Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Finally A Job!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Finally A Job!!! (24974 Views)

Finally A Place For My Industrial Training (IT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally A Job!!! by Firefire(m): 10:10am On Jun 17, 2015
Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Finally A Job!!! by DICKtator: 10:10am On Jun 17, 2015
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Finally A Job!!! by jamex93(m): 10:10am On Jun 17, 2015
go do testimony for church

n always pay your tithe

all d best

1 Like

Re: Finally A Job!!! by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:11am On Jun 17, 2015
Congrats to her!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally A Job!!! by Nokiae5: 10:11am On Jun 17, 2015
ass you done pass am na #Godwin

1 Like

Re: Finally A Job!!! by nwosucjay(m): 10:12am On Jun 17, 2015
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Finally A Job!!! by aliyuussy(m): 10:16am On Jun 17, 2015
Congratulations, may almighty God makes it easier for you.

1 Like

Re: Finally A Job!!! by deucelaw: 10:18am On Jun 17, 2015
Congrats. May God help you retain it...But dont rest..keep searching, and keep moving....There are still better opportunities.

1 Like

Re: Finally A Job!!! by truthfulguy: 10:18am On Jun 17, 2015
dimensional:
Congrat. Don't forget your first fruit and make sure you pay your tithe (Malachi 3:10).

Bullocks.

2 Likes

Re: Finally A Job!!! by Stellaenefa(f): 10:18am On Jun 17, 2015
He is a Faithful God. Congratulations.
For those of us still searching, be HOPEFUL

He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things? ( Romans 8 vs 32).

Expect your Testimony

1 Like

Re: Finally A Job!!! by JustCurious: 10:21am On Jun 17, 2015
Those who dont look for job before they get it may not duly understand the 'struggle' out there...Congratulations! Weldone, you.

May God crown every effort with good success. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Finally A Job!!! by dafclem(m): 10:23am On Jun 17, 2015
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Finally A Job!!! by cmax16: 10:24am On Jun 17, 2015
dimensional:
Congrat. Don't forget your first fruit and make sure you pay your tithe (Malachi 3:10).

First fruit ogini? To thieving pastors shocked shocked shocked who don't understand that the issue of tithe originated with the levites and should'v long been stopped? Gerout!

Congrats @OP ojare!

1 Like

Re: Finally A Job!!! by olatricia(m): 10:25am On Jun 17, 2015
Please, what makes a verrrrrry good job? Tell us what the package contains so we can help you analyze it and tell u if you should stop, pause or fast forward your prayers for a good job. Afterall you have nothing to loose by telling us. We don't know your house address na!

Hope6289:
When I finished my NYSC three years ago, I was so sure I was going to get a big job after. I was a fresh graduate with high aspirations. I didn't know I was going to go through the painful experience of job hunting. I wrote 14 aptitude tests, had 5 job interviews, I travelled a lot, spending money to write those tests, my heart was broken many times when I didn't get any feedback. Most times the positions were given to people who had 'leg'. I was determined not to keep staying at home so I went to teach in a Primary school. It was plenty stress & little pay but it was something. With my friends getting jobs, I felt stuck and depressed. Today God has blessed me with a verrrrrrry good job, I'm still so dazed I can't believe it. Just want to encourage the job seekers out there, don't give up, keep trusting God and applying. You don't know which one would click. God bless y'all
Re: Finally A Job!!! by Bruno3000(m): 10:25am On Jun 17, 2015
dimensional:

free her abeg... All these malachi pple.
Re: Finally A Job!!! by allcomage: 10:26am On Jun 17, 2015
dimensional:

It doesn't apply here. It's not for christians. It is purely for farm products and not cash. Don't be deceived,but give generously as your spirit direct you. We are no longer under the law but of grace.thank you all.

1 Like

Re: Finally A Job!!! by carzola(m): 10:27am On Jun 17, 2015
Some APC retards would say it is the hand work of Buhari.... grin grin
Re: Finally A Job!!! by Rotime1(m): 10:27am On Jun 17, 2015
A BIG CONGRATULATION SIS. MORE BLESSINGS IN JESUS NAME!

1 Like

Re: Finally A Job!!! by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 17, 2015
dimensional:

To whom?

1 Like

Re: Finally A Job!!! by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 17, 2015
Hope6289:
When I finished my NYSC three years ago, I was so sure I was going to get a big job after. I was a fresh graduate with high aspirations. I didn't know I was going to go through the painful experience of job hunting. I wrote 14 aptitude tests, had 5 job interviews, I travelled a lot, spending money to write those tests, my heart was broken many times when I didn't get any feedback. Most times the positions were given to people who had 'leg'. I was determined not to keep staying at home so I went to teach in a Primary school. It was plenty stress & little pay but it was something. With my friends getting jobs, I felt stuck and depressed. Today God has blessed me with a verrrrrrry good job, I'm still so dazed I can't believe it. Just want to encourage the job seekers out there, don't give up, keep trusting God and applying. You don't know which one would click. God bless y'all
Wow! Big big big congrats! smiley

1 Like

Re: Finally A Job!!! by stonemind(f): 10:30am On Jun 17, 2015
The wind of change is blowing every where you go...

Don't lose hope cuz GMB will surely make you smile

SAI APC
SAI GMB
SAI NEW NIGERIA
Re: Finally A Job!!! by yerimastyle(m): 10:31am On Jun 17, 2015
Congrats let God be praise Amen he will for odas tooo

1 Like

Re: Finally A Job!!! by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 17, 2015
dimensional:

What if she is a muslim or a xtian dt does nt blv in tithe. ....

1 Like

Re: Finally A Job!!! by spacyzuma(m): 10:31am On Jun 17, 2015
Hope6289:

Congratulations.

I know how stressful it can be. I went through something similar. In 2011, I got to 7 final-stage interviews and didn't get anyone. I was very depressed that christmas. But I ended up getting the very first one I went for in 2012.

1 Like

Re: Finally A Job!!! by tmeg: 10:33am On Jun 17, 2015
hurray !!! congratulations. hope to get mine in shortest time.

1 Like

Re: Finally A Job!!! by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 17, 2015
dimensional:

Hope6289, do not listen to this tithe preacher. You are not under any obligation to regularly pay 10% of your income to any church. You are however under obligation to 'give'. Giving and tithing are two different things. Tithing is borne from fear while giving comes from a sincere heart.

Decide what you want to give(to the church, to people in need, to the less privileged etc), from the bottom of your heart and give it heartily. I don't care if it is 5%, 10% or 20 or 50 or everything. Whatever you decide to give, is what is right.

They keep quoting malachi but fail to see 2corinthians9:7.

Do not put yourself in a straitjacket with 10% bullshit, please.

Congratulation and God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Finally A Job!!! by aameyah(f): 10:34am On Jun 17, 2015
Hope6289:

Congratulations! What sector Please and did you apply for it on the internet?
Re: Finally A Job!!! by Chimex388: 10:41am On Jun 17, 2015
dimensional:

the 1st fruit was 4rm the PRIMARY SCHL job

1 Like

Re: Finally A Job!!! by Hope6289(f): 10:46am On Jun 17, 2015
olatricia:
Please, what makes a verrrrrry good job? Tell us what the package contains so we can help you analyze it and tell u if you should stop, pause or fast forward your prayers for a good job. Afterall you have nothing to loose by telling us. We don't know your house address na!

It's perfectly good enough for me, the pay, the convenience, the work environment and the job security. So it's well analysed dear, thank u cheesy
Re: Finally A Job!!! by femolala001(m): 10:47am On Jun 17, 2015
Hope6289:
U really had hope just like ur monicker and it paid off for you. Well.. Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Finally A Job!!! by Hope6289(f): 10:48am On Jun 17, 2015
aameyah:

Congratulations! What sector Please and did you apply for it on the internet?

In a hospital, and I did both internet and hardcopy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! / He Lost A Job Interview Because No NEPA Light To Press Clothes / Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.