Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,129 members, 7,807,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Please Between Rochas/ Fashola And Atiku/akpabio Who Will You Vot For - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Between Rochas/ Fashola And Atiku/akpabio Who Will You Vot For (1869 Views)

Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) / Picture Of Bovi And Atiku Abubakar Dabbing Will Make You Laugh / Fayose, Aregbesola And Atiku Spotted In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Between Rochas/ Fashola And Atiku/akpabio Who Will You Vot For by CharliParker: 6:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
Please between Rochas/ Fashola and Atiku/Akpabio who will you vote for for president and VP please I know it is too early but I need to check on something.
Re: Please Between Rochas/ Fashola And Atiku/akpabio Who Will You Vot For by doublewisdom: 6:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
Atiku / Akpabio.

5 Likes

Re: Please Between Rochas/ Fashola And Atiku/akpabio Who Will You Vot For by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
CharliParker:
Please between Rochas/ Fashola and Atiku/Akpabio who will you vote for for president and VP please I know it is too early but I need to check on something.
Akpabio anyday!

5 Likes

Re: Please Between Rochas/ Fashola And Atiku/akpabio Who Will You Vot For by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
Atiku/Akpabio

6 Likes

Re: Please Between Rochas/ Fashola And Atiku/akpabio Who Will You Vot For by Truth24(m): 6:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
barrnchedo:
Akpabio anyday!
U be correct guy

6 Likes

Re: Please Between Rochas/ Fashola And Atiku/akpabio Who Will You Vot For by Truth24(m): 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
Akpabio but pairing Atiku with Akpabio doesn't makes enough brain Sha Lets imagine a Fashola/Akpabio ticket

1 Like

Re: Please Between Rochas/ Fashola And Atiku/akpabio Who Will You Vot For by giles14(m): 6:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
CharliParker:
who b rochas.akpabio all d way.u tink Igbo man go vote alhaji rochas

2 Likes

Re: Please Between Rochas/ Fashola And Atiku/akpabio Who Will You Vot For by stevnwigw1: 6:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
rochas/fashola is the bomb

2 Likes

Re: Please Between Rochas/ Fashola And Atiku/akpabio Who Will You Vot For by OYAY(m): 6:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
ATIKU in OBJ's voice idey Laff ooooo!
Re: Please Between Rochas/ Fashola And Atiku/akpabio Who Will You Vot For by Abduljohn(m): 6:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
Rochas/Fashola

2 Likes

Re: Please Between Rochas/ Fashola And Atiku/akpabio Who Will You Vot For by dachpee(m): 6:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
Atiku /Akpabio, A square connection

1 Like

Re: Please Between Rochas/ Fashola And Atiku/akpabio Who Will You Vot For by CharliParker: 7:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
I think Rochas/ Fashola if SE see Rochas they will ve no option unless the people that are living life of hatred. please let's try somebody from SE as the prophecy said that the real Change Nigeria needs will come from South East said by a Yoruba pastor.

2 Likes

Re: Please Between Rochas/ Fashola And Atiku/akpabio Who Will You Vot For by chamboy(m): 7:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
Senator1974:
Atiku/Akpabio
two thieves u want to ruin nigeria completely

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Between Rochas/ Fashola And Atiku/akpabio Who Will You Vot For by chamboy(m): 7:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
2019 is for southeast..., Rochas is d Man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Between Rochas/ Fashola And Atiku/akpabio Who Will You Vot For by CharliParker: 7:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
barrnchedo:
Akpabio anyday!
Comparing Rochas and Apkabio in terms of best Governor but can you in anyway compare them in terms of Allocation. Akpabio is he a visionary leader and he didn't know that GEJ is going to loose this what you should consider.
Re: Please Between Rochas/ Fashola And Atiku/akpabio Who Will You Vot For by babyfaceafrica: 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
Hmmmm......akpabio is fantanstic..but as long as obansanjo is alive Atiku will neve rule Nigeria!!!!!!!...I will recommed...kwankaso/akpabio....but still then I will vote fo fasola/rochas..these two guys can work!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Between Rochas/ Fashola And Atiku/akpabio Who Will You Vot For by CharliParker: 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
giles14:
who b rochas.akpabio all d way.u tink Igbo man go vote alhaji rochas
And South East will vote for who.
Re: Please Between Rochas/ Fashola And Atiku/akpabio Who Will You Vot For by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
I'd rather vote for Shekau than vote for Rochas.
At least Shekau is not a snake!

2 Likes

Re: Please Between Rochas/ Fashola And Atiku/akpabio Who Will You Vot For by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
Kwankwaso/Chime 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Between Rochas/ Fashola And Atiku/akpabio Who Will You Vot For by Dollyak(f): 7:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
Rochas and atiku are the weakest link. I will rather go with Rochas than Atiku tbh.
Re: Please Between Rochas/ Fashola And Atiku/akpabio Who Will You Vot For by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
Rochas all the way
Re: Please Between Rochas/ Fashola And Atiku/akpabio Who Will You Vot For by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
Rochas na guy man but fashola can curb him. Fashola is the man
Re: Please Between Rochas/ Fashola And Atiku/akpabio Who Will You Vot For by CharliParker: 7:25pm On Jun 15, 2015
kelvin100:
I'd rather vote for Shekau than vote for Rochas.
At least Shekau is not a snake!
Shekau brother
Re: Please Between Rochas/ Fashola And Atiku/akpabio Who Will You Vot For by nigerianvenom(m): 7:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
Senator1974:
Atiku/Akpabio

Ill prefer akpabio vs atiku
Re: Please Between Rochas/ Fashola And Atiku/akpabio Who Will You Vot For by Osyfellaini(f): 7:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
Atiku/Akpabio all the way
Re: Please Between Rochas/ Fashola And Atiku/akpabio Who Will You Vot For by lyntiffany(f): 7:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
fashola/ akpabio or fashola/ chime.
These combo will make sense which ever way.
Re: Please Between Rochas/ Fashola And Atiku/akpabio Who Will You Vot For by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
I'm a south east soldier, but no way for Rochas. He's a betrayer of democracy.

Atiku/Akpabio all day....
Re: Please Between Rochas/ Fashola And Atiku/akpabio Who Will You Vot For by zenith4biz(m): 8:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
Obasanjo/kashamu ticket
Re: Please Between Rochas/ Fashola And Atiku/akpabio Who Will You Vot For by drtwist(m): 8:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
instead of these thieves I will vote Uduaghan/ Suswan . IBORI and Orji as speaker and senate president respectively

Thieves
Re: Please Between Rochas/ Fashola And Atiku/akpabio Who Will You Vot For by Claroo(m): 8:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
ROCHAS/KWANKWASO

1 Like

Re: Please Between Rochas/ Fashola And Atiku/akpabio Who Will You Vot For by sheymoni(m): 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
Any ticket that has atiku on it is dead on arrival
Re: Please Between Rochas/ Fashola And Atiku/akpabio Who Will You Vot For by MCMLXXVI(m): 9:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
I have noticed, with great disgust, that the majority of the people still hyping Rochas are the Lagos-based pseudo-intellectuals, who are not only divorced from reality, but also gleefully ignorant, embarrassingly small-minded and unbelievably dumb.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan, Leaders Move To Revive PDP / Riot In Kaduna By Shiite Muslim / Response To The Deceptions In 2016 Budget By Remi Oyeyemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.