Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Wow!!! Five Gele Styles To Rock In this Week [PHOTOS] - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Wow!!! Five Gele Styles To Rock In this Week [PHOTOS] (3108 Views)

Daily Beautiful Styles To View / Latest Ankara Bum Shorts You Can Rock In 2016 / Looking For Styles To Sew Check In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow!!! Five Gele Styles To Rock In this Week [PHOTOS] by smartdaniel100(m): 4:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
One way to get noticed at a traditional event in Nigeria is a gorgeous ‘gele’ style.

“Gele” is a Yoruba (Nigeria, West Africa) word for a female head-wraps usually worn at occasions such as weddings and other traditional events.

Head wraps have been part of Africa’s History and different Cultures for years. Starting as early as 1700. They come in many shapes and sizes. The art of gele is marked by a sense of dynamic form, in which eloquent and elegant creases, vertical stretching, horizontal elongation, perpendicular balance, spiral twists, among other design configurations, are used to create a structure out of cloth, a structure that acts as a crown for the head.

All the above ‘gele’ fits for any traditional occasion, however, which would you prefer?

Source:http://www.supremegist.com/2015/06/wow-five-gele-styles-to-rock-in-week.html

Re: Wow!!! Five Gele Styles To Rock In this Week [PHOTOS] by oluwadamilolah(f): 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
They are all nice, bt I like the first one

1 Like

Re: Wow!!! Five Gele Styles To Rock In this Week [PHOTOS] by icebebe(f): 6:27pm On Jun 16, 2015
oluwadamilolah:
They are all nice, bt I like the first one
lol,me too,d oda two looks cool but far frm wat I knw grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Wow!!! Five Gele Styles To Rock In this Week [PHOTOS] by smartdaniel100(m): 7:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
icebebe:
lol,me too,d oda two looks cool but far frm wat I knw grin cheesy grin
The third one looks more sexy sha...
Re: Wow!!! Five Gele Styles To Rock In this Week [PHOTOS] by icebebe(f): 9:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
smartdaniel100:

The third one looks more sexy sha...
oh pls grin cheesy grin
Re: Wow!!! Five Gele Styles To Rock In this Week [PHOTOS] by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
The 1st one is it for me.
Re: Wow!!! Five Gele Styles To Rock In this Week [PHOTOS] by sinaj(f): 1:08am On Jun 17, 2015
The first one is fine nd her make up is damn kul kiss
Re: Wow!!! Five Gele Styles To Rock In this Week [PHOTOS] by smartdaniel100(m): 6:41am On Jun 17, 2015
sinaj:
The first one is fine nd her make up is damn kul kiss

I think we should also consider the third one.
Re: Wow!!! Five Gele Styles To Rock In this Week [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
I like the 3rd one... embarassed embarassed
Re: Wow!!! Five Gele Styles To Rock In this Week [PHOTOS] by smartdaniel100(m): 5:59am On Jun 18, 2015
The second seems to have kurukuru...lol

(1) (Reply)

Splendid Fashion! New Ankara Styles / Learn How To Tie Wrapper (wrap Style) For Free / This Ankara Asoebi Caused Major Traffic In Lagos Last Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.