOC. FILE

(III) JOB APTITUDE TEST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS (NOT GMAT QUESTIONS) IN PDF which include the following:

**10,000 general knowledge questions and answers

**Abstract Reasoning - Practice Test 1

**Concentration - Practice Test 1

**Data Checking - Practice Test 1

**Diagrammatic Reasoning - Practice Test 1

**Fault Diagnosis - Practice Test 1

**Mechanical Reasoning - Practice Test 1

**Numerical Ability - Computation Practice Test 1

**Numerical Ability - Data Interpretation Practice Test 1

**Numerical Ability - Estimation Practice Test 1

**Numerical Ability - Reasoning Practice Test 1

**Spatial Ability - Practice Test 1

**Verbal Ability - Comprehension Practice Test 1

**Verbal Ability - Critical Reasoning Practice Test 1

**Verbal Ability - Spelling Practice Test 1

**Verbal Ability - Word Meaning Practice Test 1

**Verbal Ability - Word Relationship Practice Test 1

TOTAL DOWNLOAD: 3.34MB…19 FILES IN ALL
Re: GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) by alotofgrace(m): 6:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
Re: GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) by adeniyitheprof(m): 6:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
alotofgrace:
bless thee brobro

Amen
Thanks
Re: GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) by adeniyitheprof(m): 6:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
SYLLABUS AND SAMPLE QUESTIONS FOR GOVERNMENT JOB TEST ARE PART OF THE FILES

HERE ARE THE CONTENT OF THIS ZIP FILE
*Identifying Premises and Conclusions in Arguments
*Logic of Critical thinking by Madubuchi Dukor
*Logical Thinking Exams Series
*Public Service Exam 2008
*SYLLABUS Public Service Examination
Re: GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) by blesseenE: 7:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
Re: GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) by Lero15(m): 8:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
Wow. This is awesome. Bless you, adeniyitheprof
Re: GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) by adeniyitheprof(m): 5:39am On Jun 16, 2015
Lero15:
Wow. This is awesome. Bless you, adeniyitheprof

Amen
Thanks

1 Like

Re: GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) by adeniyitheprof(m): 7:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
To get these files and so many other important files with DAILY JOB UPDATES, LATEST NIGERIAN NEWS, FREE EDITABLE RESUMES FORMAT AND TEMPLATES as well as TWO (2) DIFFERENT RESUME MAKING SOFTWARES FOR PC USERS, you will need to #download NIGERIAN JOBS GOOGLE android app called #JOBS_AND_NEWS_FOR_NIGERIANS on GOOGLE PLAY STORE.

Here is the direct link to the app- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jobs.and.news.for.nigerians

OR search for ADENIYI on GOOGLE PLAY STORE and install the app titled “JOBS AND NEWS FOR NIGERIANS”. You will see a lot of important files and softwares for job-seeking graduates. Daily Job Updates, Latest Nigerian News and so much more. ALL IN ONE APP!!!

#NOTE: On GOOGLE PLAY STORE, “JOBS AND NEWS FOR NIGERIANS” is an upgrade to NIGERIAN JOBS GOOGLE app; download and install “JOBS AND NEWS FOR NIGERIANS”

PERFECTLY CREATED AND DESIGNED WITH GREAT CONFIGURATIONS AND CAREFULLY CHOSEN BEAUTIFUL COLOURS
Re: GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) by adeniyitheprof(m): 9:34am On Jun 17, 2015
[size=20pt]DOWNLOAD “SHL QUESTIONS PDF” @ ₦0.00[/size]

‪#‎NOTE‬: PLEASE, DO NOT DROP YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HERE. Some people do sell 25% of this package @ ₦2500 but you will get 100% of the package here 100% FREE

SHL Past Questions for Aptitude Tests are now available here. It's a well-known fact that most employers and recruitment firms use SHL questions for their aptitude tests. If you are a job seeker writing aptitude tests and you don't have SHL past questions, you haven't started yet.

SHL questions are used by Companies like GTBank, among other banks, experienced level jobs at NLNG etc.

These past questions are reliable and authentic. It will give you an insight into past exams conducted by most employers and recruitment firms in Nigeria.

SHL" is an international company that produces psychometric assessment tests for employers to use to evaluate and compare various abilities in job candidates. The type of tests SHL produce include numerical, verbal, and diagrammatic reasoning tests, inductive reasoning tests, personality questionnaires and motivation questionnaires in both paper and online formats. SHL tests are commonly used at assessment centres.

This package consists of 29 different packages, including SHL Q & A IN FORM OF PICTURES, SHL DIRECT SAMPLE QUESTIONS printed versions and others compressed into one. You cannot but have this package if you are a job-seeking graduate

FILE SIZE: 54.36MB (It is advisable to use Wi Fi, BB data, or any other to download this file)
FILE TYPE: ZIP
PRICE: 100% FREE
SECURITY: The file is secured with a PASSWORD

HOW TO GET THIS FILE

To get this file and so many other important files, you will need to ‪#‎download‬ NIGERIAN JOBS GOGLE android app called ‪#‎JOBS_AND_NEWS_FOR_NIGERIANS‬ on GOOGLE PLAY STORE.

Here is the direct link to the app- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jobs.and.news.for.nigerians

OR search for ADENIYI on GOOGLE PLAY STORE and install the app titled “JOBS AND NEWS FOR NIGERIANS”. You will see a lot of important files and softwares for job-seeking graduates. Daily Job Updates, Latest Nigerian News and so much more. ALL IN ONE APP!!!

#NOTE: On GOOGLE PLAY STORE, “JOBS AND NEWS FOR NIGERIANS” is an upgrade to NIGERIAN JOBS GOOGLE

Re: GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) by blesseenE: 12:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
just downloaded it. From what I have seen it is a good app. Thanks. Will rate and review it later.
Re: GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) by adeniyitheprof(m): 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
blesseenE:
just downloaded it. From what I have seen it is a good app. Thanks. Will rate and review it later.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) by tunboy(m): 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2015
@adeniyiprof pls help me send the files to my mail, I mean dragnet, shl, gmat and other u think a job seeker would need. Thanks boss tdsanya@gmail.com
Re: GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) by adeniyitheprof(m): 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
tunboy:
@adeniyiprof pls help me send the files to my mail, I mean dragnet, shl, gmat and other u think a job seeker would need. Thanks boss tdsanya@gmail.com

Follow the procedure of getting these files.

Download and install an android app called JOBS AND NEWS FOR NIGERIANS via the link below and select the file you want to download:

Don't wait for anyone! INSTALL THE APP AND GET ALL THE FILES LISTED ABOVE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) by jasper83: 11:35am On Jun 21, 2015
adeniyitheprof:

Download and install an android app called JOBS AND NEWS FOR NIGERIANS via the link below and select the file you want to download:

nice job bro, but its not downloading on my Nokia lumia 520, how do i go about it.
Re: GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) by adeniyitheprof(m): 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
jasper83:

nice job bro, but its not downloading on my Nokia lumia 520, how do i go about it.

Nokia Lumia 520 is a windows phone which may not allow you to install this android app.

Perhaps, you could get a friend who has an android phone to install the app and download all the files you want to his own phone. You can get these files from him via BLUETOOTH.

I guess there is a way which windows phones' users can install apk files. Check GOOGLE SEARCH for that.
Re: GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) by siegfried99(m): 4:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
Nice work OP wink
Re: GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) by adeniyitheprof(m): 8:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
[size=20pt]GET THIS: “WINWAY RESUME DELUXE 12.0” FOR FREE[/size]

NOTE:
On Amazon, this software is currently sold at $42.99 but you will get it here FREE (Scroll down to see how to get this software)

Quotes and reviews

• "WinWay Resume Deluxe is a product that really does all the work for you"
TECHREPUBLIC

• "Makes it so easy to produce an impressive resume"
SMART COMPUTING

• "Because of WinWay Resume, I landed a spectacular job that I love!"
JOHN SHUKLE, SPOKANE, WA

• "It has made writing a resume so much easier... Great Product!"
JOHN SCHUSTER, MORRISVILLE, NY

• "I loved the many different formats and styles, and the interaction was so easy"
JOHN STARNES

• "WinWay made the difference and really helped me land a great job that perfectly matched my skills"
NEAL STONE, OLYMPIA, WA

• "I found many great jobs with WinWay's Job Agent"
GENEVIEVE M. MILLER, CONROE, TX

• "I am most impressed with the 'JOBS' function that allows me to run a keyword search and find every posted position anywhere in the country in one location."
WILLIAM GREEN, HOUSTON, TX

• "The resumes I write for my customers with WinWay Resume always get them in the door for an interview. Thank you for such an outstanding resume writing software. Indeed it is THE COMPLETE PACKAGE!"
DONNA WATSON, OWNER OF VIRTUAL DESKTOP SPECIALTY PRINTING, HINESVILLE, GA

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:
WinWay Resume Deluxe is an exceptional resume writing tool that allows you to customize your resume and cover letter to the job you want. This resume builder also includes features that teach you interviewing skills, help you manage your contact information and assist you with online job searches.

The resume wizard offers more than 14,000 templates that make creating a resume as easy as entering in your information. This part of WinWay Resume Deluxe is enhanced by the 350-plus themes that come with the program and 116,000-plus phrases [/b]that can help you find the right thing to say in your resume

[b]PROS

WinWay Resume Deluxe has over 14,000 resume templates and samples to get you started. It´s a complete program that takes care of every aspect of the job seeking problem, and offers good resources.

CONS
The program lacks the ability to link your resume to Facebook or Google Plus.

THE VERDICT: 9/10
With great features such as salary search, video interview tips and a smartphone app, WinWay Resume Deluxe acts more as a career-building tool than a mere resume writing program.

[size=20pt]HOW TO DOWNLOAD THIS SOFTWARE?[/size]

To get this software and so many other important files with DAILY JOB UPDATES, LATEST NIGERIAN NEWS, FREE EDITABLE RESUMES FORMAT AND TEMPLATES as well as TWO (2) DIFFERENT RESUME MAKING SOFTWARES FOR PC USERS, you will need to #download NIGERIAN JOBS GOOGLE android app called JOBS AND NEWS FOR NIGERIANS [/b]on GOOGLE PLAY STORE.

[b]Here is the direct link to the app-

OR

Search for ADENIYI on GOOGLE PLAY STORE and install the app titled “JOBS AND NEWS FOR NIGERIANS” You will see a lot of important files and softwares for job-seeking graduates. Daily Job Updates, Latest Nigerian News and so much more. ALL IN ONE APP!!!

Re: GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) by adeniyitheprof(m): 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
[size=20pt]DO NOT MISS THIS APP IF YOU ARE A CORPER OR A SERIOUS JOB-SEEKING GRADUATE. IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED AND HELPFUL.[/size]

Re: GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) by adeniyitheprof(m): 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
AFTER #NYSC PASSING OUT CEREMONY, WHAT NEXT?
FIRST, DOWNLOAD THIS ANDROID APP FOR 365/24/7 JOB UPDATES....Very Reliable and Recommendable. Not only job updates, there are also downloadable past aptitude test or recruitment questions of different job vacancies and companies in pdf and docx included in this great android app. One of the many benefits of this app is the 100% FREE SMS ON LATEST AND CURRENT NIGERIAN JOB VANCANCIES FOR MTN USERS (This is basically legit.)

This app will soon be available on AMAZON STORES

Re: GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) by adeniyitheprof(m): 8:10am On Jul 18, 2015

Re: GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) by adeniyitheprof(m): 2:20pm On Aug 07, 2015

Re: GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) by adeniyitheprof(m): 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
Re: GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 15, 2015
Bro a beg can u upload it to another download site such as mobo market....or sending it directly to me.....for those that have issues downloading from play store
Re: GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) by peterjero(m): 3:30am On Dec 16, 2015
molibediumss:
Bro a beg can u upload it to another download site such as mono market....or sending it directly to me.....for those that have issues downloading from play store
Seconded
Re: GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) by oyeludef(m): 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
adeniyitheprof:
sir I av downloaded d app but d materials are passworded please help me with the password
Re: GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) by adeniyitheprof(m): 1:22am On Dec 17, 2015
oyeludef:
sir I av downloaded d app but d materials are passworded please help me with the password

The password of any material you download should be on the NIGERIAN JOBS GOOGLE blog together with the download link.

Remember when you clicked on the material you wanted on the android app, it directed you to a website---it is on this website you will see both the download link and the password if the material is passworded.
Re: GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) by oyeludef(m): 4:46am On Dec 17, 2015
adeniyitheprof:

The password of any material you download should be on the NIGERIAN JOBS GOOGLE blog together with the download link.

Remember when you clicked on the material you wanted on the android app, it directed you to a website---it is on this website you will see both the download link and the password if the material is passworded.
i still can't find the password there. Dis is d web page http://nigerianjobsgoogle..ng/p/free-complete-gmat-books-part-two-2.html?m=1
Re: GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) by adeniyitheprof(m): 4:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
oyeludef:
i still can't find the password there. Dis is d web page http://nigerianjobsgoogle..ng/p/free-complete-gmat-books-part-two-2.html?m=1

I will get back to you soon
Re: GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) by oyeludef(m): 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
adeniyitheprof:

I will get back to you soon
ok sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Keys To Turning Down A Job Offer Without Burning Bridges / Not More Than 28 Years / My Experience With Health Stream Alliance (HSA) Part I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 202
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.