Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,403 members, 7,800,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) (137901 Views)

Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina / Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) / Youths Cut Off Manhood Of A Rapist In Niger State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Evathyst(f): 4:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
Obara Jesus! shocked shocked shocked

See as the guy take become Revd Father!

5 Likes

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by mentorandfriend(m): 4:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
temitemi1:
Please Doctors in d house, what is going to become this guy's fate
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by ONESS: 4:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
abrahimzy:
The NIGERIA CUSTOM internal recruitment is on to apply call MR Ibrahim on: for assistance on how to proccess the form. Please beware of fraudsters

3 Likes

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by governor2015(m): 4:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
Haaaaaahaaaaaa

Is not possible ooooooo

Na lion or tiger teeth or what

1 Like

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Joel3(m): 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2015
I don't think this is rapist. how could she cut his thing and run away?. I would have cut her boobs too. and burst her two eyes.

that part she cut off is the sensitive naive that trigger excitement to the Brian. without that cap no more encitement. its same experience with the whole of the Cli.t and nippl.e is cut away.

what a sad story of a weak guy who once had 6 inch now 3 inch.

lastly if the dick is erected I doubt if she can cut it

6 Likes

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by MrBasketball: 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2015
Maybe he asked the girl for a bj... And she sees an opportunity to scatter his life... Lobatan. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2015
The girl should be charged for murder

1 Like

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by kilode100(f): 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2015
The blockous small sha.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by yorke1: 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
OH my God!
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Bflexing(m): 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
this must be treated as a vampire case

1 Like

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by kilode100(f): 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
robosky02:

its really awkward

it needs to be investigated.

what really happend?
was he trying to rxxxxx her mouth?
was there a previews disagreement?
is it a set up by the friend that went with him?

and what is his fate.

cc: dr. Kingtom and other docs in the house

She might be epileptic.

15 Likes

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by MostRanking(m): 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
temitemi1:
Please Doctors in d house, what is going to become this guy's fate
... He shud go bcome a priest sharpaly

1 Like

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by dwayni: 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
grin grin this is also.

I hope those Indian women could bite.

Hey ladies, anytime a hornny bastard tries to rape you, voluntarily offer him BJ and then bite the living hell out of it. Make sure you swallow it.

I thought Lebron James's pen1s was small until I saw this picture.

1 Like

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Brugo(m): 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2015

It is obvious that this is not a rape case. The lady should be charged to court and jailed for maiming the man and false accusation.

All these risky sex styles. I hope you guys can see that some styles leave you at the mercy of your partner.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by ifoundmyperfect: 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
After treatment, he sld go and serve his life imprisonment jail term...
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by dayojags10(m): 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
No more bj I swear. I know trust all dis girls shocked angry cheesy
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by kilode100(f): 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
I don't believe this shit.
The human jaw isn't that strong.

See this one.
Do you want to test? cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by jimohibrahim(m): 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
disgusting
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by usy309(m): 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] joystick matter no be joke oooo....
I dey tigth belt
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by 5minsmadness: 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
[size=18pt]Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccckkkk!!!!!!!![/size]
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by eliwa47(m): 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
haaaaaaaaaaaaa! tie ba, if all rapist can be treated like this, this world will be a better place for all our females.
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by aquila123(m): 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by stevebond007(m): 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
Blood of Jesus
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by robosky02(m): 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
kilode100:

She might be epileptic.

really is it how epileptic people behave. thats seriouse
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by kay29000(m): 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
samkay12:
Well..

Girl's first response might be to say "Serves him right" but really what dumb rapist will stick his johnson in his victim's mouth.
That must be a pretty stupid idiotic Rapist

On the other hand there must have been a "rush of blood to her head" and she bit it off as an act of revenge for something he did to her in the past. Then she starts screaming Rape Rape for some sympathy.

If he was a Rapist then.. No comment from me..
If he wasn't.. then.. It's just.. sigh!!

I think I'll stay away from BJs entirely.. Better safe than prick-less

I don't think it is possible to bight off an erect penis with your teeth, so I would go with your conclusion. They probably had a disagreement, probably after sex, and she got vexed and bit off his thing...and then ran out shouting rape, for sympathy. The girl needs to be locked up in a zoo.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Afarozy(f): 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
Man make man to be wicked.
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by bellosas: 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
Lady with epilepsy
Nd der re calling it rape
She was giving him Mouth Action
69 swit gon

1 Like

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by otimo005: 4:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
this is serious wickedness. this girl is very cruel My God seal your vagina the way you destroyed this dude.
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by eliwa47(m): 4:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
[quote author=mentorandfriend post=34830832][/quote]
am not a medical doc, but oju apa ole jo oju ara. meaning the guy joystick can never and will never be the same again, even make dem carry am go India.
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by femo86(m): 4:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
OMG....see the cap!!!! Chai, konji na real bad thing ooo. Take heart Mr. Rapist
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 4:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
samkay12:

I think I'll stay away from BJs entirely.. Better safe than prick-less

Word for thought.
Traffic on this thread speaks volume

1 Like

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by dosht(f): 4:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
grin gringrin
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Unclad Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra, Pigeon & Coins Found On Her / Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Still Sleeping Six Days After Arrest – Police / We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.