Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Help! I am addicted to doing it everyday single day. Please advice. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Help! I am addicted to doing it everyday single day. Please advice. (2061 Views)

How I Become Addicted To Masturbation(real Life) / 5 Reasons Not To Get Addicted To Masturbation / PERSPECTIVE (WARNING: After The First Paragraph You're Likely To Get Addicted) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I am addicted to doing it everyday single day. Please advice. by NicxonXXX(m): 12:44am On Jun 16, 2015
Disclaimer + Warning + Restriction

This content contains the use of Strong / Violent Language & explicit content.
Not suitable for individuals below +18 years.

For the Love of Money, Power and Jonzing.
Re: Help! I am addicted to doing it everyday single day. Please advice. by NicxonXXX(m): 12:55am On Jun 16, 2015
I dedicate this to God [ The father, The son, The holy spirit] for constantly watching over this stubborn boi.

I dedicate this to my fellow jonzers. May we all jonze to the top. Amen

I dedicate this to my fellow hustlers. By Gods grace, the pepper go soon rest.

I dedicate this to all the sexy girls with big booty. Holla @ me. Lol. Seriously.

I dedicate this to the matured minds who might see the ideas and events as crazy exploits

I dedicate this to the bad boiz and gurlz out dere. Na we dey here. Na we get am.

Finally, I dedicate this to Nairaland for being such a great and wonderful site and Nairalanders, though our opinions may vary, we are all still Nairalanders and we are One.
Re: Help! I am addicted to doing it everyday single day. Please advice. by NicxonXXX(m): 1:10am On Jun 16, 2015
Mary- Jane is to Gas as Alcohol is to Liquid.
He that is smart, let him reason.

For clarification purposes, the following terms and termiologies have been explained.

1) Catch cruize/ trips :- Seizing an opportunity to shine [gain attention] or just to see where the opportunity leads to. It can also mean to have fun through an occurence or event.

2) Turn up:- It could either mean showing up at an event or something being exciting.

3) No go jonze am :- Not being carried away that you start forgeting things.

4) Jonzing:- This is the effect of weed or alchohol. It makes you behave in ways which isnt your nomal standard. (Non violent). It can also mean to enjoy yourself.

5) You are highly Mouthed:- A form of praise and show of appreciation

6) No lose guard:- Always be at alert. Always watch. Trust no one.

7) Busting my head:- Somebody/something impressing you or that doesnt make sense

cool Orientations [whispers of Mary-jane]:- Mary-jane busting my head with her talks again.

9) Make sense:- Make sense
Re: Help! I am addicted to doing it everyday single day. Please advice. by NicxonXXX(m): 1:28am On Jun 16, 2015
I am a writer. I can feel it within me. I think this is one of my natural talents but like all things, there is still space for much more improvement.

I readily welcome remarks, feedbacks, criticisms, observations, comments, shares, likes, mentions etc pertaining to my writing and ..... MY WRITING ONLY!
Crossing the boundary and offering derogatory opinions about my behaviour isnt allowed. Also displaying unwarranted hostile behavious towards me or anyone is not accepted.
Such actions would be faced with very stiff resistance. Please take note.

Just because your sins are different from mine doesn't make you more righteous.
We are all sinners - Fowoshere Jones

1 Like

Re: Help! I am addicted to doing it everyday single day. Please advice. by NicxonXXX(m): 6:29am On Jun 16, 2015
Chill oh. I haven't started the actual writing, this is just preamble.

In the course of my writing, i shall be defying and breaking the rules and laws of writing where possible but in a creative manner.

This thread is written from an analytical and philosophical angle.

The aim of this thread is
=> To update regularly Whispers of Mary Jane [some of my O.T's]
=> Innovations
=> Stories of cruize i catch alone
=> Tales of trips i catch with ma niggaz [sexy gurls and xure boiz],
=> Crazy ideas that makes sense
=> Life techniques
=> Cruize i go still catch when the real money comes

My style of updating this thread is like the rolling of a dice... ''What you see is what you get'' but i promise to deliver Quality.

As they say, you can learn anything from anybody. Could be your pastor, a teacher, an illetrate, a mad person, your parents etc. I believe everyone can learn a thing or two. it just depends on the one that speaks to you.

***Viewers discretion is advised***
This thread is to be read with an open mind.
Some people are prejudiced in their views. Not objective. To you i say ....Open Your mind.

I hereby state that .....
"The level of you enjoying this thread is DIRECTLY PROPORTIONAL to your expectation"
It simply means that if you expect this to be Funny, it would be Funny. If you expect this to be Amusing, it will be Amusing. If you expect this to be Witty, it will be Witty. etc

So lets Turn-up our anticipations.......Shall we?
Re: Help! I am addicted to doing it everyday single day. Please advice. by NicxonXXX(m): 8:14am On Jun 16, 2015
Am starting this thread with an opening prayer

Our Father who hath in heaven hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done
on earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, for thine is thy kingdom, the power and the glory, forever and ever. AMEN

Also to my muslim brothers and sisters starting Ramadan fasting on the 18th of this month, we are with you in faith and spirit.

Ladies and Gentlemen, lets join hands [Grabs the hand of the nearest female] to make this thread a HIT. Thank you.
Re: Help! I am addicted to doing it everyday single day. Please advice. by NicxonXXX(m): 8:58am On Jun 16, 2015
A brief introduction about myself.

My names are ***** *********** ***** , but you can just call me Fowoshere. A name i hold so dear to my heart. Incase you dont know, it means a person who so wealthy or stinkingly rich that he uses his money to play or catch trips. I coined the name according to my aspirations in life. My other names are Dusky, Lord of kush, Sugar [cause am swit like sugar], Mr coded, Rasbajan, Canarie, Waziri etc.

I school in the University of Lagos. University of first choice and the nations pride. [Grrrreeeeaaaattttteeeesssssstttttt Akokites! If you school/schooled in unilag, hit the Like or Share button. Thanks].

The rumors are true. In unilag, we can flex for the whole schools in the country however there are variations to this fact. Not all unilag students are flexers.

I am an intense flexer and a workaholic. I work hard and play hard.

Other things are :- i am an opportunist(The positive kind),free spirited, spontaneous, a visionary but sometimes a bit rckless, business oriented,crazy, impatient, stubborn etc

I have the ENTJ Personality. what this means is that .... i am a natural-born leaders. People with this personality type embody the gifts of charisma and confidence, and project authority in a way that draws crowds together behind a common goal.

People are easily fascinated by me. Maybe because of my apperance, packaging, ways ..... who knows.

All this am saying is not me bragging or boasting. Its just the truth. Though i have my flaws, my strengths overshadows my flaws (while i work hard at developing my weakness).

Did i mention too that i have a RELATIVELY HIGH IQ ??
Re: Help! I am addicted to doing it everyday single day. Please advice. by NicxonXXX(m): 7:49am On Jun 17, 2015
WHISPERS OF MARY-JANE [ORIENTATION]

IT'S ALL IN THE APPEARANCE
(Appearance can be deceiving)

Most people make the mistake of judging a book by its cover and later find out the hard way. People are not always what they seemed to be at first or what you imagined. They put up a false face. What is on the outside may not be what is on the inside

But do you know your can use it to your own advancement?

You basically paint the pictures or portray the image you want the world to see thereby using it to your own advantage. Its all an illusion.

Example
A woman in her early 30's was desperately looking for a husband. Now, this lady didn't really make sense physically and had nasty attitude.

Physically, she was short, ugly, didn't have boobs or ass, had body odour etc. Her attitude too was noting to write home about. She was stubborn, a control freak, rude etc.

Not that she didn't know, she knew, but for one reason or another, she refused to change. So she said to herself, "How can i get a husband''?

So She decided to "FAKE IT ........... TILL SHE HOOKS HIM"

And Hook him she did.

The End.

How she did it ( Transformation agenda )

Physically

*) Short - High Heels

*) Ugly - She applied make up. (From ugly betty to Cinderella)

*) No boobs and ass - She wore padded bra and ass pad

*) Body odour - She sprayed perfume.

*) Etc - Etc

Attitude

*) Stubborn- She said fewer words

*) Control freak- She said fewer words

*) Rude- She said fewer words

Moral of the story.
1) APPEARANCES CAN BE DECEIVING BUT YOU CAN USE IT TO YOUR OWN ADVANCEMENT

and

2) LADIES, SAY FEWER WORDS. IT HELPS.
Re: Help! I am addicted to doing it everyday single day. Please advice. by Aipete2(f): 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
Are you about to write a story? Or you're jez wasting awa land
Re: Help! I am addicted to doing it everyday single day. Please advice. by NicxonXXX(m): 6:58am On Jun 18, 2015
Aipete2:
Are you about to write a story? Or you're jez wasting awa land
Am too lazy to write. How about us writing this story together. YOU & I ......Yeah?
Re: Help! I am addicted to doing it everyday single day. Please advice. by Aipete2(f): 12:10pm On Jun 18, 2015
NicxonXXX:

Am too lazy to write. How about us writing this story together. YOU & I ......Yeah?
hmmm, i'm lazy too. I have many works that is not yet complete
Re: Help! I am addicted to doing it everyday single day. Please advice. by aprilwise(m): 10:31am On Jul 05, 2015
Guy u no serious.

(1) (Reply)

Write, Submit & Get Paid / Man Know Thyself / Up NEPA! (a Poem)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.