Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

My Friend's Lover Is Also My Lover True Life Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend's Lover Is Also My Lover True Life Story (2313 Views)

How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around / Excorting Your Friend's Lover! / When Your Best Friend's Lover Is Drawing Him/Her Away From You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend's Lover Is Also My Lover True Life Story by momoney1(m): 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2006
Some time ago i was invited by a friend to witness a case between another of our friend and his new girlfriend. we all went to our meeting point and waited for the girl and her friends to arrive which after a short period of time they did. on their arrival i was surprised my new girl was among them too. as they approach the point she saw me and suddenly stopped, i called her by her name which she did not answer and was only standing still and looking confused. my friends turned around and looked at me and one among them asked, do you have any thing to do with her and i answered she is the JAMBITE i told you guys about. it was a moment of suprise for every one including her two friends that came with her probable as deffendants. at that point the story changed from settling and re-uniting two lovers to uniting two friends to one lover.

i called one of her friend to a private corner and asked her to leave with her friend promising to see them later which she did. I and my friends did the boys thing by laughing and abusing each other of not keeping to one girlfriend(then). we agreed on busting the idea of continuing but i insist of continuing the relationship and actually did though no more together.

do you say life while in school is different from after school?
Re: My Friend's Lover Is Also My Lover True Life Story by BlackMamba(m): 2:05am On Sep 19, 2006
I'm really struggling to make sense out of this story. I'll try again later once my head clear a little bit.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Lover Is Also My Lover True Life Story by kiki(f): 3:29am On Sep 19, 2006
damn i was gon say the same thing wat is d point of this story cos i don't get it
Re: My Friend's Lover Is Also My Lover True Life Story by momoney1(m): 6:38am On Sep 19, 2006
i was trying to ask whether such things(crazy) happens outside school environment cuz it actually happend while i was still in school
Re: My Friend's Lover Is Also My Lover True Life Story by candylips(m): 1:33pm On Sep 19, 2006
yes it happens outside school
Re: My Friend's Lover Is Also My Lover True Life Story by iice(f): 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2006
Crazy ish happens everyday
Re: My Friend's Lover Is Also My Lover True Life Story by menosky: 11:32am On Jul 25, 2007
dznt make much sense 2me,mayb u shd b a bit more concise(or is it precise?)
Re: My Friend's Lover Is Also My Lover True Life Story by Hazeleyed(f): 11:51am On Jul 25, 2007
Tales by moonlight, what exactly is ur point?
Re: My Friend's Lover Is Also My Lover True Life Story by sillyboy(m): 12:27pm On Jul 25, 2007
@ Poster.

I couldn't really comprehend your tale. I guess you are still in school, well, I'll advise you to concentrate more on you GST 101 and leave ladies alone now undecided

Sorry if I offend you
Re: My Friend's Lover Is Also My Lover True Life Story by menosky: 12:44pm On Jul 25, 2007
my point exactly
Re: My Friend's Lover Is Also My Lover True Life Story by Basildon1(m): 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2009
Hazel-eyed:

Tales by moonlight, what exactly is your point?

Took this right out of my mouth, Storyland mehn, You must be on the waiting list to get into UNI
Re: My Friend's Lover Is Also My Lover True Life Story by ecstasy357(m): 7:49pm On Jan 02, 2019
BlackMamba:
I'm really struggling to make sense out of this story. I'll try again later once my head clear a little bit.

Hahahahaha hahahahaha...

U had to b d first to comment! Stop reading pple's mind, u jus read mine and shared it here
Re: My Friend's Lover Is Also My Lover True Life Story by femi4: 7:22am On Oct 07, 2020
Childish
Re: My Friend's Lover Is Also My Lover True Life Story by chinchonglee(m): 7:35am On Oct 07, 2020
I no understand one thing here

Re: My Friend's Lover Is Also My Lover True Life Story by meobizy(f): 8:10am On Mar 14, 2021
Yet members say Nairaland was more interesting in past years.

(1) (Reply)

Did I Marry The Right Person? / What Is D Rightful Age To Get Married? / Saw This Online.what Do You Think Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.