Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,646 members, 7,782,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 09:40 AM

Selfless Desires - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Selfless Desires (47474 Views)

Art Of Selfless Service And Public Sector Accounting / Frozen Fire Desires... / My Desires!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Selfless Desires by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
underage:
This is Awesome grin. Found it just a few minutes ago and I am here already. Can't wait for d ending.

More grease to your elbows Kitme......
more power to your elbow will just be okay
Re: Selfless Desires by Dsparker(f): 8:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
smileyCool piece of art. keep it up.[color=#000099
Re: Selfless Desires by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
9ce story nd happy ending
Re: Selfless Desires by Missmossy(f): 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
Awww beautiful conclusion Kitme kiss kudos. You really did a wonderful job, I love happily after ever end cheesy
Re: Selfless Desires by labaski(f): 10:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
u did a good job kitme. I enjoyed it right from d start..
Re: Selfless Desires by heemah(f): 7:33am On Jul 29, 2015
Well done kitme. Hoping to read from u soon..
Re: Selfless Desires by Kitme(f): 10:34am On Jul 29, 2015
heemah:
Well done kitme. Hoping to read from u soon..
Thank you....I appreciate.

labaski:
u did a good job kitme. I enjoyed it right from d start..
Glad, you liked it.
Thanks.

Missmossy:
Awww beautiful conclusion Kitme kiss kudos. You really did a wonderful job, I love happily after ever end cheesy
Haha....thank you missy.
I appreciate.

Dsparker:
smileyCool piece of art. keep it up.[color=#000099
Thanks dear. I appreciate.

Captainswag225:
kitme, weldone..., u did great with the story. I cant wait for more stories from u. congrats!!!
Thank you..Captain.
I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Selfless Desires by pmc01(m): 4:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
Kudos!
Re: Selfless Desires by Kitme(f): 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
pmc01:
Kudos!
Thanks dear
Re: Selfless Desires by hibroDon1(m): 4:56am On Jul 30, 2015
so dear kitme when shud we be expecting another "saga"...am so eager to read anoda1
Re: Selfless Desires by Andropod(m): 9:59am On Jul 30, 2015
Kitme:

Funny, because it happens and I've seen cases like this before.
I know it's rare, because most people are bent on holding on to that person they adore so much.
It happens, dear! smiley
gud morning kitme,it may happens but i still believe it is unrealistic because awesome is a fool and ama,a bigger fool,my heart bleeds for the other guy,what if they have been married b4 awesome returned from overseas,would she leave her husband for awesome? And again why is well disposed towards awesome 2 d extent of accepting his child from another woman and cant accept afam's child Am sorry if i sound rude but dear kitme,your story lacks creativity.even though such happens,you didnt present it well......
Re: Selfless Desires by Andropod(m): 10:02am On Jul 30, 2015
SwaGUnLimiTeD:
undecided ... ME TOO THEM NEVER BORN THAT KIN LOVE FOR THIS UNIVERSE ....
it beats my imagination bro,which kain love be that?? Na pry skul them day o,them no be adults b4 day start loving
Re: Selfless Desires by Kitme(f): 10:08am On Jul 30, 2015
hibroDon1:
so dear kitme when shud we be expecting another "saga"...am so eager to read anoda1
Dunno yet
Re: Selfless Desires by Kitme(f): 10:12am On Jul 30, 2015
Andropod:
[s]gud morning kitme,it may happens but i still believe it is unrealistic because awesome is a fool and ama,a bigger fool,my heart bleeds for the other guy,what if they have been married b4 awesome returned from overseas,would she leave her husband for awesome? And again why is well disposed towards awesome 2 d extent of accepting his child from another woman and cant accept afam's child Am sorry if i sound rude but dear kitme,your story lacks creativity.even though such happens,you didnt present it well......[/s]
Blah blah blah...
The story has ended, the way I want it to end, the unfollow button is your friend.
I don't care what you or any other person thinks about it, this is my first story,so mistakes are allowed. cool
Your ridiculous opinion doesn't counts.

1 Like

Re: Selfless Desires by Andropod(m): 10:31am On Jul 30, 2015
Kitme:

Blah blah blah...
The story has ended, the way I want it to end, the unfollow button is your friend.
I don't care what you or any other person thinks about it, this is my first story,so mistakes are allowed. cool
whatever..just that the story is unrealistic,even if u wana write fiction,show yourxelf as a gud writer.....
Re: Selfless Desires by Kitme(f): 10:36am On Jul 30, 2015
Andropod:
whatever..just that the story is unrealistic,even if u wana write fiction,show yourxelf as a gud writer.....
I must have been delusional to think you have an atom of sense in you.
Which part of 'your opinion don't count' didn't you understand?
Quote me no further!
The story is unrealistic to you? Thanks! Kindly unfollow, no need for word exchange.
P.S- I'm not writing to please any body, I'm not in a competition with anyone.

1 Like

Re: Selfless Desires by Shebarh(f): 10:50am On Jul 30, 2015
Kitme:

Blah blah blah...
haba kitme u don't v to be rude to him... he was just saying his mind... he didn't insult u neither did he insult ya story
Re: Selfless Desires by Kitme(f): 11:02am On Jul 30, 2015
Shebarh:
haba kitme u don't v to be rude to him... he was just saying his mind... he didn't insult u neither did he insult ya story
Transfer of aggression, it was.
Thanks!

Andropod--sorry, I'm not always like that, guess I was in a bad mood, your opinion counts, sweetheart.
Sorry for the subtle insults, I threw. I'm sure my next story would be berra than this.

2 Likes

Re: Selfless Desires by toykathy(f): 10:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
short story but filling. Thz kitme for concluding this. Hope to read frm u soon.
Re: Selfless Desires by Andropod(m): 4:17am On Jul 31, 2015
Kitme:

I must have been delusional to think you have an atom of sense in you.
Which part of 'your opinion don't count' didn't you understand?
Quote me no further!
The story is unrealistic to you? Thanks! Kindly unfollow, no need for word exchange.
P.S- I'm not writing to please any body, I'm not in a competition with anyone.
whatever
Re: Selfless Desires by Andropod(m): 4:18am On Jul 31, 2015
Kitme:

Transfer of aggression, it was.
Thanks!

Andropod--sorry, I'm not always like that, guess I was in a bad mood, your opinion counts, sweetheart.
Sorry for the subtle insults, I threw. I'm sure my next story would be berra than this.

okay,thanks goodness you came around.hopefully your next story will be enjoyable
Re: Selfless Desires by Kitme(f): 10:19am On Jul 31, 2015
Andropod:
okay,thanks goodness you came around.hopefully your next story will be enjoyable
smileysmileysmiley
toykathy:
short story but filling. Thz kitme for concluding this. Hope to read frm u soon.
Thank you..i appreciate smiley
Andropod:
smileysmileysmiley
Re: Selfless Desires by flaky66(f): 7:32am On Aug 01, 2015
Smehw i feel u sqeezed everytin into an endin but all d same twas a fantastic story....involve me in ya nxt one oooh cheesy
Re: Selfless Desires by dimssy(m): 11:31am On Aug 01, 2015
Yes nah...i celebrate her
flaky66:
Smehw i feel u sqeezed everytin into an endin but all d same twas a fantastic story....involve me in ya nxt one oooh cheesy
Re: Selfless Desires by dimssy(m): 11:33am On Aug 01, 2015
I give you a clapping oviation for this wonderful piece..
Re: Selfless Desires by Queening(f): 11:53am On Aug 01, 2015
Andropod:
2 d extent of accepting his child from another woman and cant accept afam's child
afam's child from her sister?....hmm hypocracy,ur @ bleds for afam and doesn't for ama...so dey should hv tied d knot b4 she finds out dat her nephew is fathered by her husband...nice story kitme...pls do something about the other story
Re: Selfless Desires by Kitme(f): 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
flaky66:
Ehya, i know it was rushed, due to some things...thanks..i would involve u in my next story.
Re: Selfless Desires by Kitme(f): 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
Queening:
afam's child from her sister?....hmm hypocracy,ur @ bleds for afam and doesn't for ama...so dey should hv tied d knot b4 she finds out dat her nephew is fathered by her husband...nice story kitme...pls do something about the other story
Thanks! smiley
dimssy:
I give you a clapping oviation for this wonderful piece..
Lol, tnx sha
Queening:
Thanks! smiley
Re: Selfless Desires by Dotun42(m): 7:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
This is an interesting piece. I couldn't stop for a second phew!!!. I reccomend this book too https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/555089 the site would be useful to aspiring authors.
Re: Selfless Desires by theorbiters: 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
So finally, it is over.... Although, I really don't like happy endings but hey, kitme, you were just 'Golden'. Looking forward to your next story.
Re: Selfless Desires by hibroDon1(m): 6:52am On Aug 02, 2015
Dear kitme...am stil waiting for d next story, hope u doing wella?
Re: Selfless Desires by Andropod(m): 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
Queening:
ntn like hyprocrisy bt rational thought bekus 2 me,dix work lacks creativity and reeks of partiality,am sori if i ofends u bt d story is baseless

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 / Oceanofpdf.com Is Back / Chimamanda Adichie's Make-Up Advert On London Billboard (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.