Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,830 members, 7,806,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Twin Brothers Marry Twin Sisters, Gives Birth To Sons That Look Alike (photo). - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Twin Brothers Marry Twin Sisters, Gives Birth To Sons That Look Alike (photo). (3327 Views)

Beautiful Photo Of Identical Nigerian Twin Sisters / Twin Sisters Dedicate Children From One Husband In Akwa Ibom. Photos / First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twin Brothers Marry Twin Sisters, Gives Birth To Sons That Look Alike (photo). by perez019(m): 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2015
Interesting.

Re: Twin Brothers Marry Twin Sisters, Gives Birth To Sons That Look Alike (photo). by iPopAlomo(m): 2:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
why is this looking like some bad Photoshop job...

1 Like

Re: Twin Brothers Marry Twin Sisters, Gives Birth To Sons That Look Alike (photo). by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
That's lovely, hope they won't share ..... 1 day?? lipsrsealed
Re: Twin Brothers Marry Twin Sisters, Gives Birth To Sons That Look Alike (photo). by ibrams(m): 2:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
waow...cool,i guess dis wat me and my twin broda will do #twinsmission#
Re: Twin Brothers Marry Twin Sisters, Gives Birth To Sons That Look Alike (photo). by perez019(m): 3:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
iPopAlomo:
why is this looking like some bad Photoshop job...

undecided
Re: Twin Brothers Marry Twin Sisters, Gives Birth To Sons That Look Alike (photo). by perez019(m): 3:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
I have an albino colleague, she's a twin though... you care? lol

ibrams:
waow...cool,i guess dis wat me and my twin broda will do #twinsmission#
Re: Twin Brothers Marry Twin Sisters, Gives Birth To Sons That Look Alike (photo). by ibrams(m): 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
perez019:
I have an albino colleague, she's a twin though... you care? lol

everytin can be manage able bt dere are som conditions attached to it
(1)dere shldnt be any dark spots on her body
(2)she shld be able to see clearly in the afternoon and even walk without an umbrella
(3)and.......#thinking#
Re: Twin Brothers Marry Twin Sisters, Gives Birth To Sons That Look Alike (photo). by perez019(m): 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
ibrams:
everytin can be manage able bt dere are som conditions attached to it
(1)dere shldnt be any dark spots on her body
(2)she shld be able to see clearly in the afternoon and even walk without an umbrella
(3)and.......#thinking#

lool @ No. 2... chai u wicked.
Re: Twin Brothers Marry Twin Sisters, Gives Birth To Sons That Look Alike (photo). by Youngsage: 3:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
Damn!
Re: Twin Brothers Marry Twin Sisters, Gives Birth To Sons That Look Alike (photo). by ibrams(m): 3:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
perez019:

lool @ No. 2... chai u wicked.
if u think sooo....i need anoda match can u suggest bt nt an albino again
Re: Twin Brothers Marry Twin Sisters, Gives Birth To Sons That Look Alike (photo). by Iko5000: 3:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
OP go away with your fake pictures. We are not fools
Re: Twin Brothers Marry Twin Sisters, Gives Birth To Sons That Look Alike (photo). by ayobase(m): 3:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
that pishure is a suspect! there is something sbout it.

1 Like

Re: Twin Brothers Marry Twin Sisters, Gives Birth To Sons That Look Alike (photo). by vickkyruby(f): 5:59pm On Jun 16, 2015
I think this pic isn't real

1 Like

Re: Twin Brothers Marry Twin Sisters, Gives Birth To Sons That Look Alike (photo). by KanwuliaJara: 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
This is like winning the lotto!
Sweeeeeet! kiss
Re: Twin Brothers Marry Twin Sisters, Gives Birth To Sons That Look Alike (photo). by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 16, 2015
vickkyruby:
I think this pic isn't real

ls on linda's blog and she said the kids, man and the females did a group photo shot and that they are all not related cool
Re: Twin Brothers Marry Twin Sisters, Gives Birth To Sons That Look Alike (photo). by Mamaflex(f): 9:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
How are the children a look alike? Cause they put on same cloth?
Re: Twin Brothers Marry Twin Sisters, Gives Birth To Sons That Look Alike (photo). by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
perez019:
Interesting.
Ermmm technically they are brothers

(1) (Reply)

I Can’t Bear It Anymore Silence Kills / Mid Year Giveaway For Your Mom / Wish Someone Special On Nairaland Happy New Month And Happy Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.