Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Halloween - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Halloween (1433 Views)

The Scariest Halloween Costume In The World / The Best Of Halloween Pictures / Halloween- Is It A Good or Bad Celebration? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halloween by Scorpio(f): 4:11am On Oct 19, 2005
yea, it's the month. for those of you guyz that love to participate, what are you going to be this year? for the rest of you guyz that just don't like this activity, ocassion etc why? maybe you could change my views, who knows. anywayz, let us know what you'll be doing. i'll go first. I love this time of the year, because there's free candy, clubs are alwayz crazy, costumes are funny as hell and one basically dosen't know what to expect. this year, i want to be a playboy bunny[still deciding tho  tongue], i'll take my cousin trick or treat and then hit the club.
Re: Halloween by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 20, 2005
nah ion do haloween i just buy candy and give out to kids who come to our door , n sit my butt on the couch n eat candy till my teeth hurts grin
Re: Halloween by nike4luv(f): 12:02am On Oct 21, 2005
haha..one of my friends was born on halloween..Daniel .S..if u see him, you'll know he was born in haloween (his behaviour)
i dont really do it, because most children here are silly..my parents wind screen gat smashed last year, and they broke eggs and toilet papers all over it..i swear man! cry
but i go to bed late and scare my siblings only because i cant try it on my parents (its not advisable, cos my mama is gon slap you from the back of your head ni oo)
Re: Halloween by Scorpio(f): 12:10am On Oct 21, 2005
cheesy cheesy nike u funny for real. i luv scarin ppl and we do it to everyone in the house. my mom is a teacher[kindergarten] and she dresses up for her kids in skool so it's all fun.
Re: Halloween by nike4luv(f): 12:20am On Oct 21, 2005
my mama na fire if u know what i mean..not that she doesnt do fun..she does soo much..but sometimes shes like ..plus i heard that haloween is a way of inviting evil spirits lipsrsealed
Re: Halloween by Scorpio(f): 12:24am On Oct 21, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy Now that's like my aunt. cheesy my mom is cool with the halloween stuf, just don't scare her away[ she'll knock you out]. i have a cousin that loves Halloween, as in she goes all out for it. she's got her bag of candy and errything for dem kids ready, me i luv the clubbin and dressin up part.
Re: Halloween by nike4luv(f): 12:26am On Oct 21, 2005
oh that reminds me am going clubbing on haloween party..if mama lets me go cry..Zanzibar baby!..yeah (i love that place)
Re: Halloween by Scorpio(f): 12:27am On Oct 21, 2005
Halloween parties are cool cheesy i like grin
Re: Halloween by nike4luv(f): 12:28am On Oct 21, 2005
yup there are various bands..!
Re: Halloween by hotangel2(f): 7:08am On Oct 22, 2005
Hahaha Nike is hilarious. The "she will slap you from behinad part". Anyways yeah it's halloween season.

I am going to six flags for the "fright rides" and the halloween sepcials. But For this years Halloween, My friends and I are still palnning on what to be. WHich character to potrait and all that stuffs. I don't really plan halloween.. i just wait till it's like two days before and Think something up. I eat candies, party and sometimes watch scary movies with friends. It's just a fun time. Go out and scare the Sh!t outta people. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Halloween by Scorpio(f): 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2005
dem rides are wicked, plus they havin fright fest at wonderland[ Lizzy u just reminded me with d six flags thingy cheesy], wtv happens, y'all have fun cheesy
Re: Halloween by hotangel2(f): 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2005
Those fright rides are crazy, scary. There's one that in the middle of the ride.. something will pop up and all of will SHOUT! U will almost drop dead.
Re: Halloween by Scorpio(f): 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2005
cheesy I love rides like that, i deceive my friends into gettin in. oh you should hear them scream  cheesy cheesy
Re: Halloween by hotangel2(f): 6:47pm On Oct 22, 2005
cheesy cheesy Ever rode on Titan at night?
Re: Halloween by nike4luv(f): 6:47pm On Oct 22, 2005
tis tis tis..bad bad scary people! cheesy
Re: Halloween by Scorpio(f): 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2005
wicked cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What Will This Country Be Like If Pidgin Is Banned? / Nija Blogger - Nigerian Bloggers Resources / Lanlord Vs Tenant Wahala (please Advise)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.