Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. (17691 Views)

US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC / US Donates Armored Vehicles To Nigerian Army [PHOTOS] / The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by Tvegas(m): 8:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
How did Nigeria get here in the first place?
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by rill: 8:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
I was here
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
Dbboy:
story for the Gods
mor0n alert.

2 Likes

Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by akins56(m): 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
V
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by Lousymouth(m): 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
5 billion dollz How much did the US use in Iraq nd Afghan What do they stand to gain from that donations Our leaders must be Wise oooo!!!

8 Likes

Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
When
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by bukster(f): 8:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
This is not true. I have searched all over the internet I do not see any other online sources reporting this news.
Please news should be confirmed before they appear on the front page.

1 Like

Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by akoaki(m): 8:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
Trust me, some guys on nairaland would hate this news to high heaven. And it is not a good one for them getting close to bedtime , a nightmare.

2 Likes

Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by dondo83(m): 8:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
EVILFOREST:
And now BUHARI will sign the GAY LAW

witchcraft and wizardry isn't only when you fly at night. Envy, hatred , jealousy are part of it. you cant grow with such spirits, visit the nearest religious leader in your location for deliverance.

N.B which sane human born of a woman will use evil forest as moniker

4 Likes

Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by Darlinhercules(m): 8:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
.so nice.
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by kolomax(m): 8:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I see Nigeria turning into another Somalia with this our new found friend in USA.

aunty buhari has been in the system for a long time even before Obama graduated from high school so chillax Oluwa is involve

3 Likes

Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by Chimezie250(m): 8:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
5 billion dollars, can this be true
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by rejoice4eva(m): 8:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
Fine. But did US really give d past administration d needed suppport, or they collaborated in frustrating GEJ regime for a reason best known to them, or are they stil surprised that Nigeria is stil existing? All I know is that abosolute power belong to God. God bless Nigeria?

6 Likes

Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
OK let's wait and see what they want in return afterall GEJ who didn't want any form of bargain is now out of the way. undecided

1 Like

Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by PointB: 8:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
$5 Billion to train an anti-insurgency task force? hehehe
I think smart US is recruiting Africans in a potential (or upcoming) war with Russia/China? I think war is coming...

1 Like

Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
When you are serious everybody tends to work with you. Kudos Mr president your trips as so far yielded wonderful results. For those calling you minister for tourism now they can keep quite

5 Likes

Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by missionmex(m): 8:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
Should I tell u the truth? Boko haram will now go balistic with this new innovation. America just stoke the fire. Anything america makes an average terrorist crazy. I just hope we win this war.

1 Like

Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by kuuljay(m): 8:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
the travelling paid off after all.tanoids no go still agree them go tag am gay things grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by blessedbanky: 8:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
Alpha100:
Watching with keen interest. Hidden agenda behind every of US moves. God help us!

In other news...I gat what it takes to hit the bookies hard playing VFL. Check my signature below. Enough said..
My dear I hope this Daura President does not end up selling the country to America's Obama or mitshel of west Germany
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by obailala(m): 8:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
Meanwhile some myopic and undiscerning Nigerians have been asking why the new president has been travelling around non-stop in the last 3 weeks. Even with this in their faces, they would still come here to ask why Buhari wants to travel to Cameroon tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by kay29000(m): 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I see Nigeria turning into another Somalia with this our new found friend in USA.

GOD FORBID BAD THING!!! I REJECT THAT YOUR PROCLAMATION BY FIRE BY FIRE!!!

4 Likes

Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by Ghost01(m): 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
The Cable? I don't believe the story one bit.
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by yemkaf(m): 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
hope no hiden reason behind this assistance
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by ITbomb(m): 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
USA dey like MTN
Make we see the terms and conditions first before we clap for una

1 Like

Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by shammah1(m): 8:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
Dollars or Naira
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by kingbus: 8:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
No be only 5billion dollars na 30billion dollars . How can america donate 5billion us dollars to fight boko haram without their senate and house raising any eyebrow and besides there is no american news website link to the story,so noone in the us media has heard about this 5billion dollars aid ,abi? Smh for nigerians

6 Likes

Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by PStacks(m): 8:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
shocked 5 Billion Dollars..

Terrorism is big business oo!

Whatever America plans, they should know buhari had a Diploma from the United States War College, so apparently it has to be mutual interest.
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by jomoh: 8:25pm On Jun 15, 2015
kalindaminda:

Original mumu.

The guy may have said it in a wrong way but I fear for our dear country o. There's no free gift from the devil. Am a staunch PMB supporter but these Devils will gladly give you a shoe to demand your foot, give you a Hat to demand for your head. We need to be very careful.

4 Likes

Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 15, 2015
Only milk-teethed readers would throw a party over this. America's security intervention, cash or kind, in any country is always ill-fated. The benefitting sufferers are there for all to see.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
US donate $5bn,in exchange for what.
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
jomoh:

The guy may have said it in a wrong way but I fear for our dear country o. There's no free gift from the devil. Am a staunch PMB supporter but these Devils will gladly give you a shoe to demand your foot, give you a Hat to demand for your head. We need to be very careful.

All this gay obsession some Nigerians have is very irritating. He is a mumu.
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by dondo83(m): 8:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
bukster:
This is not true. I have searched all over the internet I do not see any other online sources reporting this news.
Please news should be confirmed before they appear on the front page.

Don't also jump into conclusion, someone always breaks the news first.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekweremadu Yet To Return Official Vehicles Despite Vacating Office / Emir Of Bugundu: How Bandits Negotiated Multi-Million Naira Ransom After 32 Days / Buhari Has Saved N1.4trn By Not Paying Subsidy On Fuel – Osibanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.