Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,962 members, 7,799,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) (79752 Views)

When The Wife becomes the Husband. / The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
Okay
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
Akara winner ni
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by OzMingle(m): 10:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
Not necessarily.....I also love doing this.
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by lovinhubby2wife(m): 10:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
Hahaha its not funny
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by tociano009(m): 10:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
Is nothing. .African mentality
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by kokoye(m): 10:03pm On Jun 16, 2015
A man taking care of the home does not mean the wife is the breadwinner.

I clean, cook and take care of the kids and I am the bread winner. My wife is not a servant

Some people need to get out of this dumb mentality ...it is your house and family you are taking care of!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by missKiffy(f): 10:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
This will most likely happen abroad
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
I don't know about NL men oh, but men I know in the real back their babies for fun in their houses, plus they also help in the kitchen. So, the topic is a big fallacy of generalization.

9 Likes

Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by Kentrasso(f): 10:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
She doesn't have to be breadwinner before he helps with stuff around the house. Bloody sexists
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by Emnyte(m): 10:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
Midehi:
men that understands and help their women like this are the BEST!
Yes u are right, but not to this extent.
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by kinibigdeal(m): 10:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
undecided

4 Likes

Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by RxObiefule13(m): 10:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
FTBOY:
why must u always be the first to comment? dem do u? undecided

She just dey move from one thread to another dey drop comments

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by Henergee(m): 10:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
domopps:
And some of our guys here on NL do more than that ! Even to so call G/F!

Could do that for only one person on NL! Who can guess.............
Rosemary, ryt??

Cheeeeers
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
Being popular on Nairaland is like sitting at the cool table in the cafeteria at a mental hospital. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by dangote7510(m): 10:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
wen de wife is de breadwinner of de family, de husband should try nd be de butter winner so dat de will chop it 2geda

1 Like

Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by kritikali(m): 10:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
ronald4lif:
Not true. Men who are breadwinners do this all the time. Is the child not his?. It's his responsibility (same as the wife) to look after his child regardless if he's cooking or not.

Can u just stop dis faggotry..
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by An2elect2(f): 10:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
Lol....actually the man looks effeminate doing this.
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by Burger01(m): 10:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
Na lie!cheesy
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by Ayietim(m): 10:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
Before you go to bed tonight,
look back over the years with a gladsome mind,
see how many friends you have lost along the way,
most were better than you, you were no where near, but after all these years, you are still here,
why? Because better days are ahead,
for you and for all those who believe that it's well, when everything ends well.
http://ayietim.
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
hmmm[b]hmmm[/b]hmmm
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by idithlove(f): 10:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ohk
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by Nicepoker(m): 10:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
The husband should make himself available as the TEA winner.
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by piagetskinner(m): 10:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
I see no biggie...they probably switched roles

1 Like

Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by novus: 10:12pm On Jun 16, 2015
If he can cook why not, nothing wrong at all

1 Like

Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by nagoma(m): 10:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
You can never win. If you help with house work and childcare, you are not a bread winner. If you refuse to help you are gender insensitive -or a male chauvinist pig.

1 Like

Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by nagoma(m): 10:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
You can never win. If you help with house work and childcare, you are not a bread winner. If you refuse to help you are gender insensitive - i.e. a male chauvinist pig.
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by chubbygal(f): 10:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
May God see him through. Amen

1 Like

Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by CSTR2: 10:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
What is the big deal.?
I doubt if there is any sensible man that can't do this even as a breadwinner.
It is my family afterall.

2 Likes

Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by ronald4lif(m): 10:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
kritikali:

Can u just stop dis faggotry..

Why do fa*gots think everyone is same like them?. undecided

1 Like

Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
Hmmmmm

This is a very serious case.
The question is, where is madam?
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by 44: 10:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
Notin special, look again, guy just dey dance shoki wit him baby

Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by cirmuell(m): 10:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
Lol smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React / Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) / A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.