Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 - Health (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 (80626 Views)

Top 5 Sexually Transmitted Diseases In Nigeria / Ola Orekunrin, The Youngest Doctor In England At Age 21 / Home Remedy For Whitlow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 5:09pm On Dec 08, 2019
December 8
Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 5:13am On Dec 09, 2019
December 9
Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by escapellee(m): 7:42am On Dec 09, 2019
Feel good and relax your mind by having a good massage , Feeling my hands all over your body to relax your mind and body is what I look up to. As a sexy,matured and pretty woman you need a good massage and you need a good head game.you're welcome to my world to have a good massage and good suck to ease you from stress. My charges are affordable , for massage or massage with good head game, or just an head game .hmm. Reach me on 07033543846lagis and abuja
Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 10:47pm On Dec 09, 2019
MEAT》》》 *~~CANCER~~*

```I am listening to Beth Mugo talking about cancer and I must say our approach towards cancer is what fails us. Beth Mugo continues:

"Screening will NOT and cannot lower the cancer cases. Machines and foundations will not stop cancer from spreading! Screening is just getting people who are already sick with cancer. The solution is targeting the people who are NOT sick and teaching them on the way forward so as not to contract cancer.It is senseless to only wait and act on people who are already sick.

Beth is saying that "there are very many people who are going to India. A friend who has been going to India for the last three years because of cancer told me 50%of people in the cancer clinics in India are usually Kenyans. Sadly, many don't make it even after these treatments, this is the bit that we are never told.

The problem in our country is over consuming wheat, animal protein and Sugar.Wheat has a protein called gluten which is the mother of all problems in the immune system.These 3 also aid and encourage the cancer cells to thrive.They also aid the other degenerative diseases especially what i call "the 3 sisters-disease"(diabetes, athritis and high blood pressure) Believe it or not!

I went through the cancer ordeal in 2006,and until I realised I am what I eat,that's when I healed.I have seen friends get diagnosis, go through harsh treatments and eventually die because they only followed conventional medicines. Until and unless we go back to organic foods, fermented foods wimbi porridge for example , natural herbs,there's no end in sight.These are the things that healed me and have continued to embrace them as a way of life and that's why cancer has not recurred.
Foundations and screenings are good, but we can do better if we teach people on the harmful products that they are consuming every day leading to the degenerative diseases.

Otherwise waiting for people to get sick in order to get them through screening so as to treat them is not logical. Someone is benefiting and I can tell you its not the sick person!"
Gachora's plea: seriously consider cutting the 3 out of your diet for good, eat whole (natural form) foods whenever possible, exercise daily.No one must die of cancer except out of carelessness;
(1). First step is to stop all sugar intake, without sugar in your body, cancer cell would die a natural death.
(2). Second step is to blend a whole lemon fruit with a cup of hot water and drink it for about 1-3 months first thing before food and cancer would disappear, research by Maryland College of Medicine says, it's 1000 times better than chemotherapy.
(3). Third step is to drink 3 spoonfuls of organic coconut oil, morning and night and cancer would disappear, you can choose any of the two therapies after avoiding sugar. Ignorance is no excuse; I have been sharing this information for over 5 years. Let everyone around you know.God bless.

"Dr. Guruprasad Reddy B V, OSH STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY MOSCOW, RUSSIA���
Encouraged each person receiving this newsletter to forward it to another ten people, certainly at least one life will be saved ... I've done my part, I hope you can help do your part. thanks!✍

Drinking hot lemon water can prevent cancer. Don't add sugar. Hot lemon water is more beneficial than cold lemon water.

Both yellow n purple sweet potato have good cancer prevention properties. ✍

01.✍ Often taking late night dinner can increase the chance of stomach cancer

02. ✍Never take more than 4 eggs per week

03. ✍Eating chicken backside can cause stomach cancer

04.✍ Never eat fruits after meal. Fruits should be eaten before meals

05. ✍Don't take tea during menstruation period.

06.✍ Take less soy milk, no adding sugar or egg to soy milk

07.✍ Don't eat tomato with empty stomach

08.✍ Drink a glass of plain water every morning before food to prevent gall bladder stones

09.✍ No food 3 hrs before bed time

10.✍ Drink less liquor or avoid, no nutritional properties but can cause diabetes and hypertension

11. ✍Do not eat toast bread when it is hot from oven or toaster

12.✍ Do not charge your handphone or any device next to you when you are sleeping

13.✍ Drink 10 glasses of water a day to prevent bladder cancer

14. ✍Drink more water in the day time, less at night

15.✍ Don't drink more than 2 cups of coffee a day, may cause insomnia and gastric

16.✍ Eat less oily food. It takes 5-7 hrs to digest them, makes you feel tired

17.✍ After 5pm, eat less

18.✍ Six types of food that makes you happy: banana, grapefruit, spinach, pumpkin, peach.

19.✍ Sleeping less than 8 hrs a day may deteriorate our brain function. Taking Afternoon rest for half an hour may keep our youthful look.

20.✍ Cooked tomato has better healing properties than the raw tomato.

Hot lemon water can sustain your health and make you live longer!

Hot lemon water kills cancer cells ✍

Add hot water to 2-3 slices of lemon. Make it a daily drink

The bitterness in hot lemon water is the best substance to kill cancer cells.✍

Cold lemon water only has vitamin C, no cancer prevention.✍

Hot lemon water can control cancer tumor growth. ✍

Clinical tests have proven hot lemon water works. ✍

This type of Lemon extract treatment will only destroy the malignant cells, it does not affect healthy cells.✍

Next... citric acid and lemon polyphenol in side lemon juice, can help reduce high blood pressure,✍ effective prevention of deep vein thrombosis, improve blood circulation✍, and reduce blood clots.✍

No matter how busy you are, please find the time to read this, then tell others to spread the love!✍

♦After reading, share with others to spread the love! To take good care of their own health!✍```
Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 1:45pm On Dec 11, 2019
December 11
Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 7:43am On Dec 12, 2019
December 12
Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 7:52pm On Dec 14, 2019
December 14
Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2019
December 15
Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 2:39pm On Dec 16, 2019
Health Education

Cockroaches

Can survive a week without its head.
Can survive 2weeks without water.
Can survive one month without food

Defecates on human food.
Can trigger severe asthma attack.
Spreads bacteria that can cause food poisoning and typhoid.

A cockroach can kill you.
If you don’t kill it first.

These things are capable of the worst things you can imagine.

They eat almost anything even fellow insects. Hair, books, sweets, meat anything- they will eat.

They are attracted to human food.
They vomit on the food.
They defecate on the food.

Absolutely disgusting animals.

Some young cockroaches have been documented to crawl over sleeping human beings and crawl inside the ears, noses, and even open mouths.

So if you have cockroaches in your house and you sleep sometimes with your mouth open and drooling, a cockroach can scroll in for a kiss.�

Cockroaches have been known to spread at least 33 kinds of bacteria, including E. coli and Salmonella, six parasitic worms and more than seven other types of human pathogens.

E. coli and Salmonella for example are classic causes of serious food poisoning, typhoid and diarrhea.

So what to do?
Prevent the environment that helps them thrive. That’s the main answer.

Keep your cupboards, sinks, tables and floors clean and free of dirty plates, unused utensils and old newspapers.

Clean your dishes, food crumbs and oil spills right away once you cook.

Always store your food in airtight containers, and never leave your food out (even if it is pet food!).

Storing up food in nylon bags and sacks like garri and rice is NOT the best for you. These idiots can eat through the sack and ruin that food for you.

Don’t risk it at all.

Seal cracks and gaps in walls, floors and openings around or inside cabinets.

Also make sure that you seal gaps around pipes, plumbing, wall outlets, and spaces under the doors to your house and kitchen.

From time to time, run hot water in spare bathrooms and little used sinks.

Always check your bag and your children's school bags when they return home, as well as your shopping items before storing them.

If despite all these measures, you still have a cockroach problem at home, contact a pest professional for assistance with elimination and prevention.

Smack with a broom.
Squash with slippers.
Boil in hot water.
Spray with an insecticide.
Kill with a gun.

Use whatever means you can.
But don’t ever ignore.

One cockroach can produce up to 1,000 new ones in a year to torment your life.

Kill cockroaches now
Before they kill you.

So ladies and gentlemen.
Do the world a favour:
Kill a cockroach today.

When you go to your friends house, as a show of goodwill, kill a cockroach.

When you go to your partner’s house, as a show of love, kill a cockroach.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 6:54am On Dec 17, 2019
December 17
Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2019
Hello I'm
Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2019
Hello
Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 8:02am On Dec 20, 2019
December 20
Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2019
December 21
Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 9:51pm On Dec 22, 2019
December 22
Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 5:35am On Dec 23, 2019
December 23
Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 4:52am On Dec 28, 2019
December 28
Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2019
December 29
Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 3:10pm On Jan 01, 2020
January 1st, 2020
Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
January 2nd
Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 7:26pm On Jan 05, 2020
Your Bank Account Will Be Frozen By FIRS If You Fail To Do This Before January 30
opera.com Dec 30, 2019 3:43 PM
Don't say i did not tell you, when you wake up on January 31 and discover that your Bank account is frozen. It is not because your enemy has catch up with you but because you fail to do the needful.

What then is the needful? If you fail to adhere to the warning of the Federal Inland Revenue Service, FIRS. Well FIRS has issued a notice to the general public on Sunday that a 30-day grace period for taxpayers to obtain their 2020 tax clearance certificates starting from January 2 next year.

The FIRS Executive Chairman, Muhammad Nami, send a notice to taxpayers when he personally signed by him. The notice read:

“Notice is hereby given that the Service has put in place machinery to issue 2020 TCC for all eligible taxpayers from 2nd January to 31st January 2020.

“The issuance of the TCC to ease the burden of taxpayers is in line with the provisions of Section 101 (1) of CITA LFN 2004 and in conformity with Self-Assessment Regulation, 2011.

“Taxpayers are therefore encouraged to take advantage of this initiative and apply for their 2020 TCC as soon as possible.”

"Federal Inland Revenue Service, FIRS, would not hesitate to use enforcement activities including the imposition of a lien on bank accounts of defaulting companies to recover any outstanding debts when discovered that the taxpayer had misled the agency in the area of tax compliance."

What Is a TIN?
Tax Identification Number is a unique number that makes both individual(s) and corporate bodies recognised by law as a registered taxpayer in Nigeria. Existing businesses and those that are newly launched are required by the Nigerian tax law to be registered for tax purposes. This Tax Identification Number is, therefore, a must-have for the successful existence and operations of businesses in this country.

For you to escape this penalty on your bank account you need to start registering your TIN and apply for 2020 TCC starting from now.
Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 11:07pm On Jan 07, 2020
Allikola:
Your Bank Account Will Be Frozen By FIRS If You Fail To Do This Before January 30
Don't say i did not tell you, when you wake up on January 31 and discover that your Bank account is frozen. It is not because your enemy has catch up with you but because you fail to do the needful.

What then is the needful? If you fail to adhere to the warning of the Federal Inland Revenue Service, FIRS. Well FIRS has issued a notice to the general public on Sunday that a 30-day grace period for taxpayers to obtain their 2020 tax clearance certificates starting from January 2 next year.

The FIRS Executive Chairman, Muhammad Nami, send a notice to taxpayers when he personally signed by him. The notice read:

“Notice is hereby given that the Service has put in place machinery to issue 2020 TCC for all eligible taxpayers from 2nd January to 31st January 2020.

“The issuance of the TCC to ease the burden of taxpayers is in line with the provisions of Section 101 (1) of CITA LFN 2004 and in conformity with Self-Assessment Regulation, 2011.

“Taxpayers are therefore encouraged to take advantage of this initiative and apply for their 2020 TCC as soon as possible.”

"Federal Inland Revenue Service, FIRS, would not hesitate to use enforcement activities including the imposition of a lien on bank accounts of defaulting companies to recover any outstanding debts when discovered that the taxpayer had misled the agency in the area of tax compliance."

What Is a TIN?
Tax Identification Number is a unique number that makes both individual(s) and corporate bodies recognised by law as a registered taxpayer in Nigeria. Existing businesses and those that are newly launched are required by the Nigerian tax law to be registered for tax purposes. This Tax Identification Number is, therefore, a must-have for the successful existence and operations of businesses in this country.

For you to escape this penalty on your bank account you need to start registering your TIN and apply for 2020 TCC starting from now.

Act fast oooo !!!
Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 8:38am On Jan 09, 2020
Good morning
Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2020
Allikola:

What Is a TIN?

Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 9:15am On Jan 11, 2020
Good morning
Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 8:55am On Jan 12, 2020
We are fully back to Bizness
Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2020
Today's lectures base on:
*WHAT IS A VAGINAL WET MOUNT?*

A vaginal wet mount (or vaginal smear or wet prep) is a gynecologic test wherein a sample of vaginal discharge is observed by wet mount microscopy by placing the specimen on a glass slide and mixing with a salt solution. It is used to find the cause of vaginitis and vulvitis.

*WHAT DOES A WET MOUNT TEST FOR?*
The Vaginitis Test (Wet Mount) Procedure. A vaginitis test is used to help diagnose vaginal infections that don't affect the urinary tract. It's also called a “wet prep.” Your doctor will have you lie down on an exam table with your feet in stirrups, like at a regular gynecologic exam.

*DOES A WET MOUNT TEST FOR STDS?*
A wet mount is used to determine the cause of vaginitis. ... Then your doctor can look at the wet mount under her office microscope to diagnose visible conditions such as bacterial vaginosis, yeast infections, and trichomoniasis. Wet mounts are not used to diagnose most common STDs such as chlamydia and gonorrhea.

*How do doctors test for BV?*

Take a sample of vaginal secretions. ... Your doctor may examine the vaginal secretions under a microscope, looking for "clue cells," vaginal cells covered with bacteria that are a sign of bacterial vaginosis. Test your vaginal pH. Your doctor may check the acidity of your vagina by placing a pH test strip in your vagina.

*ALLIKOLA ADVISING YOU TO GO FOR NECESSARY CHECK UP ONCE IN THREE MONTHS TO KNOW YOUR STATUS*

**For more information:*
Contact us on 08031505760, 08054642960

*LIVE A NATURAL LIFE WITH ALLIKOLA ORGANIC PRODUCTS*

*Your Healthy Life Is Our Concern*
Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 8:06am On Jan 13, 2020
Good morning
Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 5:10am On Jan 15, 2020
Morning
Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 10:20pm On Jan 17, 2020
Good night
Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 11:20pm On Jan 18, 2020
*UPDATE FROM ALLIKOLA ORGANIC STORE*

*INFECTION:*

The invasion and multiplication of microorganisms such as bacteria, viruses, and parasites that are not normally present within the body. An infection may cause no symptoms and be subclinical, or it may cause symptoms and be clinically apparent

*A PRIMARY INFECTION*

An infection happens when a foreign organism enters a person's body and causes harm. The organism uses that person's body to sustain itself, reproduce, and colonize. These infectious organisms are known as pathogens. Examples of pathogens include bacteria, viruses, fungi, and prions.

*A SECONDARY INFECTION* is an infection that occurs during or after treatment for another infection. It may be caused by the first treatment or by changes in the immune system. Two examples of a secondary infection are: A vaginal yeast infection after taking antibiotics to treat an infection caused by bacteria.

*WHAT ARE THE FIVE SIGNS OF AN INFECTION?*

If you notice any of the following signs, see your doctor as soon as possible for infected wound treatment.
1).Feelings of Malaise. Malaise is a common non-specific sign of a localized systemic infection.
2).Running a Fever.
3).Fluid Drainage.
4).Continual or Increased Pain.
5).Redness and Swelling.

*Types of infection include BACTERIAL, FUNGAL, VIRAL, PROTOZOAN, PARASITIC, and PRION DISEASE.*

*To be continued.....*

ALLIKOLA ORGANIC STORE. -- we care beyond prescription !!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (31) (Reply)

HELP!! Do You Know This Lady Who Has Been Unconscious For Hours? (Photos) / Staphylococcus Aureus Is Ruining My Life! Nairaland Please Help! / Can Masturbation Ever Make A Man Infertile Or Have Low Sperm Count?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.