Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,837 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

I Want To Build An E Commerce Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Build An E Commerce Website (3350 Views)

8 Ways To Build An Evergreen Online Presence Through Blogging. / Build An Ecommerce Website Like Alibaba.com, Aliexpress.com / How To Build An Ecommerce Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Build An E Commerce Website by oluwadanie1(m): 9:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
Pls i want to create an e commerce website, who can do that for me and whats your price?
Re: I Want To Build An E Commerce Website by digidragonfly: 9:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
Check out havemedia.co.uk

Average price is £2000 for e commerce

Great quality uk company
Re: I Want To Build An E Commerce Website by IamGodzilla: 9:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
jide.b.tade@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Build An E Commerce Website by webzyweb(m): 12:28am On Jun 16, 2015
At affordable price, you will get a standard ecommerce website with beautiful attractive layout and designs.

You will also get SSL integrated to encrypt user data for secure processing.

The site will be search engine optimized and very mobile friendly.

Unlimited number of products can be added to the store.

Payment methods will also be integrated for the checkout.

To get one, contact ,

Mobile: 08133884165

Whatsapp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

Contact webpage: http://www.1st-website design.com

Am an expert website developer skilled in web languages such as:
HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, PHP, MYSQL, JAVASCRIPT/JQUERY, JQUERYMOBILE, BOOTSRAP AND AJAX.

Also an expert in using content management systems (CMS) such as : WORDPRESS , JOOMLA, DRUPAL, PULSE CMS, BLOGGER and WHMCS.

And Ecommerce platforms such as : OPENCART, WOOCOMMERCE, MAGENTO and SHOPIFY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Build An E Commerce Website by oluwadanie1(m): 7:45am On Jun 16, 2015
webzyweb:
At affordable price, you will get a standard ecommerce website with beautiful attractive layout and designs.

To get one, contact ,

HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, PHP, MYSQL, JAVASCRIPT/JQUERY, JQUERYMOBILE, BOOTSRAP AND AJAX.

Also an expert in using content management systems (CMS) such as : WORDPRESS , JOOMLA, DRUPAL, PULSE CMS, BLOGGER and WHMCS.

an ecommerce website like olx not jumia
Re: I Want To Build An E Commerce Website by AkinseteK(m): 9:42am On Jun 16, 2015
oluwadanie1:
Pls i want to create an e commerce website, who can do that for me and whats your price?
I can design an Ecommerce Website for you like OLX and get it done within a week with different categories and avenue for free advert and paid advert. You can call me on 08034089466 for more discussion and the price.
Re: I Want To Build An E Commerce Website by ps3o(m): 9:47am On Jun 16, 2015
oluwadanie1:
email psdomainer@gmail.com or whatsapp/call 07031175291.
Many nairalanders have and had enjoyed my services when it comes to professional web development
Re: I Want To Build An E Commerce Website by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 16, 2015
I can give u a good job, a site like olx, drop ur line I will call you. I will even add more features that is not in olx. copying other pple idea is not the best but adding more ideas to it....... drop ur line

1 Like

Re: I Want To Build An E Commerce Website by jenessa: 10:40am On Jun 16, 2015
hmm i think they can help you out with this...check it out

http://www.traffic-light.com/ecommerce.aspx
Re: I Want To Build An E Commerce Website by fghanni(m): 11:11am On Jun 16, 2015
oluwadanie1:

complete olx site we give you for 2000usd

Mobile App gets ready for your store in 20 minutes and just need few new files uploaded. No core file overwritten. It takes your existing opencart configuration and database and yet is fully customizable as independent APP. You don’t have to do anything extra to make this APP live.

Call: Whats'app: 07032624096, 08025850154

Re: I Want To Build An E Commerce Website by webzyweb(m): 12:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
oluwadanie1:

Yes, i can help you create a site like olx, olx is an ads posting website not an ecommerce website.

contact me .
Re: I Want To Build An E Commerce Website by kingthreat(m): 12:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
oluwadanie1:

OLX is a classifieds not an e-commerce site. Clients like this dunno what they want.
Re: I Want To Build An E Commerce Website by Twensons(m): 3:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
Nigeria have to much classifieds sites, JiJi olx mobofree ady
easier to choose another direction
Re: I Want To Build An E Commerce Website by yomalex(m): 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
If you need specific WooCommerce Add-ons or you want a bundle I have for sale at reasonable pricing
Re: I Want To Build An E Commerce Website by Intellab(m): 1:11am On Nov 01, 2015
If you still need an olx type site, contact me 07062477194, i can design it for you.
Price is depends on your budget.
Re: I Want To Build An E Commerce Website by micodon(m): 9:29am On Nov 01, 2015
OLX is a Classified ads app not an ECommerce app. Client doesn't know, and all you who call yourselves Developers don't know.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Build An E Commerce Website by donsheddy1(m): 8:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
Call/Whatsapp: 08031975415
Re: I Want To Build An E Commerce Website by JWebDeveloper: 2:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
Join us on BB channel http://blck.by/2d9PzJl Get a website like : https://elegantstore.com.ng with payment integration phone number : 09053509432
Re: I Want To Build An E Commerce Website by awule: 11:14am On Dec 05, 2016
GET A FREE E-COMMERCE WEBSITE LOADED WITH OVER 500 HOT MARKETABLE PRODUCTS
Welcome to the 21st century business opportunity- E-commerce business!!!!

beth-bann

Revealed!!! The untold secrets of how mega online stores in Nigeria, such as JUMIA and KONGA, make billions of profit yearly with just their e-commerce websites while selling other people’s products

MAKE OVER N2 MILLION MONTHLY PROFIT AS A REGISTERED RESELLER OF OUR PRODUCTS.

JOIN OUR OVER 500 REGISTERED RESELLERS IN AFRICA.
http://mendelstore.com/reseller/
08036911296, 07065804088
Bethelmendels int'l ltd
27 atunike olabaji street, unity road ikeja
www.bethelmendels.com.ng
Re: I Want To Build An E Commerce Website by callmetomi(m): 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
micodon:
OLX is a Classified ads app not an ECommerce app. Client doesn't know, and all you who call yourselves Developers don't know.

I know this. Site like olx is called Craigslist.
Re: I Want To Build An E Commerce Website by ilekky(m): 11:07pm On Jul 10, 2017
Talk to us at Yemlat.We will give you a replica of what you want at affordable price

Chat me up on 08028359239 for more details.

Re: I Want To Build An E Commerce Website by n5BHHw7: 12:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hello oluwadanie1

Re: I Want To Build An E Commerce Website by n5BHHw7: 12:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
H.ello oluwadanie1

Re: I Want To Build An E Commerce Website by humantorch02: 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
If you want to build an eCommerce website in Nigeria you don't need money as you think. Infact by following these simple steps you can build your own eCommerce website by yourself from scratch by just installing it.

Then choose from one of these eCommerce payment gateways in Nigeria and integrate it easily with your website.
Re: I Want To Build An E Commerce Website by fajob: 6:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
oluwadanie1:

Do you need any type of MLM(MULTI LEVEL MARKETING ) WEBSITE?
Do you need any type Of sport WEBSITE? e.g goal.com,naijabet,betnaija
Do you need any type of Forum WEBSITE? Nairaland
Do you need any type of School Portal WEBSITE?
Do you need any type of Eccommerce WEBSITE?
Do you need any Peer-to-Peer Donation scripts ?
Do you need any Bulk SMS Scripts ?
Do you need any Web Hosting Company Scripts ?
Do you need any Reseller Web hosting Setup ?
Do you need any Customized application solutions for your school and organizations ?
Do you need any Human Resources Management Scripts.?

All @ affordable Prices

We also train interested clients

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

We are expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.

Re: I Want To Build An E Commerce Website by ghostcode(m): 1:14pm On Dec 06, 2017
Pm me 08067408492, with app and web and even the monitoring page
Re: I Want To Build An E Commerce Website by Webman007: 3:24pm On Dec 06, 2017
XMAS OFFER

Re: I Want To Build An E Commerce Website by faithogiga(m): 2:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
webzyweb:

To get one, contact ,

Beast!
Re: I Want To Build An E Commerce Website by faithogiga(m): 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2017
Re: I Want To Build An E Commerce Website by Emmanuel0698: 1:42am On Oct 23, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Reliable Web Hosting That Can Provides 5gb Of Web Space / 10 Great Advice For Bloggers Who Want To Be Successful / Javascript Tutorial For Newbies [both Procedural / Oop Inclusive]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.