Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? (37797 Views)

7 Steps To Buy Your Car From USA And Ship To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Bed. / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Buying Your Car From Cotonou / How Do I Protect My Engine Control Module From Theft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? by Vicben(m): 11:46am On Jun 16, 2015
Car theft, like other criminal and corrupt activities are some of the major challenges confronting our country and many other countries of the world today. Many people have resulted into securing and protecting their lives and properties by themselves and not relying on the government and her agencies who were setup to do so.

This now brought me to the topic of the gist this morning. I was surprised at first site when i saw this car's wheel chained down like a mad dog when i got to work this morning. DO you think this is the best way to pack your car that you'd comeback and meet it there at the same spot?

cc: lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? by kodded(m): 11:50am On Jun 16, 2015
grin
Re: Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? by CR77(f): 12:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
No. I prefer technology.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? by datguru: 12:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
For where

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? by eliwa47(m): 12:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
grin grin grin, yes ooooo
Re: Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? by tociano009(m): 12:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
shocked
Re: Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? by tiamiyukunle69(m): 12:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
Lols. Where chain cutter dey? Boys go steal am if they want to. Na car security sure pass joor

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? by 1stola: 12:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
Foolish

1 Like

Re: Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? by worlexy(m): 12:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
dumb

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? by Burger01(m): 12:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
One strike of jack hammer and that chain will break. Install security immobilizer and you will be good smiley

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? by Babaneh(m): 12:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
The thief that will steal the car is somewhere in a corner laughing at the owner..

See mumu ode..

I think he should get a break/steering lock.. I use it in ma car when I visit a strange area... That's all..

1 Like

Re: Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 12:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
The chain can be cut off and the car stolen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? by ruffhandu: 12:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
What if the tire is changed completely?

8 Likes

Re: Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? by andrewyoung: 12:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
Eccentric

1 Like

Re: Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? by AlchemistDean(m): 12:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
Man this is Just so Stupid undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? by Alexebo(m): 12:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
who else urinates @ d syd of d toilet jst because it makes less noise.........or is it just me

17 Likes

Re: Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? by aniyphil: 12:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
All the thief needs to do is to come with a spare tyre if there's none in the trunk (that is if he doesn't want to cut the chain or padlock) . . .the owner can later pick up the chained tyre at the car park.
undecided

6 Likes

Re: Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 16, 2015
Seriously na. D way forward! Wat if d thief break d chain?
Re: Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 12:12pm On Jun 16, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:
Them go thief the car and the road join for Warri...ona neva see something

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 16, 2015
Car don turn to horse. If u use this kind thing secure this camry,na em be sey if na jeep u go dey carry cage waka be dat.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Evolution Of Toyota Corolla From The Year 1966 To Present (photos) / Would You Buy This “tokunbo” Toy Car For N75, 000? / The 2020 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid And Its Solar Roof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.