Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,851 members, 7,802,727 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State (62658 Views)

SS1 Student Gang-raped By 4 Classmates After Taking "Gegemu" / Four Men Who Gang-Raped Corpers In Abia Arrested (Photo) / Young Woman Raped To Death In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by House24(m): 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
Nigeria done become Indian again sad
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by simongonner: 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
hmmm
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by jomoh: 8:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
RIP
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ah lord dis people are wicked cry
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by ikombe: 8:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
House24:
Nigeria don become Indian again sad
me self i wonder oh undecided
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by House24(m): 8:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
Hmm Nigeria done become Indian again angry sad
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by esoboy875(m): 8:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
Dere is notin to judge dere, he/she dat kills by sword must likwise die by sword fullstop. RIP my fellow corper
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
DULLARDipo:
Yoruba people and rape!

Kwara... Tanko is Hausa. You should be wiser.

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by moshood1993(m): 8:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
in ilorin AGAIN......what is the main essesnce of this idiotic Nysc

Rip.... aljanat fridaus
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by Humble77(m): 8:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
Waooooo! Another dead corp member again!!!!. Rest in peace.
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by NeilOssai(m): 8:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
God forbid!!!!!... person die all in the name of serving this country....Nonsense!!! (meanwhile Some Persons are collecting 8 Billion in the name of Wardrobe allowance) ...dia is God oooooooooo..
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by spinna: 8:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
Blood of the victim always gives murderers away, maybe that's why God created it. Well let him hang if guilty and let his co perpetrators be caught. my condolences to the family of the slain
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by Teewills(m): 8:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
Some northerners are so dumb "Police located Tanko’s house through the blood traces of the deceased " unbelievable angry!
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by CSTR2: 8:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by NeilOssai(m): 8:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
Teewills:
Some northerners are so dumb "Police located Tanko’s house through the blood traces of the deceased " unbelievable angry!
.... dat is blood of the innocent at work..
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by Tmex(m): 8:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
DULLARDipo:
Yoruba people and rape!
does tanko sound like Yoruba to your ears?
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by DULLARDipo: 8:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Kwara... Tanko is Hausa. You should be wiser.
Kwara is Yoruba. Just that the old Saraki caged their destiny. Don't deny ur people
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by beegs(m): 8:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
The rape cases r becoming like that of India ooo. Pls PMB sign d bill ASAP. Rip to her
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by Mcowubaba: 8:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
DULLARDipo:
Useless tribe!
Nt the whole tribe bro.... Just few people did the evil act..
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by missKiffy(f): 8:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
God will punish them all
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by Missbizy(f): 8:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
Samguine:
Which kain bad news is this one na? The heart of man is desperately wicked. Bible sef ask say 'Who shall know it?'

God, I have just two weeks left to finish this NYSC. I pray for myself and all other corpers and Nigerians generally that look up to you that your safety would be with us all. No evil shall befall us.

Amen.
Amen
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by Jilo83(m): 8:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
Why kwara nowadays
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
jalay:
I guess she must be seducing those guy.. kiss

Really?
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
DULLARDipo:

Kwara is Yoruba. Just that the old Saraki caged their destiny. Don't deny ur people

Tanko is Hausa. Can't argue.
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
Listen to this track by me titled "E GO BETA"

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/903212c7
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by armadeo(m): 8:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
rip corper.
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by dotwyz: 8:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
Now i see, the hypocrises is arise across the country.
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
jalay:
I guess she must be seducing those guy.. kiss
thunder fire you...
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
If only she could have bite his díck off.. angry

Yeye rapist murderer..
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by TRADELYN: 8:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
Danhumprey:
What sort of satisfaction do räpists get? I mean,I don't get it.
The wicked derive great joy in it.

BTW, how are you?
R.I.P

Listen to this track by me titled "E GO BETA"

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/903212c7

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun / The Face Of The Thief Electrocuted By Barbed Wire in Kogi (Photos) / Nigerian Man Who Spent 16 Years In Prison For Crime He Didn't Commit, Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.