Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) (108160 Views)

Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) / Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) / Lady Wears A Transparent Aso Ebi To Wedding Ceremony, Gets Slammed [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:52am On Jun 17, 2015
multikolour:

easy bro am a Christian, is wrong to disrespect some one religion or leaders.

Oh please! All hale Saint Multikolour. Canonize yourself already.undecided
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by multikolour(m): 10:52am On Jun 17, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
no problem. I thought you were an Igbo man.

All the same, safe journey back home.
thank you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by multikolour(m): 10:54am On Jun 17, 2015
watts75:
Just go to Shuwarin Junction in Jigawa state and see the sheer number of Young Shall Grow, Ezewanta, Ifeanyi Chuukwu luxurious buses passing thru enroute to Maiduguri. On a daily basis, I usually count more than 10 luxurious buses packed full with Igbos going to Damaturu and Maiduguri.

Most of the army and MOPOL men on road blocks duty from Portuskum - Damaturu - Maiduguri are always happy seeing these luxurious buses. Because they have become suppliers of Alomo and other alcoholic drinks to these uniform men. The luxurious bus drivers prefer giving them Alomo than the number #200, while the uniform men on their part are contented receiving the Alomo because Alcohol can only be sourced from Police or Military Mess in Damaturu or Maiduguri.
yes you are on point.
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 17, 2015
multikolour:

not about sharia law but decency in public place, I believe you can't allow your sis or your family to dress this way in motor park. besides even Igbo are insulting her.

I have older sisters, and I don't see anything wrong with that. It's not as if she is traveling to someplace. From the look of things, there are residential buildings there, so might just be in her neighborhood.

Free the fine girl a beg, she is not a Muslim man wife.

15 Likes

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by lyntiffany(f): 10:56am On Jun 17, 2015
FowlYansh:

LETS TALK ON BBM, this place is too public. should i send my PIN?
how do you intend to do that if this place is too public?
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Itulah(m): 10:57am On Jun 17, 2015
I don`t see nothing wrong with what she wore. Learn to mind your dam business next time. You for near her snap the picture make you chop hot slap this early morning. tongue

16 Likes

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Burger01(m): 10:58am On Jun 17, 2015
Abeg, must you people report everything you see on nairaland The mods selfundecided

12 Likes

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 17, 2015
lyntiffany:
how do you intend to do that if this place is too public?

V U copied it?

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by angieberry(f): 10:59am On Jun 17, 2015
Why are people so judgemental? If she decides to step out in her underwear, it's none of their bidness. Its like the people in that bus or is it park were really jobless.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by themodernman: 10:59am On Jun 17, 2015
multikolour:
I was at young shall grow park this morning to get a ticket to Maiduguri, when a lady came like this. it got every one talk and raining insult on her.

Market no dey for Onitsha...ds one wan go hussle come.
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 17, 2015
What is wrong with what she wore?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by TheAdvocate(m): 11:00am On Jun 17, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I am not concerned about the girl's dressing. I am more concerned about your trip to maiduguri. If anyone needs to be insulted,it has to be you for risking your life going to a war torn ravaged region.

There are human beings in Maiduguri including Igbos.
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 17, 2015
multikolour:
I was at young shall grow park this morning to get a ticket to Maiduguri, when a lady came like this. it got every one talk and raining insult on her.
What's wrong with that dressing??

16 Likes

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 17, 2015
Am I the only one that doesn't really see anything wrong with what she wore?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by lyntiffany(f): 11:02am On Jun 17, 2015
FowlYansh:

V U copied it?
alright Sir/ Ma.
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by justi4jesu(f): 11:02am On Jun 17, 2015
@OP you are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo jobless. Just get a life already angry angry

8 Likes

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by anonimi: 11:03am On Jun 17, 2015
Is that place a village or the city of Onitsha with the road I am seeing or rather NOT seeing

Have they had a governor EVER in the state?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2526507_img201506170952261_jpeg056b829873991d79139a0fce55b18ed2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by basilo101: 11:03am On Jun 17, 2015
CharlesPhc:

Still beats my imagination that @op and our other brothers from the South East still travels to the North East State of Maiduguri...!!! SMH
Business is not for the faint hearted. Evn at d peak of millitancy, white men were still flooding Niger delta

4 Likes

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by obyno417(m): 11:04am On Jun 17, 2015
What's wrong with her outfit? Guy mind your business and commit rney into Gods hand and leave this your cheap ofofo tongue

5 Likes

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by anonimi: 11:04am On Jun 17, 2015
AgapeCharis:
What's wrong with that dressing??

You nor see sey dem dey go Maiduguri, where everything is HARAM? grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Ashmark(m): 11:04am On Jun 17, 2015
And you call yourself a graduate?.....Taking someone's picture and uploading it on Nairaland. Sigh!!!!!!....I just have to breath up and down for you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Ijaya123: 11:04am On Jun 17, 2015
I knew this will end up on FP.
SMH.
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by izzy4shizzy(m): 11:05am On Jun 17, 2015
dats a bum short yh? av seen ppl wit worse clothing. i wonda hypocrisy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by izzy4shizzy(m): 11:05am On Jun 17, 2015
dats a bum short yh? av seen ppl wit worse clothing. i wonda d hypocrisy
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by zeusdgrt(m): 11:05am On Jun 17, 2015
FowlYansh:
so after fuckiing the Yoruba ashawo through out the night, the igbo man came to drop her in the park so she can travel back to her base.

interesting human beans sad
only God know how many tyms dem don tear that ur yansh wen be lyk fowl own tru d whole nyt

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by lawlex(m): 11:06am On Jun 17, 2015
After all dis judgement from u guys she will still make heaven,says d lord.

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by COvo(m): 11:06am On Jun 17, 2015
OP be acting like his girlfriend doesn't wear bum shorts. I don't see anything worng with what she's wearing.She came in her own ride probably to pick something and it's very early in the morning.OP go get a life and stop posting sm1's pix in a public forum like this. It's none of your business.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by GodMode: 11:06am On Jun 17, 2015
Chai
See EASTWASTE
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 17, 2015
multikolour:

am from the north ADAMAWA state, I reside in Maiduguri just came to buy motor parts, before batch B core members are called cos am graduate of UNIMAID (university of Maiduguri).
sad angry
Leave your University out of this embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by mathelo(m): 11:06am On Jun 17, 2015
Op, what is your problem with what someone wore to a park? Isn't is park you said?

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by lyntiffany(f): 11:06am On Jun 17, 2015
FowlYansh:

V U copied it?
rushed back to copy it but behold is nolonger in my mention, sorry abt that.
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 17, 2015
multikolour:

not about sharia law but decency in public place, I believe you can't allow your sis or your family to dress this way in motor park. besides even Igbo are insulting her.

Yes, I have older sisters, and I say she looks cool to me.
From the look of things, there are residential buildings there, she might just be in her neighborhood.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos / Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos / Recommend Products For Fast Hair Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.