Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,268 members, 7,807,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

How To Make Mony With ISIS Terorist Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Make Mony With ISIS Terorist Group (593 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Reappears In Audio Claims He Was Deceived And Cut Ties With ISIS / Nigerians To Start Paying N50 To The FG, Each Time They Receive Mony In Bank / Boko Haram Releases First Video With ISIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Mony With ISIS Terorist Group by Litmus: 7:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
Well, you have to live Abroad (UK and America is best) and be ruthless, and also be prepared for a little risk. The money will take a little time to come but it will.The risk aspect is related to the ruthlessness. Now this is what you do,if you're a parent arrange with your kids and send them to Iraq through Turkey. When they are gone, alert the papers and cry on TV or papers that your loved ones has gone to Iraq to join Isis without your knowledge. Now, go home and cross your fingers and hope that your loved ones return alive. When they return alive, there will be lots of money to be made doing the interviews circuit and later serializations in News papers and book deals, not to mention celebrity status.

And people claim Nigerians are corrupt, people haven't got a clue

Maybe I'm jut being cynical. lipsrsealed

needless to say our prayers and commiserations to the genuinely afflicted and affected
Re: How To Make Mony With ISIS Terorist Group by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
I can also agree with you from the "weed" point of view.

Meanwhile op borrow me Rizla

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Mony With ISIS Terorist Group by Caseless: 7:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
Nigerians Nawa ooo
Re: How To Make Mony With ISIS Terorist Group by nairalife2013(m): 7:54pm On Jun 16, 2015
damn! bet some overzealous steelheads a'ready doing diz!!
Re: How To Make Mony With ISIS Terorist Group by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
Litmus:
Well, you have to live Abroad (UK and America is best) and be ruthless, and also be prepared for a little risk. The money will take a little time to come but it will.The risk aspect is related to the ruthlessness. Now this is what you do,if you're a parent arrange with your kids and send them to Iraq through Turkey. When they are gone, alert the papers and cry on TV or papers that your loved ones has gone to Iraq to join Isis without your knowledge. Now, go home and cross your fingers and hope that your loved ones return alive. When they return alive, there will be lots of money to be made doing the interviews circuit and later serializations in News papers and book deals, not to mention celebrity status.

And people claim Nigerians are corrupt, people haven't got a clue

Maybe I'm jut being cynical. lipsrsealed

needless to say our prayers and commiserations to the genuinely afflicted and affected
waiting for how to make money with boko haram.. undecided
Re: How To Make Mony With ISIS Terorist Group by Chibaba247(m): 9:54pm On Jun 16, 2015
U are a terrorist and u are working for ISIS
Re: How To Make Mony With ISIS Terorist Group by Litmus: 11:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
I mean the women and girls not the men and boys...

(1) (Reply)

Everything Is Getting Complicated! / Keyamo Raises The Hammer On Madueke And NNPC / What Saraki Told Obasanjo At Closed Door Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.