Stats: 3,143,354 members, 7,780,949 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:13 AM

Best FREE CV Formats To Make You Stand Out To Employers - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Best FREE CV Formats To Make You Stand Out To Employers (97309 Views)

This Type Of Resume Can Get You Interview Invites. Stand Out!!! / Free CV Template For Recent Graduates To Download And Customise / 5 Ways You Should Research Employers Before Any Interview (2) (3) (4)

Re: Best FREE CV Formats To Make You Stand Out To Employers by Chiscomax(m): 10:55am On Feb 14, 2016
What software can I use to design this?
Re: Best FREE CV Formats To Make You Stand Out To Employers by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
op what happens to those who do not have impressive work experience like the one you posted? you will fling their cv away abi?

these 6sec & 2secs test have made organisations lose potential employees

am not surprised the reason for present of the economy.
Re: Best FREE CV Formats To Make You Stand Out To Employers by maestrojay(m): 10:59am On Feb 15, 2017
I Shared the required post on facebook and estago still cant find it, i cant download, pls help
Re: Best FREE CV Formats To Make You Stand Out To Employers by kbillz(m): 5:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
busybenson:
Hi Fellow Nairalanders,

I have had the privilege of working briefly at ExxonMobil and longer at Deloitte Nigeria, and one of the things I noticed was how other job applicants were turned down simply because of how their CV looks which were not compelling enough and didn't make them look like strong candidates.

So working with the HR managers at these companies, I've come up with a sample CV which will give you a big edge over other applicants, and not only that, I explained how you can create yours and also contact almost any HR manager directly and present yourself in a way that they will want to engage with you further - even if no job was advertised.

It's 100% free; and I don't even ask for your email or phone. This is just my way of helping others to get good jobs fast.

Please go to my WordPress blog: [url]gbudoh.[/url] and download it from there.

And if you'd like to see what the CVs look like: here're two examples. You can get both formats and follow the instructions there to create yours. So far, at least 10 people have gotten jobs using the principles there. All the best.
Kudos bro
Re: Best FREE CV Formats To Make You Stand Out To Employers by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
I must confess, these are some things alot of job seekers need but the information never gets to them.

Thanks alot for a very deep post as this on cv writing

I also found this post interesting too, for those who may want to read more

https://collegereap.com/creative-cv-format-resume-for-any-job-or-employment-application/
Re: Best FREE CV Formats To Make You Stand Out To Employers by OyeeMikeJunior(m): 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
pls,kindly inbox me a sample.... oyeemikejunior0809@gmail.com Thanks
Re: Best FREE CV Formats To Make You Stand Out To Employers by kindex(m): 2:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
Nice
Re: Best FREE CV Formats To Make You Stand Out To Employers by dfrost: 9:39am On Jul 16, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

People prefer to say 'to be provided on request' so that you can inform the person before they are contacted. imagine having a referee you have not spoken to in years who has to boot before remembering who you are and your qualities. Better for you to decide the best referee to give your prospective employer during or after the interview. Many employers are familiar with this practise.

I am quoting a post of 2015. Funny me.

Anyways, if you are sure of yourself and you have good reference add them. Infact, my current line manager is one of my referees. A good relationship is what counts. wink smiley
Re: Best FREE CV Formats To Make You Stand Out To Employers by SimonStiles: 1:07am On Nov 14, 2018
hey guys, check out on effective curriculum vitae https://www.teachalearner.com/effective-curriculum-vitae/

British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions / Recruitment By Lagos State Civil Service / Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment