Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,498 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Want To Start Gold And Silver Business? Or You Are A Trader Please Enter Here - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Want To Start Gold And Silver Business? Or You Are A Trader Please Enter Here (1423 Views)

Start Gold Investment Today And Earn Euro / Please Enter If You Need Investors For Your Business / Be A Shareholder With Bitgold Inc. And Receive 0.025gm Of Gold And A Credit Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Start Gold And Silver Business? Or You Are A Trader Please Enter Here by Cation(m): 8:52am On Jun 17, 2015
we all know gold and silver are precious metals that help keep money against inflation and can also be sold for profit,so if you know anything about these metal theoretical or practical dont be reluctant to share it with us.thanks
Re: Want To Start Gold And Silver Business? Or You Are A Trader Please Enter Here by zionwol: 12:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
Cation:
we all know gold and silver are precious metals that help keep money against inflation and can also be sold for profit,so if you know anything about these metal theoretical or practical dont be reluctant to share it with us.thanks

I do extract Silver from X-ray waste.
I have the machines.
I can provide training. I have made alot of money from this.

Email me titled: "INFO on SILVER" to zionwol@gmail.com
Re: Want To Start Gold And Silver Business? Or You Are A Trader Please Enter Here by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
This sounds good. Never knew that could be done but try to protect yourself from radio active wastes. Good luck
Re: Want To Start Gold And Silver Business? Or You Are A Trader Please Enter Here by zionwol: 7:22pm On Jun 17, 2015
NairaQuest:
This sounds good. Never knew that could be done but try to protect yourself from radio active wastes. Good luck
So you don't also Know that you can also extract silver from Waste chemical from the Photo laboratory.
Ask those who work their, they will tell you that they do SELL those waste chemical to some people like US.

We buy them and extract.

Chemically, silver is used in making those films, X-ray film and photo film, what we call the "negative"...
Re: Want To Start Gold And Silver Business? Or You Are A Trader Please Enter Here by Uchenna406(m): 3:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
Pls i wil like to have d knowledge of this business. Pls send me d info. playcool406@gmail.com
Re: Want To Start Gold And Silver Business? Or You Are A Trader Please Enter Here by zionwol: 4:06pm On Jun 18, 2015
Uchenna406:
Pls i wil like to have d knowledge of this business. Pls send me d info. playcool406@gmail.com
Which part of the country are you in ?
Re: Want To Start Gold And Silver Business? Or You Are A Trader Please Enter Here by Galads(m): 7:15am On Jun 19, 2015
zionwol:

Which part of the country are you in ?
this is nice, can I also get some knowledge? Me am in lag yesma45@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way To Invest 1 Million Naira? / N28.9bn Fraud: EFCC Arrests BGL Boss, Okumagba / EDC (edinar Coin) For Sale @ Reasonable Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.