Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,686 members, 7,801,982 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Beautiful Pre wedding And wedding Photoshoot Ideas To Copy. - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Beautiful Pre wedding And wedding Photoshoot Ideas To Copy. (129396 Views)

"Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos / Checkout These Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Lagos Bride Does Nikhai, Church Wedding And Reception For 3 Days (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pre wedding And wedding Photoshoot Ideas To Copy. by ifydadiva(f): 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2015
Awww..thees pictures are so lovely! kiss I love my boo!
Re: Beautiful Pre wedding And wedding Photoshoot Ideas To Copy. by Austyn44(m): 2:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
cool nice!!! Am taking note.
Re: Beautiful Pre wedding And wedding Photoshoot Ideas To Copy. by lurlah2014(f): 2:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
AM so inlove with this pictures cant wait for my wedding date to be fixed##man of the year##
Re: Beautiful Pre wedding And wedding Photoshoot Ideas To Copy. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2015
I so much admire Nancy & Aisosa on page 1 who met in Jss1, reconnected through facebook and are now parents of twins.

So pleasing.

The ratio of men to women viewing this thread is like 1:10.
Re: Beautiful Pre wedding And wedding Photoshoot Ideas To Copy. by Empressomotola: 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
Nice pix nyc concept,love them all kiss
Re: Beautiful Pre wedding And wedding Photoshoot Ideas To Copy. by Jummyjagz(f): 3:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
My God! kiss kiss
these are wonderful kiss
Re: Beautiful Pre wedding And wedding Photoshoot Ideas To Copy. by redcliff: 3:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
Sile12:

Thus is the best!
Re: Beautiful Pre wedding And wedding Photoshoot Ideas To Copy. by redcliff: 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
Sile12:
54. Funny.

This one na mami water o
Re: Beautiful Pre wedding And wedding Photoshoot Ideas To Copy. by Elizabethefirst: 3:21pm On Jun 18, 2015
So much cuteness
Re: Beautiful Pre wedding And wedding Photoshoot Ideas To Copy. by Omotayor123(f): 3:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
lol@ the traditional settings grin

cute pictures op.
Re: Beautiful Pre wedding And wedding Photoshoot Ideas To Copy. by wgDONALD: 3:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
Capt and Mrs G.O wemida's pre-wedding picz

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre wedding And wedding Photoshoot Ideas To Copy. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
TELL YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS AND I'L B GLAD YOU START RE-USING AND NOT RECYCLING...

SEE MORE OF THIS @

http://lexhansplace..com/2015/06/what-are-those-things-you-wish-you-had.html

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre wedding And wedding Photoshoot Ideas To Copy. by daveP(m): 4:21pm On Jun 18, 2015
Adaobi12:
I don't know when, can you help me out.
hmm, smart response. Since im nt popc or family-head, or even brother..... From the look of things......

I cant say tongue
Re: Beautiful Pre wedding And wedding Photoshoot Ideas To Copy. by OpraMenu(m): 4:56pm On Jun 18, 2015
Thanks op, these pictures have got me thinking. They are lovely.
Re: Beautiful Pre wedding And wedding Photoshoot Ideas To Copy. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
daveP:
hmm, smart response. Since im nt popc or family-head, or even brother..... From the look of things......

I cant say tongue
cheesy
daveP:

I cant say tongue

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre wedding And wedding Photoshoot Ideas To Copy. by Nickymezor(f): 7:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
Wow, so cool cool

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre wedding And wedding Photoshoot Ideas To Copy. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 18, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm

I really need to find my groom...I know we will make a handsome couple too!

Good job, sile12.
Re: Beautiful Pre wedding And wedding Photoshoot Ideas To Copy. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
moreeni:
Hmmmmmmmm

I really need to find my groom...I know we will make a handsome couple too!
Good job, sile12.
Lol, thanks.
Re: Beautiful Pre wedding And wedding Photoshoot Ideas To Copy. by ikojo2(f): 8:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
My heart is beating fast....dear lord how much more do I have to wait,remember me,pls.
Re: Beautiful Pre wedding And wedding Photoshoot Ideas To Copy. by BJ4REEL(m): 9:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
No 1,3 and 17 , me likey!!!! wink
Re: Beautiful Pre wedding And wedding Photoshoot Ideas To Copy. by Eventsplus: 9:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
@ PETUNIA EVENTS: we handle Decoration,Catering,Cakes *bday*,Small chops,Chocolate fountains,Cocktails and Desserts,Engagement gifts wrapping,Wedding gowns/bridesmaids dresses, Make- up Photography, Video coverage etc. We are all about Total Event management from scratch!contact us today and you'll be impressed 07065574265 or 08073697614.*gift*
Re: Beautiful Pre wedding And wedding Photoshoot Ideas To Copy. by toygod2: 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2015
oh , LOVELY
Re: Beautiful Pre wedding And wedding Photoshoot Ideas To Copy. by GiftyGlee(f): 10:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
I want to get married......Husband, where are you
Re: Beautiful Pre wedding And wedding Photoshoot Ideas To Copy. by GiftyGlee(f): 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2015
I want to get married...... Husband, where are you
Re: Beautiful Pre wedding And wedding Photoshoot Ideas To Copy. by messiedidylakes(f): 10:23pm On Jun 18, 2015
priceless
Re: Beautiful Pre wedding And wedding Photoshoot Ideas To Copy. by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 19, 2015
Where's my future hubby na :'
Re: Beautiful Pre wedding And wedding Photoshoot Ideas To Copy. by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 19, 2015
bashydemy:
I dont know why my head no dey swell seeing all this maybe cos i dont believe in them hahahaha...
oh I know why. Your heart is made of ice
Re: Beautiful Pre wedding And wedding Photoshoot Ideas To Copy. by bashydemy(m): 8:10am On Jun 19, 2015
nma24:
oh I know why. Your heart is made of ice
My heart wasn't made of ice, I married with 3 kids but i don't believe in all this paparazzi jare...I see them as public stunt and waste of money cos lots of people will attend some weeding and won't have transport fare back home. will they be happy about your union? that's why most relationship of this caliber never last, You just divorce base on irrelevant thing.
Re: Beautiful Pre wedding And wedding Photoshoot Ideas To Copy. by bashydemy(m): 8:13am On Jun 19, 2015
Onozztins:
Try check Sambisa now, he might be there.
Re: Beautiful Pre wedding And wedding Photoshoot Ideas To Copy. by bashydemy(m): 8:13am On Jun 19, 2015
GiftyGlee:
I want to get married......
Husband, where are you
Try check OXL

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre wedding And wedding Photoshoot Ideas To Copy. by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 19, 2015
bashydemy:
My heart wasn't made of ice, I married with 3 kids but i don't believe in all this paparazzi jare...I see them as public stunt and waste of money cos lots of people will attend some weeding and won't have transport fare back home. will they be happy about your union? that's why most relationship of this caliber never last, You just divorce base on irrelevant thing.
oh ok. Well, its just good memories. When u look back at those pictures years past, you'll think to yourself "Those were the days when love was fresh nd sizzling". It could help u remember and appreciate ur woman anew
Re: Beautiful Pre wedding And wedding Photoshoot Ideas To Copy. by Seye25(m): 2:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
Onozztins:

U'll find him soon. Just live the normal life, he'll surely find you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) / MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) / Pictures Of Lovely Wedding Reception Decorations And Cakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.