Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Poultry Farm For Lease In Portharcourt(SOLD OUT) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Poultry Farm For Lease In Portharcourt(SOLD OUT) (3374 Views)

How Much Will It Cost Me To Start A Poultry Farm? / Newly Constructed Poultry Farm / 2-acre Poultry Farm For Sale. 260-crates Of Egg/day. 1-tonne/hr Feedmill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poultry Farm For Lease In Portharcourt(SOLD OUT) by Toyyn: 11:54am On Jun 16, 2015
A poultry farm of two pens which can house 2000 birds is up for lease at Mgbuoba-Egbelu area of Portharcourt. Facilities include Borehole, Battery cage, farm house & fence + gate . Contact Sam on 08182495670 for more info.
Re: Poultry Farm For Lease In Portharcourt(SOLD OUT) by Toyyn: 4:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
Leased.
Re: Poultry Farm For Lease In Portharcourt(SOLD OUT) by joefusfarms: 11:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
Do you plan to start a poultry or fish farming in Port Harcourt or its neighboring states? Then Joefus Farms Limited is here to make your dream comes true as we offer practical training on both poultry and fish farming. We also offer consultancy services, farm set-up (planing, construction and expert advisory). Our products include high quality catfish fingerlings and juvenile, imported poultry battery cage (first grade), table eggs, catfish parent stock, day old chicks, broilers, old layers, etc.
For more details visit our website on http://www.joefusfarms.com
Phone: 08037709573, 08093543322.
Re: Poultry Farm For Lease In Portharcourt(SOLD OUT) by jzee4sure: 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2016
Your claims are bogus. Your farm sold me runts juvenile catfish that refuse to grow well. Their weight was northing to right home about after two months.
To be successful in fish farming, you must learn how to hatch your fish and select the best fingerlings (shooters).
90 % of farmers take the best fish (shooters) after hatchery and stock in their farm while they sell out the bad fishes out to the public. I have learn my lessons, please no body should fall victim again.

1 Like

Re: Poultry Farm For Lease In Portharcourt(SOLD OUT) by joefusfarms: 11:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
jzee4sure:
Your claims are bogus. Your farm sold me runts juvenile catfish that refuse to grow well. Their weight was northing to right home about after two months.
To be successful in fish farming, you must learn how to hatch your fish and select the best fingerlings (shooters).
90 % of farmers take the best fish (shooters) after hatchery and stock in their farm while they sell out the bad fishes out to the public. I have learn my lessons, please no body should fall victim again.

Your problem is inexperience and inability to learn. I see you never had practical training on fish farming before. You only read few motivational articles on fish farming and decided to go into the business. You can hatch your own fingerlings and have worst result.
The same juvenile (same pond) that was sold to you was sold at table size after two months. Among others who bought the same batch of juvenile, you are the only one with guts to post trash here. Don't always blame others for your mistakes but learn from it. I will advise you to always engage the services of expert whenever you have challenge not to go about advertising your incompetency.

For poultry and fish farming training and consultancy, contact us on www.joefusfarms.com
Re: Poultry Farm For Lease In Portharcourt(SOLD OUT) by jzee4sure: 9:03am On Jun 22, 2016
Stop deceiving yourself, you know very well that ones you have stocked the wrong type of fish that are not shooters, regardless of the standard management you use to take care of them, you will not get a reasonable table size. For your information my type will never fall victim to your advert again and I don't want others to fall victim too. After keeping shooters for your farm, you end up selling runts to me and still have the guts to reply me trash. Management was not the problem, I have fish farmers around me who guided me about feeding and managing them. And they all confirmed to me that the fish I bought are runts. Guest what? this time I am no longer interested in depending on any body to buy fish or assist me to manage my farm, I have decided to learn from Songhai farm about every thing I need to know.
Re: Poultry Farm For Lease In Portharcourt(SOLD OUT) by joefusfarms: 9:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
jzee4sure:
Stop deceiving yourself, you know very well that ones you have stocked the wrong type of fish that are not shooters, regardless of the standard management you use to take care of them, you will not get a reasonable table size. For your information my type will never fall victim to your advert again and I don't want others to fall victim too. After keeping shooters for your farm, you end up selling runts to me and still have the guts to reply me trash. Management was not the problem, I have fish farmers around me who guided me about feeding and managing them. And they all confirmed to me that the fish I bought are runts. Guest what? this time I am no longer interested in depending on any body to buy fish or assist me to manage my farm, I have decided to learn from Songhai farm about every thing I need to know.

learning is what you should have consider first before going into livestock farming in order to avoid blaming others for your failures or ignorance.
Re: Poultry Farm For Lease In Portharcourt(SOLD OUT) by sheos2010: 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
At Sehis Agro Resources, we produce specially formulated broilers and layers mash for your poultry. Our broilers feed would give your birds 3kg in less than 7weeks; while our high quality layers feed would give your birds over 90% laying capacity, with very big eggs.We are 100% guaranteed.
Our feed is produced with imported concentrates and high quality raw materials. We are very interested in the productivity and profitability of your poultry/livestock.
Contact us today.
We are located at Plot 160 East West Road, Besides INEC Office, Port Harcourt.
sehisagroresources@gmail.com

Re: Poultry Farm For Lease In Portharcourt(SOLD OUT) by drSandy(f): 10:04pm On Jan 05, 2020
How much?

(1) (Reply)

Rabbits Available At Your Door Step / Updated Prices Of Grains and long grain paddy rice From, Niger State. / The Refining Process Technology Of Palm Kernel Oil And Coconut Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.