Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

NBC Aptitude Test Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation (152567 Views)

NBC Aptitude Test Invitation / Aptitude Test Invitation / Dangote Refinery Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Mdfox5: 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2016
Soon, you'll come to know why smiley
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Engrobiorah(m): 5:55pm On Nov 02, 2016
Mdfox5:
Soon, you'll come to know why smiley
Haba. Tell me na cry cry
Abeg
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by youngmoney34: 7:35pm On Nov 02, 2016
Engrobiorah:
Haba. Tell me na cry cry Abeg
why now.... tell us cos i didnt get d mail.and didnt get regrett mail also
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Mdfox5: 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
Prayers, and a lil patience is all I can say. Just know it is worth the wait. And yes, by GOD's grace, there is hope for something a lot better. All the best to everyone. Seriously pray!!! Cos the best is saved for last cool wink
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by youngmoney34: 7:48pm On Nov 14, 2016
Mdfox5:
Prayers, and a lil patience is all I can say. Just know it is worth the wait. And yes, by GOD's grace, there is hope for something a lot better. All the best to everyone. Seriously pray!!! Cos the best is saved for last cool wink
ok ooo
pls can i have ur whatsapp contact
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by David275(m): 5:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
Finally the much awaited success mail has landed,
Congrats to those who have made it finally, and to those who couldn't, I say remain hopeful for better offer, for all things work together for good for they that love God,

1 Like

Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Techengine: 8:29am On Nov 23, 2016
They've sent medical invites for real?
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by David275(m): 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
Techengine:
They've sent medical invites for real?
The medical test invite was sent more than 3 weeks ago which has been done , the success mail is about
resumption
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Mdfox5: 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2016
Just to light up the beacon of hope and joy for those that didn't get the mail, and didn't get a regret mail as well. Trust me when I say you'll be glad that your name was not among the 26 names sent for second batch. In a couple of weeks by GOD grace, you'll come to know why smiley wink
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Martty7: 10:30pm On Nov 23, 2016
David275:
Finally the much awaited success mail has landed,
Congrats to those who have made it finally, and to those who couldn't, I say remain hopeful for better offer, for all things work together for good for they that love God,

Hello Dave, if you are resuming NBC training too send me a pm let's talk. Tnx
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Techengine: 1:03am On Nov 24, 2016
Bro please what do you mean? I did not get regret mail and did not get invite. Please what hope is there for me?

Mdfox5:
Just to light up the beacon of hope and joy for those that didn't get the mail, and didn't get a regret mail as well. Trust me when I say you'll be glad that your name was not among the 26 names sent for second batch. In a couple of weeks by GOD grace, you'll come to know why smiley wink
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Mdfox5: 8:22am On Nov 24, 2016
For those that haven't gotten any mail, the probability of being in the mother of all list is 1/10.... So pray hard!!!
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Techengine: 8:55am On Nov 24, 2016
Bro are you saying there's another list. Please be clear... PLEASE
Mdfox5:
For those that haven't gotten any mail, the probability of being in the mother of all list is 1/10.... So pray hard!!!
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Mdfox5: 11:12am On Nov 24, 2016
Yes. The best of them all.. I'll repeat what I've been saying since. Be thankful and pray!!!
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Techengine: 12:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
I believe God and I believe you bro!!!
Mdfox5:
Yes. The best of them all.. I'll repeat what I've been saying since. Be thankful and pray!!!

1 Like

Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by David275(m): 1:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
Martty7:

Hello Dave, if you are resuming NBC training too send me a pm let's talk. Tnx
Send in your watsapp number i will chat you up
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Mdfox5: 11:22am On Dec 05, 2016
The countdown has begun for the luckiest set. May GOD ALMIGHTY make it easy for us.
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Techengine: 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
I think I now have a clue of what you're referring to. But really I hated them like shit when I heard what they did...
Mdfox5:
The countdown has begun for the luckiest set. May GOD ALMIGHTY make it easy for us.
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by youngmoney34: 5:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
Techengine:
I think I now have a clue of what you're referring to. But really I hated them like shit when I heard what they did...
countdown as in?
pls throw more light on the clue
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Techengine: 8:49am On Dec 06, 2016
It appears they sideline those of us with 2:1. they only take 2:2 and HND for the second batch... So we're hoping they've got plans for us. If not, I WILL NEVER DRINK COKE AGAIN sad sad sad
youngmoney34:

countdown as in?
pls throw more light on the clue
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by ayubaazonto: 9:28am On Dec 06, 2016
please Admin i need dragnet past questions this my mail : adekunleayuba6@gmail.com
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Mdfox5: 4:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
We were not sidelined... like I said, the probability of being in this list is 1/10....#Engineers wink
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Techengine: 5:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
I stand corrected
Mdfox5:
We were not sidelined... like I said, the probability of being in this list is 1/10....#Engineers wink
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by youngmoney34: 9:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
Techengine:
I stand corrected
why 1/10 nd y cant send regrett mail to us though i heard dey dont employ 2:1 and above for dat post
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by David275(m): 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2016
Techengine:
It appears they sideline those of us with 2:1. they only take 2:2 and HND for the second batch... So we're hoping they've got plans for us. If not, I WILL NEVER DRINK COKE AGAIN sad sad sad
who told you people for second batch all have 2:2 and HND , what about 2:1 in BEng Elect /Elect in second batch, base your point on genuine fact, nevertheless, I pray for the best for you guys still expecting
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by David275(m): 7:30pm On Dec 08, 2016
Mdfox5:
Which post are you guys yet to receive any mail are being considered for?
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Mdfox5: 8:41pm On Dec 08, 2016
When the mail drops I'll let you know... by the way, the people selected so far are people that were considered for their performances during their respective interviews.. It's got nothing to do with grade or HND... #Engineers wink
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by David275(m): 2:00pm On Dec 09, 2016
The resumption date at NBC has been shifted from 12th to 13TH Dec due to the public holiday, all the best
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by iamtoyosi(m): 4:30pm On Dec 09, 2016
FYI, majority of those in the first batch are 2:1 B.sc holders.
Also, the next batch of tech trainees to be admitted will be next year, after Easter.

Only spread infos that you're sure of.

1 Like

Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Mdfox5: 9:02pm On Dec 09, 2016
Yeah. The guy above me is right., except the next list isn't for Tech Trainees... So be joyful guys. Keep hope alive and pray... #Engineers
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Techengine: 5:31am On Dec 10, 2016
So sorry if it appeared like I was spreading a false news but trust me I got it from a very reliable source that my name was on the second list but was removed because I had a 2:1 and was told that's because trainees with 2:1 don't get to complete their training. They believe we'll get better offer somewhere else and leave the academy.

All the same, I take back all of my words. But I still believe strongly in what the guy ahead of me posted. I also believe it will be earlier than before Easter contrary to what someone posted. I believe it will be sometimes in January

Wish all of us the best...
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Engrobiorah(m): 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2016
Mdfox5:
Yeah. The guy above me is right., except the next list isn't for Tech Trainees... So be joyful guys. Keep hope alive and pray... #Engineers
December is about finishing

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (48) (Reply)

Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD? / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Some Fun While Job Hunting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.