Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Oshadipe Twins – My Reflection (tribute) To Her Twin Sister - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oshadipe Twins – My Reflection (tribute) To Her Twin Sister (2147 Views)

Sola Sobowale Poses With Her Twin Daughters / Leesi Peter Vigboro's 23rd Birthday: Beauty Queen Celebrates With Twin Sister / Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oshadipe Twins – My Reflection (tribute) To Her Twin Sister by tunluvus: 7:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
Kehinde Oshadipe has released a tribute song for her late twin sister and member of the Oshadipe Twins, Taiwo Oshadipe titled ‘My Reflection‘. Directed by Rasheed Ogundimu. The beautiful emotional track describes the ordeal of losing a loved one who holds a special place in her heart. So touching.

download the video @: http://naijatroller.com/oshadipe-twins-my-reflection-tribute-to-her-twin-sister/

Re: Oshadipe Twins – My Reflection (tribute) To Her Twin Sister by naturally: 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
Eeya, beautiful Gees. RIP

(1) (Reply)

Bryan Okwara, Melvin Odua, Lolo Of Wazobia And Others Take HILARIOUS Mugshots / Meet 10 Nigerian Celebrities Endowed With Chieftaincy Titles(Pics / Photos From Nuella Njubigbo & Tchidi Chikere's Daughters Expensive Bday Party!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.