Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

NASS Leadership: Again, Tinubu Tears Into Buhari, Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASS Leadership: Again, Tinubu Tears Into Buhari, Atiku (5425 Views)

Again TINUBU, AMBODE, Aregbesola Fail To Attend APC Mega Rally / It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai / NASS Leadership: Again, Tinubu Blasts Buhari, Atiku, Says They Are Disloyal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Tinubu Tears Into Buhari, Atiku by PAINGAIN: 8:53am On Jun 16, 2015
omenka:
Are the editors or columnists of the paper Tinubus's appointed spokespersons?- No.

PDP would do anything to deepen the assumption there's a rift between Tinubu and the president.

This is nothing but cheap propaganda from a cheap blog presumably bankrolled by PDP- just like breakingtimes and hopefornigeria.
u can believe whatever u want. I support things/someone but I vowed to myself that I will never b a blind supporter which is exactly what u do. Did pdp cause d apc senators to b absent during d nass election? Did buhari show up to d meeting he called for? Did tinubu not reject the outcome of d nass election? Tell me how all these were caused by pdp. This is like someone that lit a match stick then burn his finger but says the enemies caused it. There is division in the apc period. Don't b a blind supporter.

3 Likes

Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Tinubu Tears Into Buhari, Atiku by frankyychiji(f): 8:54am On Jun 16, 2015
luvinhubby:
Atiku & Tinubu are two men of inordinate political ambition with conflicting interests focused on 2019 that will eventually crash this amalgam of strange bedfellows called APC.

#handsfolded&watching.
Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Tinubu Tears Into Buhari, Atiku by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 16, 2015
I see Tinubu and APC fan boys blaming PDP over their own misfortune

1 Like

Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Tinubu Tears Into Buhari, Atiku by funlord(m): 9:01am On Jun 16, 2015
properous22:
Tinubu, who is the owner of The Nation newspaper, has been known to use its columnists and editorial staff to air his opinions about national issues.

He insinuated that Buhari perhaps encouraged the rebellion that took place in the NASS leadership saga that saw the emergence of Senator Bukola Saraki as Senate President and Honourable Yakubu Dogara as Speaker, House of Representatives, candidates that were not chosen by the APC.

Tinubu also accused Buhari of further encouraging the rebellion in the party, with the statement by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, which said it “somewhat” served the higher purpose of democracy.

“On the meeting the party scheduled, we learned that Buhari’s advance party was at the venue, but he did not come. Why not? Shehu said he was about to come when the fait accompli of Saraki’s victory occurred. Was that not enough reason for the president to express open disavowals of condemnation rather than a tame Channels interview?

Tinubu also tore into Atiku, who had openly showed his support for Senator Saraki, even prior to his emergence, accusing him of lacking “moral grace.”

He said Atiku was a bitter man, who due to the fact that he lost the APC presidential primaries to Buhari, championed the rebellion in the party. He described Atiku as “a restless man of ambition, but little vision.”

“The peripatetic harlot of politics who sways right and left simultaneously, may be smacking his lips, but he is no noble man of this era,...

Read more: http://www.post-nigeria.com/nass-leadership-again-tinubu-tears-into-buhari-atiku/
grin
properous22:
Tinubu, who is the owner of The Nation newspaper, has been known to use its columnists and editorial staff to air his opinions about national issues.

He insinuated that Buhari perhaps encouraged the rebellion that took place in the NASS leadership saga that saw the emergence of Senator Bukola Saraki as Senate President and Honourable Yakubu Dogara as Speaker, House of Representatives, candidates that were not chosen by the APC.

Tinubu also accused Buhari of further encouraging the rebellion in the party, with the statement by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, which said it “somewhat” served the higher purpose of democracy.

“On the meeting the party scheduled, we learned that Buhari’s advance party was at the venue, but he did not come. Why not? Shehu said he was about to come when the fait accompli of Saraki’s victory occurred. Was that not enough reason for the president to express open disavowals of condemnation rather than a tame Channels interview?

Tinubu also tore into Atiku, who had openly showed his support for Senator Saraki, even prior to his emergence, accusing him of lacking “moral grace.”

He said Atiku was a bitter man, who due to the fact that he lost the APC presidential primaries to Buhari, championed the rebellion in the party. He described Atiku as “a restless man of ambition, but little vision.”

“The peripatetic harlot of politics who sways right and left simultaneously, may be smacking his lips, but he is no noble man of this era,...

Read more: http://www.post-nigeria.com/nass-leadership-again-tinubu-tears-into-buhari-atiku/

Hmmmm! Op! This your copy and paste story looks like crap though.....anyway if anyone is interested in learning how 2 cure premature _ejaculation with natural herbs abeg try pm my moniker!
Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Tinubu Tears Into Buhari, Atiku by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:04am On Jun 16, 2015
omenka:
Are the editors or columnists of the paper Tinubus's appointed spokespersons?- No.

PDP would do anything to deepen the assumption there's a rift between Tinubu and the president.

This is nothing but cheap propaganda from a cheap blog presumably bankrolled by PDP- just like breakingtimes and hopefornigeria.
Same way APC use cheap propagandas against GEJ one good thing opposition is they never get tired of looking for loopholes in order to attack. I think you guys better learn to get use to it.
Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Tinubu Tears Into Buhari, Atiku by omenka(m): 9:08am On Jun 16, 2015
PAINGAIN:
u can believe whatever u want. I support things/someone but I vowed to myself that I will never b a blind supporter which is exactly what u do. Did pdp cause d apc senators to b absent during d nass election? Did buhari show up to d meeting he called for? Did tinubu not reject the outcome of d nass election? Tell me how all these were caused by pdp. This is like someone that lit a match stick then burn his finger but says the enemies caused it. There is division in the apc period. Don't b a blind supporter.
You are not a blind supporter, I am. So how is that your business?? Does my blindness in any way impair your vision

Oga please face your front. When I need your opinion about how I support whoever, I'd let you know.

Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Tinubu Tears Into Buhari, Atiku by eboxet: 9:13am On Jun 16, 2015
Tinubu! Tinubu!! Tinubu!!! How many times did I call your name??

1 Like

Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Tinubu Tears Into Buhari, Atiku by salterswan: 9:31am On Jun 16, 2015

Read more: http://www.post-nigeria.com/nass-leadership-again-tinubu-tears-into-buhari-atiku/[/quote]
Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Tinubu Tears Into Buhari, Atiku by joseph1832(m): 9:34am On Jun 16, 2015
barcanista:
I see Tinubu and APC fan boys blaming PDP over their own misfortune
Like you and your fellow PDP and protectionist individuals blamed the APC for whatever ills befell the country under the tutelage of GEJ.
Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Tinubu Tears Into Buhari, Atiku by 400billionman: 10:28am On Jun 16, 2015
That one concern una

Building my empire is what matters..

After all, buuhari belongs to nobody. So no oil wells for Tinunbu. He cannot replicate Lagos thievery on Nigeria.

God bless Buuhari..
Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Tinubu Tears Into Buhari, Atiku by blackfase(m): 10:44am On Jun 16, 2015
That Atiku, can never be the President of either a united or disunited Nigeria. It will never happen. He.s just too desperate for comfort & comprehension......
Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Tinubu Tears Into Buhari, Atiku by major466(m): 1:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
APC at the moment is rattled with many leaders. Each leader with his personal interest wanting to have his way one way or another. They cleverly pursue their personal ambition through party learship decisions as cover.
When guys like Tinubu say President Bubu encouraged the rebellion against the party in NASS, I ask - was the rebellion against the party or actually against him (Tinubu) Was the choice candidates for NASS leadership taken collectively by the party leadership and its members or by an individual hidding under the shadow of party Going by what happened in the National Assembly, it becomes very obvious that a large chunk of APC members were not happy with the party's choice to anoint individuals for NASS leadership, when these individuals are hand picked by the leaders and favoured at the expence of the others. Why won't members rebel against the party when they percieve that personal interest of party leaders are presented as party decision The leaders especially Tinubu run the party like personal properties. You can't run a party of people with divers cultural and social backgound like that and expect everyone to be happy. The crisis in APC is a pointer to the fact that they lack internal democracy.
Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Tinubu Tears Into Buhari, Atiku by PAINGAIN: 1:25pm On Jun 16, 2015
omenka:
You are not a blind supporter, I am. So how is that your business?? Does my blindness in any way impair your vision

Oga please face your front. When I need your opinion about how I support whoever, I'd let you know.

Thanks.
for the love of mike,open ur eyes for once. Even a blindfolded,stuck in d basement stevie wonder can clearly see that there is division in apc or do u need us to call matlock in on this one? When ur eye clear let me know but until then pls don't bother me.

1 Like

Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Tinubu Tears Into Buhari, Atiku by kernel504(m): 1:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
AbdH:
which one is post-nigeria.com again? Useless websites created by enemies of the country. You only see them promoted on nairaland.
hahahaha... A drowning man.
Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Tinubu Tears Into Buhari, Atiku by kernel504(m): 1:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
handsomeclouds:
[s][/s]
Believe this poo and you believe anything!
The poo gave birth to Saraki and the fake news says all is well in APC.
Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Tinubu Tears Into Buhari, Atiku by kernel504(m): 2:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
blackfase:
That Atiku, can never be the President of either a united or disunited Nigeria. It will never happen. He.s just too desperate for comfort & comprehension......
Blindness doesn't mean impaired vision only, sometimes impairment of reasoning. How can you tag Atiku "too desperate'', when Tinubu single handedly choose vice president, went ahead to force Senate president and Speaker, which back-fired.
Now, who is the desperado?
Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Tinubu Tears Into Buhari, Atiku by blackfase(m): 2:54pm On Jun 16, 2015
Who's this eediot?....fvck off my mention. Whoever told ur maggot brain im here waving d swords for Tinubu. Baboon.

kernel504:

Blindness doesn't mean impaired vision only, sometimes impairment of reasoning. How can you tag Atiku "too desperate'', when Tinubu single handedly choose vice president, went ahead to force Senate president and Speaker, which back-fired.
Now, who is the desperado?
Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Tinubu Tears Into Buhari, Atiku by kernel504(m): 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
blackfase:
Who's this eediot?....fvck off my mention. Whoever told ur maggot brain im here waving d swords for Tinubu. Baboon.

I’ve had toenail fungus that was smarter than you.
You’re an infected boil on the buttocks of fandom. Your nne curses herself daily for ever letting a stupid brat like you be born. I hope you someday have the decency to blow your own head off and put yourself out of your misery. Imagine the effect of empty skull, get little education,ok.
Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Tinubu Tears Into Buhari, Atiku by Babacele: 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
Cutesexy1:
Neutral
isn't that cute n sexy,? being neutral? no mind me Jo. I'm enjoying the present madness from d op.
Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Tinubu Tears Into Buhari, Atiku by Babacele: 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
bonnybonco:
Tinubu is so bittred but one man cannot control all the structures of a National Party by producing the VP, over 70% of the party NWC, yet want Senate president, DSP, Speaker and Dspeaker. I think his greed will land him in serious political problems. The Hausa-Fulani born to rule Oligarchy will use him and mess him up. He is just an apperentice in National politics though a local champion in regional n local politics
An 'apprentice' that removed your 'experienced' GEJ with all d federal might at his disposal? I laugh in Swahili!
Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Tinubu Tears Into Buhari, Atiku by blackfase(m): 8:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
Grow up little boy. Even if ur stock is bein a cheap wind-up merchant, ur wind-up routine needs a little bit more work. Now fold up, get lost & return to ur pond, ur mates r missing u.

kernel504:

I’ve had toenail fungus that was smarter than you.
You’re an infected boil on the buttocks of fandom. Your nne curses herself daily for ever letting a stupid brat like you be born. I hope you someday have the decency to blow your own head off and put yourself out of your misery. Imagine the effect of empty skull, get little education,ok.
Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Tinubu Tears Into Buhari, Atiku by kernel504(m): 8:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
blackfase:

Grow up little boy. Even if ur stock is bein a cheap wind-up merchant, ur wind-up routine needs a little bit more work. Now fold up, get lost & return to ur pond, ur mates r missing u.

Old man... Please get education.
Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Tinubu Tears Into Buhari, Atiku by kernel504(m): 8:54pm On Jun 16, 2015
blackfase:

Old man... Please get education.
I guess you just learnt the word "wind-up" recently from a Nigeria movie.
When next you write don't repeat words, it makes you write-up poor.
Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Tinubu Tears Into Buhari, Atiku by iamrealdeji(m): 5:55am On Jun 17, 2015
modath:

On point!! & what Atiku doesn't understand is that the more he runs around like an headless chicken, the more his non existent political stock is plummeting!!!

His body language during the campaigns was almost bordering on the antagonistic & Buhari is no fool, he just isn't much of a Talker & his poker face game is strong so what he is thinking is hard to decipher but he knows he is safer with Tinubu than Atiku.

This same Tinubu made Baba allow Aisha become visible despite totally against the practice so that should answer some people.
dude,you're extremely intelligent and a good observer
Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Tinubu Tears Into Buhari, Atiku by modath(f): 6:00am On Jun 17, 2015
iamrealdeji:
dude,you're extremely intelligent and a good observer

Bros deji, ayam not a dude, ayam a dudette. grin
Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Tinubu Tears Into Buhari, Atiku by Lucasbalo(m): 6:08am On Jun 17, 2015
All these is inconsequential in the scheme of things. The bottom line is that majority of Nigerians are fair people who will give the President time to correct all the ills of the former vision less leaders. After 2 or 3 years of GMB leadership, if things did not improve, the President should be ready for intense criticism of his government. Nigeria needs a renewal. Enough of corruption visionless and mismanagement of the country. I hope and pray for Nigeria moving up in the comity of nations.
Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Tinubu Tears Into Buhari, Atiku by banki(m): 6:21am On Jun 17, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Let's thank God and jonathan to d FOI bill
See how apc dhe use am now
And dem say jona no do anytin
Let d "divisions" begin

The elections are over get a life!
Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Tinubu Tears Into Buhari, Atiku by BlackTechnology: 7:23am On Jun 17, 2015
omenka:

Thanks.

By 2019, Osibanjo will be sent packing out of Aso Rock

At last the most so called SOPHISTICATED PEOPLE are realising that education is wisdom
Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Tinubu Tears Into Buhari, Atiku by iamrealdeji(m): 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2015
modath:

Bros deji, ayam not a dude, ayam a dudette. grin
wow,amazing,I had to snap your comment with screen capture
Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Tinubu Tears Into Buhari, Atiku by 7lives: 7:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
Tinubu giving them convulsions or should I say electric shock since 1999.
The only news now worth selling in Nigeria is Tinubu, ignore him at your own peril.
Tinubu is not the president, he is not the VP, yet all kinds of useful and useless threads are being opened about Tinubu.
My only advise to y'all, don't kill yourselves because of Tinubu, anyone way develop BP because of Tinubu, naim sabi, Tinubu no send una o, a word is enough for the wise.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Luxury Items As Dele Momodu Tours His Home(pics,video) / Are Fulani Herdsmen Already In The South? - Photo / APC Committee To Release Convention Guidelines Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.