Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi (23376 Views)

Court Seizes Peter Nwaoboshi's 12-Storey Building Over N1.5bn Contract Scam / "Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Has 20 Bank Accounts In 6 Banks" / Peter Nwaoboshi Buries His Father In Delta (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by chesterlee(m): 7:35am On Jun 17, 2015
A member of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in the National Assembly, Senator Peter Nwaoboshi, yesterday, vowed that his party was battle- ready to resist any attempt to unseat the Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu, since he was duly and constitutionally elected.
Nwaoboshi, representing Delta North in the Senate, who spoke with our reporter in a telephone interview, condemned the comment made by the former governor of Kano State, Senator Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, to the effect that Ekweremadu’s seat be declared vacant and returned to the ruling All Progressives Party, APC, that for the 16 years PDP ruled the country, at no time did the opposition get the benefit of having such a position.

Nwaoboshi, also a former chairman of Delta State chapter of PDP, told Vanguard: “It is an insult for Kwankwaso to make such annoying statement because he became a governor of Kano on the platform of PDP. He (Kwankwaso) is an ingrate, who enjoyed a lot of patronage including that of NDDC under the PDP platform.

“He should leave Saraki, Ekweremadu alone; in short it was his (Kwankwaso) ambition to become the President of the country that made him to leave PDP for APC and failed woefully to achieve that ambition.

“Now that he is eyeing to become president in 2019, he is ranting. He was in the hall on our inauguration even though he did not vote.
“If he is aggrieved, including those APC senators, they should know the proper thing to do. They should initiate impeachment proceeding and not on the pages of newspapers. Let me tell you we, the PDP senators, are waiting for them. They don’t have the number, they don’t have the capacity to impeach.

“It is quite unfortunate that he is speaking like that. I can recall that I was one of those that went to Kano to conduct the State executive election that brought him there.

He betrayed PDP because he wanted to be President and has no right to castigate PDP over the Ekweramdu’s seat,” he added.

Source: www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/impeachment-pdp-senators-battle-ready-to-protect-ekweremadu-nwaoboshi/

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by idealsico(m): 7:54am On Jun 17, 2015
Ekweremadu has come to stay. Kwankwaso and the aggrieved should go and die.

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by Kennywills7(m): 7:55am On Jun 17, 2015
The truth is dat APC cannot impeach senator Ike ekweremadu because they don't hv d number to do so and they don't have d power to declare his seat vacant
APC should accept that they fail woefully in d nass elections and move on
What has happened in d Nass can't b change because they lack d numbers to rewrite their wrongs

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:01am On Jun 17, 2015
Mtcheww. PDP is a wicked party. During their reign, did they allow any other political party have a position in jonathan's cabinet or the NASS. Now, they wan dey form holiness. Na ogun go kill all of 'em. #ekweremadu must be impeached.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by chesterlee(m): 8:06am On Jun 17, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Mtcheww. PDP is a wicked party. During their reign, did they allow any other political party have a position in jonathan's cabinet or the NASS. Now, they wan dey form holiness. Na ogun go kill all of 'em. #ekweremadu must be impeached.

So according to your assertion... APC is a kind party? SMH!!!

Ekweremadu isn't going anywhere... Even if APC senators shout from now till next year

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:09am On Jun 17, 2015
chesterlee:

So according to your assertion... APC is a kind party? SMH!!!

Ekweremadu isn't going anywhere... Even if APC senators shout from now till next year
whether APC is kind or evil party, i dont care. All i know is that Ekweremadu must be impeached.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by Franzeez(m): 8:12am On Jun 17, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:

Is it PDP that says APC should be stupid?

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by jargonzboi(m): 8:13am On Jun 17, 2015
impeach who?

7 Likes

Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by idealsico(m): 8:14am On Jun 17, 2015
PDP Senators should rather join hands with people of good will and muster enough energy to fight for the betterment of the common man. Why fighting to protect individual narrow interests while the masses die in penury?

5 Likes

Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:16am On Jun 17, 2015
Franzeez:

Is it PDP that says APC should be stupid?
talk anything, write anything. All i know is Ekweremadu must be impeached.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 17, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Because PDP was not as dumb as ur useless APC

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by Franzeez(m): 8:18am On Jun 17, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
talk anything, write anything. All i know is Ekweremadu must be impeached.

Go and impeach him nah. Mumu

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:20am On Jun 17, 2015
chukwudi44:

Because PDP was not as dumb as ur useless APC
Yu tink PDP is smart bcoz they rigged ekweremadu in for deputy senate. Dont worry, he'll soon serve justice.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 17, 2015
Kwankwaso and his APC co-senators should learn to live with their mistake

21 Likes

Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:23am On Jun 17, 2015
Franzeez:

Go and impeach him nah. Mumu
ok

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by codedguy1(m): 8:42am On Jun 17, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:

With statements like this, sometimes I wished PDP had taken the SP seat. I wonder what all thes naïve APC supporters would have been saying.

Imagine the line of thought of somebody 'PDP did not allow other party's have any position'

It is a very silly statement and only makes tha actions of APC who went for a meeting at the wrong time look really stvpid and senseless to say the least.

35 Likes

Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by lagdmark(m): 8:43am On Jun 17, 2015
APC should be more consigned in solving the internal war among the greedy big men trying to hijack APC for themselves.
APC problem is the apc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:46am On Jun 17, 2015
codedguy1:

With statements like this, sometimes I wished PDP had taken the SP seat. I wonder what all thes naïve APC supporters would have been saying.

Imagine the line of thought of somebody 'PDP did not allow other party's have any position'

It is a very silly statement and only makes tha actions of APC who went for a meeting at the wrong time look really stvpid and senseless to say the least.
and BUHARI will allow PDP take senate. Sorry na yur name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 17, 2015
This is the game, APC bring your A game cos PDP is in the drivers seat

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by codedguy1(m): 8:57am On Jun 17, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
and BUHARI will allow PDP take senate. Sorry na yur name.

I will not join issues with a naïve teenager like you.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:01am On Jun 17, 2015
codedguy1:

I will not join issues with a naïve teenager like you.
yeah, i'm always naive about politics matter. Yu can neva change my mind unless yu give me money. cheesy wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by DjHypno(m): 9:38am On Jun 17, 2015
K
Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by koligs: 9:38am On Jun 17, 2015
Jagaban of lagos at work!!!
Like if we share likeminds

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by sosanova: 9:38am On Jun 17, 2015
[size=13pt]Ekweremadu can never impeached, APC goons are only wasting their time,with their fictionalised party where will they get 72 senators including PDP members to do dat.. yeye dey smell [/size]

24 Likes

Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by natureblack(m): 9:38am On Jun 17, 2015
Not possible.

Saraki's shrewd negotiations that led to his ascendance prove one important thing: to get anything done in this assembly,the parties must reach across the aisle.
Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by yang(m): 9:39am On Jun 17, 2015
Just divide the zoo. . . The criminal enterprise on life support where 18 states are going with their bowl to abuja to beg for Niger-delta money. The zoo is a criminal enterprise

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by AnneMomoh: 9:39am On Jun 17, 2015
koligs:
K

Kontogora?

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 17, 2015
crazy government
Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by richidinho(m): 9:40am On Jun 17, 2015
F
Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by hazyfm: 9:40am On Jun 17, 2015
PDP DROWNING BOAT

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by makzeze: 9:40am On Jun 17, 2015
IKWERAMADU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HIMSELF. HE HAS STOLEN A MANDATE THAT DOES NOT BELONG TO HIM.

Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by bornmekus: 9:40am On Jun 17, 2015
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu On Okada, Keke Ban In Lagos: No Going Back On / FG Detects 54,000 Fraudulent Payroll Entries In IPPIS / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Hosts Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants Released From Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.