Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

A Mathematical Analysis Of The Proposed N5000 Stipends For Unemployed Youths - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Mathematical Analysis Of The Proposed N5000 Stipends For Unemployed Youths (31085 Views)

FG To Begin Payment Of N5,000 To Unemployed Youths In 2017 / FG To Replace N5,000 Monthly Stipend For Unemployed Youths —ngige / Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Mathematical Analysis Of The Proposed N5000 Stipends For Unemployed Youths by Ramstar: 10:08am On Jun 17, 2015
ibk4luv:
I wonder why people always say rubbish ..... am very sure this people complaining will be 1st 2 register 4 this program oo cos am sure they r jobless .... plus at least it's better Dan letting just 1 politician steal it 4 his personal use

their story is like Judas Iscariot
Re: A Mathematical Analysis Of The Proposed N5000 Stipends For Unemployed Youths by chinae(m): 10:09am On Jun 17, 2015
Jacide:
OK...but

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/ill-make-naira-equal-in-value-to-dollar-says-buhari/

grin

His words: I will make NAIRA equal to DOLLAR

Actual meaning: He will make Nija equal to dullard.

1 Like

Re: A Mathematical Analysis Of The Proposed N5000 Stipends For Unemployed Youths by Ballama(m): 10:10am On Jun 17, 2015
Look at Nigerians I swear to God if Buhari say he will not give this N5000 naira promised during his campaign rather investing the money the kind of Abuse he will get only God knows and some will say he breaks his campaign promises

1 Like

Re: A Mathematical Analysis Of The Proposed N5000 Stipends For Unemployed Youths by Pain(m): 10:12am On Jun 17, 2015
Iykopee:
The brainless Daura President is empty upstairs. We dont expect him to understand how it works when simple calculation is involved.

Unfortunately you may never reach the heights he has attained. So in this context what is the use of a brain? Just my Take undecided
Re: A Mathematical Analysis Of The Proposed N5000 Stipends For Unemployed Youths by chynergy1(m): 10:13am On Jun 17, 2015
..kk
Re: A Mathematical Analysis Of The Proposed N5000 Stipends For Unemployed Youths by Zitoangels(m): 10:16am On Jun 17, 2015
Wickedness is when you shamefully shut your eyes to the outrageous N8.64billion Wardrope Allowance alone for just 515 persons but you are quick to brinq out your calculator and arque how wasteful/stupid/unachievable it is to pay 20 million to the poorest nigerians #5000 monthly stipends.

2 Likes

Re: A Mathematical Analysis Of The Proposed N5000 Stipends For Unemployed Youths by eleko1: 10:16am On Jun 17, 2015
@ OP.U are so on point.The 5k stipend earmarked for jobless man pickin is dead on arrival.Some peep are already salivating to have a go on the 5k In dis days of Ori malu,ogidiga,Kasalipero,Orijin etc.Vickyrotex,bia com teach yah pipu how to make money wink

2 Likes

Re: A Mathematical Analysis Of The Proposed N5000 Stipends For Unemployed Youths by CSTR2: 10:20am On Jun 17, 2015
You expect buhari to understand all this economic theories? lol. You obviously don't know your president.

1 Like

Re: A Mathematical Analysis Of The Proposed N5000 Stipends For Unemployed Youths by chynergy1(m): 10:22am On Jun 17, 2015
Pope22:
Selected youths? Why sleceted? Which means the number of the youths to be paying this controversial 5k will be like this:
Hausa - 85%
Yoruba -13%
Igbo - 2%

Which means pple like me won't even smell the nonsense.

you are not far from the truth. as a fact, this token is almost meaningless in igbo land ,
unless to people like my great grand mother. we like to 'learn fishing than to be given a fish'
it's dead on arrival.
secondly, the present economic realities on ground is not fertile enough for it to germinate.
well good luck to Nigerians....

1 Like

Re: A Mathematical Analysis Of The Proposed N5000 Stipends For Unemployed Youths by Davidolives(m): 10:22am On Jun 17, 2015
Panelbeater:
A MATHEMATHICAL ANALYSIS OF THE PROPOSED #5000 STIPEND FOR THE UNEMPLOYED NIGERIAN YOUTHS WITH A SUGGESTIVE WAYFORWARD......falemara bidemi.

Peace be unto every eyes reading this insightful write-up, permit me to begin with the quotable quote;
"As we look forward into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others---Bill Gates...

Yes, we thank God the change a larger chunk of Nigerians so much crave is finally here with the emergence of Gen Buhari as President and Prof Osinbajo as Vice President respectively. Part of the agenda of this regime is the implementation of the 5000naira monthly stipend for unemployed Nigerian youths, this sounds laudable right..

Yes, it has been decleared that the government is hoping to pay 5000naira cash to 20million various bank accounts of some selected jobless Nigerian Youths, the yardstick for the selection, I don't know.
Now let's go mathematical, 5000naira * 20million proposed beneficiaries = 10billion naira monthly..
10billion naira * 12months = 120billion naira expended on this social scheme.
I can categorically opine that this proposed project is dead on arrival owing to the following assumptions:

(1). The Eventual Politicking of the Scheme..
Take it or leave it nepotism is an intrinsic nature of the black man, which might not likely change for centuries to come.
Ex President Jonathan actually meant good with his Sure-P scheme but it was later on hijacked by party faithfuls who diverted it for selfish ends and bet it, APC is not an exception. An average Nigerian Politician is gullible and selfish. Don't be suprised, you will eventually have to go begging a local party co-ordinator for a slot and don't be suprised, an influencial party chieftain will have a thousand slots linked to his pocket with different names.

(2). A Poignant Backlash from Unconsidered Applications.
Let's be truthful, there is no perfect system anywhere in the world. During the course of selecting the beneficiaries of this scheme, some merited applications would surely be omitted and trust Nigerians backed up with FOI bill, they would practically pull down the government on twitter and facebook with various caricatures and despicable articles.

(3).The OsunState Specimen..

Baba Kabiru actually embark on social welfare programes such as the O' meal, O' arugbo, O'Yes e.t.c.. It first looks good but the resultant effect is now O'Debt...You don't dish out fish rather, you teach people how to fish themselves thereby making ends meet..

4). Advent of Wastefulness and Irresponsibity among Youths.
The money is meagre I agree but it could still afford a reasonable quantity of Goldberg, Trophy and Orijin bottles (little money sooner spend eh) but before You lavish that which you work for, you will surely think twice, infact the Oloshos will receive the 5k cash from the guys that same night the alert is received.
The government should dispute this by conducting an independent survey into the sales level of bars, eatries, lesiure spots, brothels e.t.c, 3days after the payment of the stipend...

SUGGESTED WAY FORWARD..
(1). Heavy investment of the proposed money into infrastructural development.

As at 1989, the Ado Ekiti textile industry has the capacity to employ 7500 workers both directly and indirectly, so unfortunate kodurosoke converted it into shops.

The Oluwa Glass Industry at Igbokoda as at 1996 has the capacity to employ 13,000 workers directly and indirectly.
I could go on till you say stop to mention various moribund industries which, if revitalitized will mop off an appreciable chunk of youths from the labour market.
Other industries and infrastructure could as well be intiated and developed into international standard to meet export requirements..

(2). Avalability of Repayable Non-Interest Loans..

Of course, God has blessed us in Nigeria with intelligence and a distinctive drive for success..
The Government should provide a reliable scouting network to hunt for talented and hardworking youths, then make available this loans to them with punnitive measures put in place to punish defaulters.

BENEFITS OF THE AFOREMENTIONED WAYFORWARDS.

1). Rise of SMEs (small and medium scale enterprises)..

With the provision of the non-interest loans, Nigeria will witness a boon in SMEs.

2). Government will be able to boost internally generated revenue through taxes from employed individuals, SMEs and esthablished industries.

3). More business will thrive due to a corresponding increase in the purchasing power of the masses.

4). Rise of the Bourgeoisie.
There is nothing as middle class in Nigeria, it's either you are rich or you are poor, but if these measures are taken into consideration, the bourgeoisie shall rise which signifies a developed economy...

Falemara Bidemi writes from Ado-Ekiti.
bidex a.k.a computer so u don reach here
Re: A Mathematical Analysis Of The Proposed N5000 Stipends For Unemployed Youths by paulibling(m): 10:23am On Jun 17, 2015
I like the [b]O'debt[/b] part.

Now you have confirmed it to be one chance things

1 Like

Re: A Mathematical Analysis Of The Proposed N5000 Stipends For Unemployed Youths by Lisaint(m): 10:24am On Jun 17, 2015
well said
Re: A Mathematical Analysis Of The Proposed N5000 Stipends For Unemployed Youths by coolbis: 10:26am On Jun 17, 2015
Panelbeater:
A MATHEMATHICAL ANALYSIS OF THE PROPOSED #5000 STIPEND FOR THE UNEMPLOYED NIGERIAN YOUTHS WITH A SUGGESTIVE WAYFORWARD......falemara bidemi.

Peace be unto every eyes reading this insightful write-up, permit me to begin with the quotable quote;
"As we look forward into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others---Bill Gates...
I hope the writer will definitely understand the cocept behind party ideology. If actually such programme worked out in Ekiti during the Fayemi's administration and also worked perfectly
Yes, we thank God the change a larger chunk of Nigerians so much crave is finally here with the emergence of Gen Buhari as President and Prof Osinbajo as Vice President respectively. Part of the agenda of this regime is the implementation of the 5000naira monthly stipend for unemployed Nigerian youths, this sounds laudable right..

Yes, it has been decleared that the government is hoping to pay 5000naira cash to 20million various bank accounts of some selected jobless Nigerian Youths, the yardstick for the selection, I don't know
Now let's go mathematical, 5000naira * 20million proposed beneficiaries = 10billion naira monthly..
I can categorically opine that this proposed project is dead on arrival owing to the following assumptions:

Take it or leave it nepotism is an intrinsic nature of the black man, which might not likely change for centuries to come.
Ex President Jonathan actually meant good with his Sure-P scheme but it was later on hijacked by party faithfuls who diverted it for selfish ends and bet it, APC is not an exception. An average Nigerian Politician is gullible and selfish. Don't be suprised, you will eventually have to go begging a local party co-ordinator for a slot and don't be suprised, an influencial party chieftain will have a thousand slots linked to his pocket with different names.

Let's be truthful, there is no perfect system anywhere in the world. During the course of selecting the beneficiaries of this scheme, some merited applications would surely be omitted and trust Nigerians backed up with FOI bill, they would practically pull down the government on twitter and facebook with various caricatures and despicable articles.

Baba Kabiru actually embark on social welfare programes such as the O' meal, O' arugbo, O'Yes e.t.c.. It first looks good but the resultant effect is now O'Debt...You don't dish out fish rather, you teach people how to fish themselves thereby making ends meet..

The money is meagre I agree but it could still afford a reasonable quantity of Goldberg, Trophy and Orijin bottles (little money sooner spend eh) but before You lavish that which you work for, you will surely think twice, infact the Oloshos will receive the 5k cash from the guys that same night the alert is received.
The government should dispute this by conducting an independent survey into the sales level of bars, eatries, lesiure spots, brothels e.t.c, 3days after the payment of the stipend...

SUGGESTED WAY FORWARD..

As at 1989, the Ado Ekiti textile industry has the capacity to employ 7500 workers both directly and indirectly, so unfortunate kodurosoke converted it into shops.

The Oluwa Glass Industry at Igbokoda as at 1996 has the capacity to employ 13,000 workers directly and indirectly.
I could go on till you say stop to mention various moribund industries which, if revitalitized will mop off an appreciable chunk of youths from the labour market.
Other industries and infrastructure could as well be intiated and developed into international standard to meet export requirements..

Of course, God has blessed us in Nigeria with intelligence and a distinctive drive for success..
The Government should provide a reliable scouting network to hunt for talented and hardworking youths, then make available this loans to them with punnitive measures put in place to punish defaulters.

With the provision of the non-interest loans, Nigeria will witness a boon in SMEs.

2). Government will be able to boost internally generated revenue through taxes from employed individuals, SMEs and esthablished industries.

3). More business will thrive due to a corresponding increase in the purchasing power of the masses.

There is nothing as middle class in Nigeria, it's either you are rich or you are poor, but if these measures are taken into consideration, the bourgeoisie shall rise which signifies a developed economy...

I want to believe that the writer understands the concept of party ideology. If such thing actually worked during fayemi's regime in Ekiti, and also worked for a very long time in Osun until very recently when the problem of low revenue set in, all the govt needs to do is to perfect the system and learn from mistakes of those who have implemented it in the past. I did my youth service in a village where people only require just #10,000 to start a business and give their family a reasonable standard of living, so its convinient for you whose salary runs into hundreds of thousands of naira to think 5k is so small for an unemployed citizen.
However, I will advise that you read more about the programme,it isn't about the un employed youths,its more about the un employed citizens using conditional money transfer(CMT) system. Conditional money transfer simply means a parent whose child or ward is out of school due to his/her ability to meet the child most basic need(food) will be enrolled on the condition that the child will go back to school. All those alternatives you suggested had been tried in the past and they have been proved to be mere academic exercise in terms of implementation. E.g giving a young man a loan even with low/no interest will only afford him that opportunity to acquire his dream car and husstling continues afterwards. CMT is for the poor of the poor in the society whose average incme per day is less than $1.

2 Likes

Re: A Mathematical Analysis Of The Proposed N5000 Stipends For Unemployed Youths by Ifebazz(m): 10:31am On Jun 17, 2015
Panelbeater:

Yes, it has been decleared that the government is hoping to pay 5000naira cash to 20million various bank accounts of some selected jobless Nigerian Youths, the yardstick for the selection, I don't know.

SUGGESTED WAY FORWARD..

All your analysis boils down to 'six and half a dozen'. It's same SURE-P agenda that is. The same politicians will hijack the good process by being godfathers that influence meagre issues. Buhari alone can't do it. We need more selfless individuals to chaperone the bosses good intentions. That's why Jonathan failed, not cos he didn't mean well, but cos he couldn't make it get to those meant for it.
Re: A Mathematical Analysis Of The Proposed N5000 Stipends For Unemployed Youths by yemmynoni: 10:32am On Jun 17, 2015
120b in a year for almost 20m youth........ this is a good idea take it or leave it..... after all we have Nass that is not even up to 500k people wanting to collect 9b for jst clothing and some other benefit which you and i don't even knw about......... and they never pass any law oooo......FG carry go with it jare , can't wait to receive alert of 5k monthly
Re: A Mathematical Analysis Of The Proposed N5000 Stipends For Unemployed Youths by AMBODE(m): 10:33am On Jun 17, 2015
Forget mathes, let them paid everybody in his account
Re: A Mathematical Analysis Of The Proposed N5000 Stipends For Unemployed Youths by alexlee50: 10:36am On Jun 17, 2015
Op you are correct and I agree with u completely but the truth is if he does not pay this 5k,it would amount to great deceit on a lot of youths who voted him into power. When he was busy campaigning and making this promises, he should have thought of it. It is too late in the day to renege on this promise. This is why criticism should be constructive and positive. So we are waiting for the 5k,no mercy. They must pay

1 Like

Re: A Mathematical Analysis Of The Proposed N5000 Stipends For Unemployed Youths by Pele4sure: 10:38am On Jun 17, 2015
Emenahagos02:
If they are paying the stuff they should start kwanu, now Obiano is stopping bikes in Anambra.

dem collect one man bike here for upper iweak,see cry like small pikin...
Re: A Mathematical Analysis Of The Proposed N5000 Stipends For Unemployed Youths by kheart(m): 10:41am On Jun 17, 2015
Franzeez:

Look at you comparing a 16 trillion dollar economy with 1 percent unemployment rate to a 500billion dollars economy with 40 percent unemployment rate. You better go to school and stop fooling yourself. Out of me and you whobis displaying ignorance. MUMU

Prof Whobis and na ur likes go com dey para say dem pay NASS 9b naira wardrobe allowance.

I see no big probs at all if unemployed youths re paid 5k.
shega dan iska kawai
Re: A Mathematical Analysis Of The Proposed N5000 Stipends For Unemployed Youths by kheart(m): 10:42am On Jun 17, 2015
Franzeez:

Look at you comparing a 16 trillion dollar economy with 1 percent unemployment rate to a 500billion dollars economy with 40 percent unemployment rate. You better go to school and stop fooling yourself. Out of me and you whobis displaying ignorance. MUMU

Prof Whobis and na ur likes go com dey para say dem pay NASS 9b naira as wardrobe allowance.

I see no big probs at all if unemployed youths re paid 5k.
shega dan iska kawai
Re: A Mathematical Analysis Of The Proposed N5000 Stipends For Unemployed Youths by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 17, 2015
Re: A Mathematical Analysis Of The Proposed N5000 Stipends For Unemployed Youths by Akinz0126(m): 10:53am On Jun 17, 2015
Hmmm I love this Unique write up But wait a minute,how would this recommendations get to babas Table?Baba We no longer need the 5k Give us stable power supply and repair or renovate our dilapidated Roads and collapse bridges,Abandon ajao okuta steel dey dere ooooo and some others mentioned by Bidemi.

1 Like

Re: A Mathematical Analysis Of The Proposed N5000 Stipends For Unemployed Youths by mactoni91(m): 10:54am On Jun 17, 2015
everybody shouting create favourable enviroment for S.M.E.
If everybdy nw starts dis S.M.E, trust me. Its still goin na be dsame coz then, i wunt buy ur product wen i knw i can make dem and u also wnt buy mine.
Being a success entreprenure, u capitalize on problems solving for maximum profit.
if our government as most of us re shouting should set loans for S.M.E, trust me... D bigger companies wuld make u run at a loss cause they wuld also be charged to bring out better offers.
Na nestle, dangote or Toyota u wan use 100k wey dem go manage loan compete with?
After wen u cry still go meet government say d bosses dn swallow ur money, dem go cme jail u join.
Starting any reasonable biz in 9ja requires huge capitals.
Moreover, i dnt think d the payments re for every1 bt for graduates to help them in their quest for jobs
Re: A Mathematical Analysis Of The Proposed N5000 Stipends For Unemployed Youths by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 17, 2015
Amya:
A brilliant writeup.

A country does not develop through social welfares such as this. This type of social welfare is for an already developed economy that can afford to throw endless money into an endless pit which this situation is likened to.

Paying 5K monthly to the poorest people and feeding all the school pupils does not eradicate poverty, rather it increases it! it creates a feeling of dependency and encourages poverty. lot's of funds are expended in these schemes, but at the end, the country will gain nothing if you look at the bigger picture.

Rather than use the non available funds for these schemes likened to pouring water in a basket, the government should as the OP said give out loans to people who merit it and who would build big business and employ labour in doing so, oil the wills of capitalism.

While capitalism does have it's bad sides, it's the honest to God way we can get out of these rut.

It's a dog eat dog world. There will always be poor people and 5K will not make anyone rich over night, but will surely put the country inside serious gbege!

Capitalism rocks baby!
I hardly comment on Nairaland but this ur post makes too much sense. Brilliant analysis. It's Akin to the message Republicans in the US keep trying to pass across to the masses while the democrats led by Obama keep advocating social welfare and a culture of dependency around the country. The only difference as you rightly pointed out is America is an already developed country so to some extent they can afford social security schemes but a country like Nigeria would go flat broke in a couple years if we even attempt to consider attempting it.

1 Like

Re: A Mathematical Analysis Of The Proposed N5000 Stipends For Unemployed Youths by johnnday222(m): 10:56am On Jun 17, 2015
bro,leave all this gospel abeg.in UK some selected citizens do receive this kind of money.and come to think of it.there is no job in the country and ppu resulted into shady deals I.e yahoo yahoo,bunkery etc.with this ideal,youth will have somethin to hope on instead of joining bad gang like robbery.you should think of the environment impact of the scheme not you saying it a waste of money when our lawmakers are o ever there about to share #8-9billion just for wordrope.is that not waste of public fund?

just my lil understanding of things o

1 Like

Re: A Mathematical Analysis Of The Proposed N5000 Stipends For Unemployed Youths by sammhi(m): 10:58am On Jun 17, 2015
oga BIdemi, 5000 multiply by 20,000 is 100 billion monthly not 10 billion . dats is 1.2 trillion yearly .

1 Like

Re: A Mathematical Analysis Of The Proposed N5000 Stipends For Unemployed Youths by Kanocity(m): 10:59am On Jun 17, 2015
Making sense OP...But still digesting
Re: A Mathematical Analysis Of The Proposed N5000 Stipends For Unemployed Youths by leo2020: 11:02am On Jun 17, 2015
Nigerians and their razor mouths coupled with 'Over-sabi' attitute will always criticise every govts move just to feel funky..everyone is now a political/eco analyst. paying monthly 5k to poor nigerians does not mean govt would go to sleep on other infrastructural developments as just as it's been done in developed countries thru graduate allowance scheme..do u want dsame old stories of smes, mechanized farming, infrastructural devps?. dis stipend is just to afford d potential beneficiaries some little upkeep..i ve seen situations where graduate could not afford d cost of printing his CV or transporting himself during job search saga..pls dont be too quick to alwys criticise but sometimes watch to read inbtw lines..

1 Like

Re: A Mathematical Analysis Of The Proposed N5000 Stipends For Unemployed Youths by RapLawd(m): 11:04am On Jun 17, 2015
Pope22:
Selected youths? Why sleceted? Which means the number of the youths to be paying this controversial 5k will be like this:
Hausa - 85%
Yoruba -13%
Igbo - 2%

Which means pple like me won't even smell the nonsense.

Hmmm, shey nobi only me dey smell this rotten egg, anyway, the nonsense is just part of their scamming strategy... their is nothing like 5k payment in the old man's mind...

#TeamRapLawd2015

1 Like

Re: A Mathematical Analysis Of The Proposed N5000 Stipends For Unemployed Youths by RapLawd(m): 11:10am On Jun 17, 2015
swizken6:
We nid dat 5k now or never

That's my guy... now or never -Eagle's Eye by the Great Julius Caeser...

Buhari and his campaign team didn't do a proper assignment on this before coming out to give us this fables, anyway, the more they look the less they see...

#change!!!

1 Like

Re: A Mathematical Analysis Of The Proposed N5000 Stipends For Unemployed Youths by chiscodedon(m): 11:16am On Jun 17, 2015
nice write up....buh let me modify it small...this is STIPEND!... paying a citizen a #5000 stipend would never stop the government from building industries,empowering our youths, etc....if you are looking at the total amount annually,I want to let you know that x 10 of that amount is being mismanaged in Nigeria yearly.if u look into the money being looted from govt house,CBN,glass house,amnesty,even from our security agencies....you can mention as much you can.... so I want to tell u Nigeria is rich to do that..they are financially capable if they can first get it right by managing their capital...
let me also tell you on no amount of industries you build that would remove unemployment entirely rather it will lessing it.so there must be unemployment rather we talking of less percentage of it...so the stipend is necessary as a citizen, is better u share the Nigerian blessing than an individually carrying all to his pocket.
remember also, some of the developed western countries do pay stipend to their citizens.
so it would be a welcome move by fg while they improve our industrial aspect to help reduce unemployment. tnx

1 Like

Re: A Mathematical Analysis Of The Proposed N5000 Stipends For Unemployed Youths by angelo82: 11:17am On Jun 17, 2015
The welfare scheme has not started yet but some Nigerians have been working hard with different ideas on how to divert the purpose of the scheme to themselves..............Welfare programme is different from Infrastructural development/Empowerment programme..............Come to Europe and see various welfare program including payment of 1200Euros monthly to students in some countries...........Judging from Nigerian economy thats not too much.............The modalities baffles me on how easy the common man on the street would be able to get this money but thats the job of Pa Buhari and his team.............I believe the idea is good...............

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambode Might Face Impeachment For His Insistence To Re-contest / Pictures From Asphalting And Lightning Of Major Roads In Enugu / IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.