Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,858 members, 7,806,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Speaker Yakubu Dogara Appoints Ex-pdp Rep, Jerry Manwe As Chief Of Staff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speaker Yakubu Dogara Appoints Ex-pdp Rep, Jerry Manwe As Chief Of Staff (3210 Views)

Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification / Speaker Yakubu Dogara Visits Bauchi (photos) / Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speaker Yakubu Dogara Appoints Ex-pdp Rep, Jerry Manwe As Chief Of Staff by AdigunOAP: 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2015

Yakubu Dogara

The Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara, has appointed Jerry Manwe as his Chief of Staff.
A letter of appointment with reference No. NASS/SPK/MGT/VOL.I/002
dated 15th June, 2015, addressed to the Clerk National Assembly and signed by the Speaker, conveyed Mr. Manwe's appointment as his chief of staff.

Mr. Manwe, a staunch member of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, for years, made a surprise defection to the Social Democratic Party in January.
He blamed his decision on alleged manipulation of the last primaries of the PDP in his home state of Taraba.

Born on June 26, 1958 in Karim Lamido, Taraba State, Mr. Manwe was first elected as member of the House of Representatives in 1991, and later in 2007 and 2011.

He is the immediate past chairman of House of Representatives committee on Electoral Matters and had chaired House Committees on Finance and Economic Planning, Interior and Communications.

The new chief of staff was also a Commissioner of Housing and Urban Development in Taraba State between 1999-2001, member Christians Pilgrim Board 2001-2003, Chairman, National Commission for Colleges of
Education, 2005-2007.

He holds Certificate in Accounting, Higher National Diploma in Business Management and Bachelor of Technology (in view).
He attended Lau Primary School between 1966-1973, Government
Secondary School Jalingo 1974-1979, Federal Polytechnic Mubi, 1984-1986 and Federal University of Technology Yola.

He started his working career as an Accountant with Mubi Burnt Bricks from 1985-1989.

The appointment is with immediate effect.

http://dailyafricagist.com/discussion/4097/Nigeria
Re: Speaker Yakubu Dogara Appoints Ex-pdp Rep, Jerry Manwe As Chief Of Staff by INTROVERT(f): 6:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
Re: Speaker Yakubu Dogara Appoints Ex-pdp Rep, Jerry Manwe As Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
i dont even know wat to comment....

Ok

UP MAN U

that woman above me ! chai, .

see as she beat me for ftc

LIFE IS INDEED A RACE !

1 Like

Re: Speaker Yakubu Dogara Appoints Ex-pdp Rep, Jerry Manwe As Chief Of Staff by mormoni(m): 6:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
And so?
Re: Speaker Yakubu Dogara Appoints Ex-pdp Rep, Jerry Manwe As Chief Of Staff by drtwist(m): 6:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
staunch
Re: Speaker Yakubu Dogara Appoints Ex-pdp Rep, Jerry Manwe As Chief Of Staff by drtwist(m): 6:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
nice job from my able speaker. Also don't forget to implement laws that will effect the growth of my region Niger Delta
Re: Speaker Yakubu Dogara Appoints Ex-pdp Rep, Jerry Manwe As Chief Of Staff by Mogidi: 6:59pm On Jun 15, 2015
He holds Certificate in Accounting, Higher National Diploma in Business Management and Bachelor of Technology (in view).
He attended Lau Primary School between 1966-1973, Government
Secondary School Jalingo 1974-1979, Federal Polytechnic Mubi, 1984-1986 and Federal University of Technology Yola.

Here's a man with certificates, not a dullard at all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaker Yakubu Dogara Appoints Ex-pdp Rep, Jerry Manwe As Chief Of Staff by atlwireles: 7:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
Imagine the anger in APC quarters shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaker Yakubu Dogara Appoints Ex-pdp Rep, Jerry Manwe As Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
This one na packaging of an unintelligent ex-lawmaker
Re: Speaker Yakubu Dogara Appoints Ex-pdp Rep, Jerry Manwe As Chief Of Staff by Monimatic(m): 7:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
[size=13pt]Thief-nubu n Liar mohammed no go like this kind appointment of a PDP member
Are we really sure APC is the ruling party with all these PDP n ex PDP politicians cornering sensitive position here n there
[/size]
Re: Speaker Yakubu Dogara Appoints Ex-pdp Rep, Jerry Manwe As Chief Of Staff by Agwoden(m): 7:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
APC in government but PDP in Power.
Re: Speaker Yakubu Dogara Appoints Ex-pdp Rep, Jerry Manwe As Chief Of Staff by Hardheolar(m): 8:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
Mogidi:

wat ave u and ur entire generation achieved with all ur intelligence. just have to smh
Re: Speaker Yakubu Dogara Appoints Ex-pdp Rep, Jerry Manwe As Chief Of Staff by jogsman01(m): 8:59pm On Jun 15, 2015
Dogara is in forrit...... I think the attention will shift from Saraki for now
Re: Speaker Yakubu Dogara Appoints Ex-pdp Rep, Jerry Manwe As Chief Of Staff by donphilopus: 9:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
Mogidi:

Don't let me say what I want to say.
Re: Speaker Yakubu Dogara Appoints Ex-pdp Rep, Jerry Manwe As Chief Of Staff by Mogidi: 9:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
donphilopus:

Don't let me say what I want to say.

Face front.
Re: Speaker Yakubu Dogara Appoints Ex-pdp Rep, Jerry Manwe As Chief Of Staff by donphilopus: 9:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
Mogidi:

Face front.

I believe you would have preferred your smart and intelligent dad to be 'dull' and be the President of this country to this his smartness and intelligence state yet suffering in the village.
Re: Speaker Yakubu Dogara Appoints Ex-pdp Rep, Jerry Manwe As Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
PDP in control of the National Assembly.

BTW: What is it with our politicians and recycling?
Re: Speaker Yakubu Dogara Appoints Ex-pdp Rep, Jerry Manwe As Chief Of Staff by Firefire(m): 9:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
grin cheesy
Re: Speaker Yakubu Dogara Appoints Ex-pdp Rep, Jerry Manwe As Chief Of Staff by Firefire(m): 9:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
atlwireles:
Imagine the anger in APC quarters shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

no be small anger, haaahaaahaaa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaker Yakubu Dogara Appoints Ex-pdp Rep, Jerry Manwe As Chief Of Staff by zik4ever: 9:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
People, the man appointed is a member of SDP not PDP. He decamped from PDP like several latter day APC politicians.
Re: Speaker Yakubu Dogara Appoints Ex-pdp Rep, Jerry Manwe As Chief Of Staff by zenith4biz(m): 9:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
Atiku, saraki, Tambuwal are still PDP members
Re: Speaker Yakubu Dogara Appoints Ex-pdp Rep, Jerry Manwe As Chief Of Staff by 99100(m): 10:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
Mogidi:

You better be careful d way u mention 'dullard' this days o.
Just yesterday ,the use of 'dullard' and 'certificateless' earned me more than 24hrs ban from politics section.

I suspect it to be d handiwork of Mynd44.

1 Like

Re: Speaker Yakubu Dogara Appoints Ex-pdp Rep, Jerry Manwe As Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
Clear affrontery...i hate this Dogara...Saraki too....in fact...They will soon regret it...very soon.

The both of them.

Traitors...Nigerians voted for change...but there they are...bringing PDP back to power...

Their end is near and shall be disastrous...unless they repent n resign

Amen
Re: Speaker Yakubu Dogara Appoints Ex-pdp Rep, Jerry Manwe As Chief Of Staff by Dezzx(m): 10:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
soe:
Clear affrontery...i hate this Dogara...Saraki too....in fact...They will soon regret it...very soon.

The both of them.

Traitors...Nigerians voted for change...but there they are...bringing PDP back to power...

Amen
haters are liable to die young grin

1 Like

Re: Speaker Yakubu Dogara Appoints Ex-pdp Rep, Jerry Manwe As Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
Dezzx:
haters are liable to die young grin
do u hate satan?
Re: Speaker Yakubu Dogara Appoints Ex-pdp Rep, Jerry Manwe As Chief Of Staff by Dezzx(m): 10:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
soe:
do u hate satan?
should I?
Re: Speaker Yakubu Dogara Appoints Ex-pdp Rep, Jerry Manwe As Chief Of Staff by dejavski(m): 10:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
donphilopus:

I believe you would have preferred your smart and intelligent dad to be 'dull' and be the President of this country to this his smartness and intelligence state yet suffering in the village.

But he didn't mention anyone's name na?
Y jump into conclusion

1 Like

Re: Speaker Yakubu Dogara Appoints Ex-pdp Rep, Jerry Manwe As Chief Of Staff by Rexology: 11:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
soe:

The both of them.

Amen
Hatred is your comparative advantage...
Re: Speaker Yakubu Dogara Appoints Ex-pdp Rep, Jerry Manwe As Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
Dezzx:
should I?
pardon me...

How could i have expected Satan to hate himself
Re: Speaker Yakubu Dogara Appoints Ex-pdp Rep, Jerry Manwe As Chief Of Staff by Dezzx(m): 6:11am On Jun 16, 2015
soe:
pardon me...

How could i have expected Satan to hate himself
you are in a better position to answer that diabolo grin. Read 1 john 4: 7 & 8

(1) (Reply)

Is Alison-Madueke Sponsoring Biafra Breakaway To Avoid Prison For Her Corruption / Gbenga Olawepo Is A Fulani Man, Reveals True Idetity On Internet / UK Dailymail's The Most Murderous Regimes In The World, Gowon Named

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.