Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide (27011 Views)

Photo Of Diezani's Posh Mansions In Dubai Worth Over N7billion / Amaechi Knelt To Beg For Wike - Uchendu / Why Obasanjo, Atiku, Amaechi Left PDP – Metuh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by ocelot2006(m): 10:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
shachris:

at least something was left and we must commend him for that. other governors left their states in dept.

NOTHING WAS LEFT OH. RIVERS STATE IS BROKE!
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by mrtheo33: 10:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
Amaechi kept 7billion and he said openly during greater together tanxgiving last month dat there is no money anywhere in the state. Even said let him see hw wike can pay salary because no money in d state treasury at point. So where is d 7billion nw coming from? Why did he owe workers? Was he saving d money or what? D psycophant aide should tell us dat d government wants to uncover some of there loots and they (ameachi camp) wnt to act smart by accusing d government publicly first.
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by ocelot2006(m): 10:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
efilefun:
Apart from the funds amaechi left behind, jonathan also sent in the funds amaechi spent on federal roads yet the slowpoke is going for a heavy loan.... I SMH in pity for the people of rivers state

You mean the same funds that were deducted by Zenith Bank as repayment for a loan initial drawn by the Amaechi administration?
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by ralph28(m): 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
If you believe this,you can believe any thing.
Super story. All to deceive Buhari.

PMB know who is who in Nigeria.

Ok,see how he is romancing Fashola.
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by ocelot2006(m): 10:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
Abugab:
Is the reality of governance now dawning on Wike or is he looking for excuses to squander over 7 billion all in the name of tarnishing Amaechi's name?
Wike, govern your people and deliver the goods, that was the promise. Afterall, Amaechi the bad boy is out and his 'stooge' didn't win.
No excuses, work....

Don't worry about Wike. The man is already at work with construction firms already hard at working fixing both damaged and incomplete road projects abandoned by Amaechi.
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by Tubexsms(m): 10:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
So the best way to talk to the public is via social media? These are bunch of lies, Ameachi and his men are common criminals and enemies of Rivers people. What was he afraid of? He ran away and did not do the handing over. I will like to see the reaction of his master or his old man about corruption. Time will tell.......
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by nortcentrallord(m): 11:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
PastorJohnny:
Presented on Facebook without verifiable soft copies of bank statements? Fraud!!! Why not publish the bank statements on any of the newspapers? If you must put up a defense, do so tenably.

My brodaaaa, why can't he just come up with the bank statements. To even say he said that on FB. Smh. Na wao.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by Tex42(m): 11:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
Talk is cheap... Where is the money, in space or his mouth?
**Didn't have to read that crap cos I knew it was utter rubbish**
"N7b...see him mouth.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by obinna222: 11:12pm On Jun 16, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
So, is that why wike bought range rover evogue sharpaly. This wike of a thing like money gaan. grin

That Range Rover is his personal car. He's had it before the election.
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by luckier9(m): 11:15pm On Jun 16, 2015
governor Amechi even try in keeping huge amount of money. x governor Omega Celestine left only 10,000 in rivers account wen Amechi was handed over. if u prove me wrong u inquire
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by Popemax(m): 11:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
efilefun:
Apart from the funds amaechi left behind, jonathan also sent in the funds amaechi spent on federal roads yet the slowpoke is going for a heavy loan.... I SMH in pity for the people of rivers state

Ok if amaechi didnt leave any funds behind, did your HERO mr Drunkard also lie about transferring funds he owed the state you better grow up and stop thinking like a slowpoke oponu oshi
plz which state r u?what do u know abt this issue.....don't type cos of hatred or d other ask questions well or better still listen to radio....follow up some men in goverment...plz too much talk dey purge belle...no insults ok
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by Forwetinnah: 11:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
shachris:

which workers? the workers that were protesting were pdp paid agents. Most rivers state workers were paid.

Reaaally?? Una no dey taya to lie??
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
nortcentrallord:

My brodaaaa, why can't he just come up with the bank statements. To even say he said that on FB. Smh. Na wao.

Na really wa, master.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by Popemax(m): 11:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
Tex42:
Talk is cheap... Where is the money, in space or his mouth?

**Didn't have to read that crap cos I knew it was utter rubbish**

"N7b...see him mouth.
my man...leave them people believe dat shit and some r even throwing insults....

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by Truckpusher(m): 12:59am On Jun 17, 2015
shachris:

which workers? the workers that were protesting were pdp paid agents. Most rivers state workers were paid.
Thunder fire ya lying mouth .
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by glory2glory: 2:20am On Jun 17, 2015
kipesco:

My friend if you don't live in Rivers State you should stop commenting about Rivers issues.
Amaechi owes wworkers 3 months
Pensioners 5mths
Timariv 7mths
Refuse disposers 4mths
So why didn't he use this 7billion to pay his debt.
The newly employed teachers are owed arias of 9mths.
Amaechi told the world he has paid workers for April while he paid selected banks for match only.
I can't tell if such money exist in those banks but if at all they exist why did he not pay workers or hand over properly.

A bit exaggerated. Workers fully paid for March. Some were paid April before Amaechi left.
Teachers are not owed 9months arrears.The teachers have been receiving 1month arrears with each month pay. Please confirm from teachers you know, the arrears owed should be about 3months or so. Pensioners are being owed 3months. Let's not forget that the man employed massively when a lot of states placed embargo on employment. Who employs 13,000 teachers at a go. Unfortunately, income dropped. At least he was still paying even though it was being delayed.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by dexpee4life(m): 5:40am On Jun 17, 2015
shachris:

pls try and verify your information before commenting or posting. I doubt if you are in Rivers or a civil servant. For your information, he paid only three banks with the least number of civil servants. To be sincere with you, more than 75 percent of civil servants were not paid and were owed between 2months to 7 months. Let alone those like traffic workers, refuge dumps workers, health workers, teachers and others

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by dexpee4life(m): 5:45am On Jun 17, 2015
glory2glory:

A bit exaggerated. Workers fully paid for March. Some were paid April before Amaechi left.
Teachers are not owed 9months arrears.The teachers have been receiving 1month arrears with each month pay. Please confirm from teachers you know, the arrears owed should be about 3months or so. Pensioners are being owed 3months. Let's not forget that the man employed massively when a lot of states placed embargo on employment. Who employs 13,000 teachers at a go. Unfortunately, income dropped. At least he was still paying even though it was being delayed.
pls I am asenior secondary sch teacher that is being owed 7months. Breakdown of the debt is 5months arrears, april and may salaries. Pls verify from others
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by charly4tex(m): 6:45am On Jun 17, 2015
shachris:

Pls Verify b4 commenting, most civil servants r not paid, my dad four months salary stil pending, his colleques in ministry of defence experience same, others in different body rangin 4rm 2-6 months unpaid, find a good source.
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by onatisi(m): 6:54am On Jun 17, 2015
One thing I know is that wike will ruin amaechi political career. The only thing that can save amaechi career is if wike is removed from power .
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by Eynosaintval(m): 7:11am On Jun 17, 2015
I just can't believe this report because knowing how loquacious Amechi is, he could have been singing it before now. secondly, I could remember him ( Amechi) saying that he pity Wike because there's on money in the River state's purse which he blamed on Jonathan's admin. So how comes 7billion surfaced over night?
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 7:38am On Jun 17, 2015
U'll tink is BIG money not until u hear d amount Senators tk home as wardrobe allowance.
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by lucky032(m): 7:41am On Jun 17, 2015
denedene:
so we had 7billion and he said wike won't have money to spend? civil servants are owed? abandoned projects? too much lies in one post

To him,that 7billon is a tip of the iceberg because he has seen money
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by patrickmuf(m): 7:45am On Jun 17, 2015
PastorJohnny:
Presented on Facebook without verifiable soft copies of bank statements? Fraud!!! Why not publish the bank statements on any of the newspapers? If you must put up a defense, do so tenably.
And when Wike said they was no money, did you demand for bank statement? Hypocrisy at its peak...
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by Akamaka: 8:20am On Jun 17, 2015
betty202020:
big fat lie. state that was shortlisted among states that owing their workers. if such money is in the state's ACC, he should have paid workers.
that's personal view sha
correct. he did not leave a dime. I have my friends who are medical doctors that are been owed April salary. if he had such money he would have paid workers salaries

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by staymore: 8:23am On Jun 17, 2015
shachris:

Workers were not paid in Rivers state. Pensioners were owed for more than five months, civil servants four months, refuse contractors four months and many others.

Unless you were not properly informed about Rivers state under Amaechi.
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by EKENWAOSI: 8:33am On Jun 17, 2015
Ex Gov. of Rivers State should have hand over proper documents to the Incoming Government than someone going to the social media to tell the world the amount left in the account. What a shame.
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by betty202020(m): 8:39am On Jun 17, 2015
Akamaka:

correct. he did not leave a dime. I have my friends who are medical doctors that are been owed April salary. if he had such money he would have paid workers salaries
that is called broad day lie. govt can lie.
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by Ugojames(m): 10:23am On Jun 17, 2015
shachris:

I worked in rivers state as a Corper 2014 batch A, till date myself and the rest of the current and 2 batches ahead of us have not been paid a single penny by Amechi!!!
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by nairamaniac: 10:36am On Jun 17, 2015
what the hell is 7billion? this is chicken change for a Governor to leave behind. rivers state internal generated revenue is over 10billion per month. Guys, when a state says its broke or is in dept, its doesn't mean they don't have any money in any of its account. if simply means they are operating at a deficit. oweing more than what they can afford go pay. amaehi got over 2tillion naira thru his 8years of Governorship. let's do the math. Rivers state monthly allocation+igr+13% oil derivation was around 25billion per month. Multiply that by 8years. aint dat over 2Trillion? we haven't talked of loans he acquired for monorail-project, Rainbow estate and Greater Port Harcourt. And we are talking of 7billion.
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by Banter1(m): 10:49am On Jun 17, 2015
efilefun:

Ok if amaechi didnt leave any funds behind, did your HERO mr Drunkard also lie about transferring funds he owed the state you better grow up and stop thinking like a slowpoke oponu oshi
you guys should be grateful Amaechi left 7billion for river state government. Come to Niger state and see Zero account that froggy doggy eyed Aliyu babangida left us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Taiwo Responds To Reno Omokri's Allegation About Election Results Server / 10th NASS Leadership: Ranking Lawmakers, APC NWC To Meet Tinubu / NYSC Ad-Hoc INEC Official Killed At Ahoada West LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.