Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) (137948 Views)

Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina / Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) / Youths Cut Off Manhood Of A Rapist In Niger State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by onatisi(m): 4:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
The lady is possessed and demonic, she must have been giving the guy a Mouth Gig when the demon took control of her brains . If she bit off the top,then the man must have been asleep or relaxed and not sensing any danger allowed her to move her mouth to his organ. The funny aspect was that they forgot the penis tip at home and had to rush back home to get it grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by XYZADIGOR7: 4:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
Hmm
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by phlemzy: 4:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
Blood of Jeezorrzzzz! What is diiiiiiiiiis. My two eyes shall not see evil ooooooo.
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by roymary: 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
Oh boy...I don't even need any Blowblowjob again! Psycho beatch !!!! grin

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by mathelo(m): 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
Logically, it CAN'T BE RAPE. They shud investigate the mnatter properly
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by mentorandfriend(m): 4:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
eliwa47:

am not a medical doc, but oju apa ole jo oju ara. meaning the guy joystick can never and will never be the same again, even make dem carry am go India.
Thanks for your contribution bro, but I was quoting temitemi1 just for the fun of it. I know very well the implications of the case in question. You sabi book small sha o.grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
Oh shitt, so disgusting. angry angry angry angry
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by andreernest28(m): 4:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahh you ve got served grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Edusouls(m): 4:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
kai,haha, what is this man, woman madness and mayhem everywhere, you followed ur guy with ur legs unforcefully to a place,the next thing is the vampire witch first screaming and ran outside unclad with blood all over her,the vampire did the damage to this young man and first came out shouting to claim that it was rape, how can one beleive this story., kai look at what this demonic girl have done to this young man with lots of future ahead,rendering him manless, haba what kind of cursed generation of women are we living with? What have we done to deserve lots of witches and demonic women all around us..sorry cant be enough for you brother, when you regain,hunt that bitch down with fatal retaliation for rendering you manless..lover men all over having sleepless nights,huzzling,spending in the name of loving a girl, bewarned these things we see all around are no lönger women,but calamity beings...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
Wow nice one!
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Edusouls(m): 4:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
gboss4sure:
Oh shitt, so disgusting. angry angry angry angry
is good we men see and know that women of nowadays are cursed and are very deadly...
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Ushiefrank(m): 4:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
Omotayor123:
How possible

cutting of a joystick with teeth.,.... The girl na vampire

See as the thing be sef,.... God knows how many girls he had raped....

Abeg I no fit look.

Good judgement thoughtongue.
Wonder how the case will be judge in court...

Madam is dat rape? He force d girl enter d house? If she no want why she do long throat go na she want spend d guy money go free

D guy dull sef him fit jack d girl make she faint for d rum dere
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by oshiosense(m): 4:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
the girl could have suffered epilepsy at the point of giving the guy a mouth action. This is why guys should be weary of mouth action with girls they don't know thier health history.

1 Like

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Uzonek(f): 4:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
Stupid guy. I guess he was waiting for a BJ.
He got served though!!
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
hmmm!is it Lagos again?

I think this young lady should be applauded as a heroen.
girls please start watching zombie movies if you find it difficult to bite a rapist blocos.
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by themodernman: 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
Men be careful of women you ask a bj from...most of them are vampires in sheep's clothing cheesy. Too much enjoyment don kill ds one so...

For the guy asking for the outcome of this scenario....his glans peenis is what was bit off and it's d most sensitive part of the peenis that's gives sexual satisfaction. A penile transplant can be done for him if he can afford it and its even done in South Africa. He may regain some of the sensation of the part that was bitten off..

He can as well decide to manage the remaining part of his peenis this way by allowing the hospital maintain the patency of his peenis until the wound gets healed which can make him continue to enjoy at least 50% of his sexual life...although the Psychological effect can result in erectile dysfunction....

In conclusion this man can still live a urinary & sexually satisfying life but the latter depends a great deal on the Psychological effect of this incident.
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by spencekat(m): 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
Good
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Davvymavvy(f): 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
I doubt if it was a rape case. I'm tempted to believe they had sex on agreement but the lady unknown to the guy is epileptic. While giving head, her epileptic condition was triggered and the result is a divided penis like the biblical red sea

1 Like

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Jboy5050(m): 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
laughing laughing
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
temitemi1:
shocked shocked shocked
Wonders shall never end. Wetin we no go hear for this naija?
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by 2goodbobo(m): 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
Holly Molly shocked
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by guttentag(m): 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
FTBOY:
that girl is a fool..she should have swallowed it

na die for her then
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by fardolly: 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
Walahi I no fit allow pleasure and Gift to give me BJ again....Tomiwa hope u dey read this news sha...hon Ikoks
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Edusouls(m): 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
softysparky:
Wow nice one!
wow nice one that ur fellow vampire girl rendered a man manless, tommorow the demonic girl will pray to marry a man with joysticks abby? For supporting evil , you urself i curse ur life,you will never be able to marry all ur lifetime...

1 Like

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by darmys(f): 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
oh lord...... shocked

i almost pitied him. but then this will scare off some rapist.
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by CherishedIma(f): 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
See d way I opened my mouth down. Mehn dat girl has got some real guts
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by discusant: 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
Couldn't have been rape. If it was rape, the lady couldn't have had her teeth access the man's joystick.

This evil lady must have willingly gone with the boyfriend to that house with the intention to inflict a vengeful injury on the man.
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by kayzeesoft(m): 4:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
Na 3 mins 25 secs i take laff. grin grin grin even still laffing. water don dey comot my eyes sha grin
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by NifemiOlu(m): 4:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
Nigerian Bloggers be like "Jeeeeeeesus....OMG! Vampire alert in Lagos, bites off manhood"
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by gbastarlinks: 4:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
nah waooooo, dat baby weakened ooooo
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
I hate rape but i pity that guy too, let it serve as a lesson to all intending rapists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Unclad Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra, Pigeon & Coins Found On Her / Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Still Sleeping Six Days After Arrest – Police / We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.