Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

A Complete Understanding Of The Subject Of TONGUES - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Complete Understanding Of The Subject Of TONGUES (3300 Views)

5 Benefits Of Praying In Tongues / Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach / Can Anyone Who Is Spirit Filled Tell Me How To Receive The Gift Of Tongues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Complete Understanding Of The Subject Of TONGUES by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 17, 2015
In this thread,
we are going to be looking at the following
1)can tongues be understood?
2)who speaks with tongues?
3)can all believers speak with tongues?
4)Understanding what Paul meant by tongues of men and tongues of Angels
5)what really happened on the day of pentecost?
6)were different languages spoken?
7)what are the prophecies from the Old testament concerning tongues?.
coolwhat is even Pentecost itself?
9)which group or tribe of people were present on the day of pentecost?
And plenty other questions.

Please do drop your questions so I can study along those lines.

Thanks.
cC Jogbaje,WinsomeX,Gombs,vooks,scholar8200,soye3, and everybody that is interested.

visit www.livingwordmedia.org to download our teachings and e-books for free..

That is where my church's teachings and e-books are posted..
There are several subjects
just click and download any of your choice.
Those e-books are light in size and are of few pages..
The one with the most page is about 30-35 Pages..
Use this opportuinity to learn more of the Word
Re: A Complete Understanding Of The Subject Of TONGUES by Scholar8200(m): 11:50am On Jun 17, 2015
sportsmaster:
this thread is only for notice.
When I start the main topic,
Thanks.
cC Jogbaje,WinsomeX,Gombs,vooks,scholar8200,soye3, and everybody that is interested.

I dont have any questions. Kindly go straight to the thread for the main topic alluded to.
Re: A Complete Understanding Of The Subject Of TONGUES by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
Scholar8200:

I dont have any questions. Kindly go straight to the thread for the main topic alluded to.

you dont have any questions?.It means you do understand all of it..

Explain tongues of MEN and tongues of Angels
Re: A Complete Understanding Of The Subject Of TONGUES by Scholar8200(m): 12:34pm On Jun 17, 2015
sportsmaster:

you dont have any questions?.It means you do understand all of it..

Explain tongues of MEN and tongues of Angels
Where did you get that in the Bible?
Re: A Complete Understanding Of The Subject Of TONGUES by vooks: 12:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
sportsmaster:

Thanks.
Hi,
How should I respond to this sir?
Re: A Complete Understanding Of The Subject Of TONGUES by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
Scholar8200:
Where did you get that in the Bible?
1cor13:1

Open and see for yourself
Re: A Complete Understanding Of The Subject Of TONGUES by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 17, 2015
vooks:
Hi, How should I respond to this sir?
You will be answering questions,asking questions,comments,etc.
Re: A Complete Understanding Of The Subject Of TONGUES by Scholar8200(m): 1:33pm On Jun 17, 2015
sportsmaster:

1cor13:1

Open and see for yourself
Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
1Corinthians 14:22
Wherefore tongues are for a sign, not to them that believe, but to them that believe not:
The passage above shows the reason why the tongues spoken were of men and the nations of those men were detailed, on the day of pentecost; they were not yet believers and tongues are a sign to such. Remember that they spoke as the Spirit gave utterance.

Now consider:
1 Corinth 14:2
2 For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries.

This is an act done in the private (like scriptures admonished) and since there are neither unbelievers to whom it is a sign, or believing interpreters there, The Spirit may give utterances both of men's language and also of angels severally as HE wills.

1 Like

Re: A Complete Understanding Of The Subject Of TONGUES by BreezyRita(f): 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
I'm in.
Re: A Complete Understanding Of The Subject Of TONGUES by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2015
Scholar8200:

Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
1Corinthians 14:22
Wherefore tongues are for a sign, not to them that believe, but to them that believe not:
The passage above shows the reason why the tongues spoken were of men and the nations of those men were detailed, on the day of pentecost; they were not yet believers and tongues are a sign to such. Remember that they spoke as the Spirit gave utterance.

Now consider:
1 Corinth 14:2
2 For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries.

This is an act done in the private (like scriptures admonished) and since there are neither unbelievers to whom it is a sign, or believing interpreters there, The Spirit may give utterances both of men's language and also of angels severally as HE wills.

all these answers are offpoint
You ended up failing the whole point..
what is that tongue of angels.?.
When angels appeared to unto men..
See Judges14 ,Acts 10..
The spoke the regular human language.
You cannot even define the your so-called tongue of angels..

I will now show you that all the people in acts 2 are of Jewish origin.

Thats y its Good to study with patience
Re: A Complete Understanding Of The Subject Of TONGUES by Scholar8200(m): 2:37pm On Jun 17, 2015
sportsmaster:

See Judges14 ,Acts 10..

So because they spoke regular human language means that is the only they can speak? Or would you say that language of men spoken is the lingua franca in Heaven? Define tongue when already it is called unknown when spoken?

Acts 2:8-11
8 And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born? 9 Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judæa, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia, 10 Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes, 11 Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God.

The gathering included Jews and proselytes. No jew can be called a proselyte! Besides, a look at Nehemiah 13:24 will show you that no jew will proudly own another nation's language like these did.
Re: A Complete Understanding Of The Subject Of TONGUES by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
Scholar8200:
So because they spoke regular human language means that is the only they can speak? Or would you say that language of men spoken is the lingua franca in Heaven? Define tongue when already it is called unknown when spoken?

Acts 2:8-11
8 And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born? 9 Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judæa, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia, 10 Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes, 11 Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God.

The gathering included Jews and proselytes. No jew can be called a proselyte! Besides, a look at Nehemiah 13:24 will show you that no jew will proudly own another nation's language like these did.

you are still failing the point..
Proselytes are converts to the Jewish nation.So they will learn the language in this conversion because they were the strangers who sought to nationalize..
See the links below
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proselyte

www.google.com.ng/search?q=proselyte&client=ms-opera-mini&channel=new&gws_rd=cr&ei=04-BVbvxGqTIyAPL1oDYCQ

Why dont you just pay attention and let me explain..

I will be explaining pentecost in my next POST.
Re: A Complete Understanding Of The Subject Of TONGUES by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
Read this post line upon line,precept upon precept and with patience

acts 2:5
And there were dwelling at Jerusalem jews,devout men,out of every nation under heaven.

Lemme explain this verse
Many of us have assumed it was a "United Nations' gathering".Different nations under the heaven came to Jerusalem. But it is wrong
see vs5 The assembly constituted JEWS,who came from every nation under the earth i.e. Jews from diaspora.
The feast of Pentecost was for Jews, So they usually will come from thier different locations to celebrate the feast of Pentecost.
Even Apostle Paul travelled the same way once:

Acts20:16 For Paul had determined to sail by Ephesus,because he would not spend the time in Asia:for he hasted,if it were possible for him,to be at Jerusalem the day of Pentecost.

Paul lived in Asia,but came to Jerusalem at Pentecost.This exemplifies the men from every nation above; JEWS WHO LIVED IN DIFFERENT NATIONS.

Next i will be dealing with the languages spoken on the day of Pentecost.Until then,questions are entertained

SELAH
Re: A Complete Understanding Of The Subject Of TONGUES by Gombs(m): 4:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
sportsmaster:

Thanks.

following
Re: A Complete Understanding Of The Subject Of TONGUES by Scholar8200(m): 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
sportsmaster:

you are still failing the point..
Proselytes are converts to the Jewish nation.So they will learn the language in this conversion because they were the strangers who sought to nationalize..
See the links below
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proselyte

www.google.com.ng/search?q=proselyte&client=ms-opera-mini&channel=new&gws_rd=cr&ei=04-BVbvxGqTIyAPL1oDYCQ

Why dont you just pay attention and let me explain..

I will be explaining pentecost in my next POST.
Proselytes have had a place in Judaism from early times.[10] The Law of Moses made specific regulations regarding the admission into Israel's community of such as were not born Israelites.[11] The Kenites, the Gibeonites, and the Cherethites and Pelethites were thus admitted to levels of Israelite privileges. Thus also we hear of individual proselytes who rose to positions of prominence in the Kingdom of Israel, as of Doeg the Edomite, Uriah the Hittite, Araunah the Jebusite, Zelek the Ammonite, Ithmah and Ebedmelech the Ethiopians. According to the Books of Chronicles, in the time of Solomon (c.971-931 BCE) there were 153,600 proselytes in the land of Israel[12] and the prophets speak of the time as coming when the proselytes shall share in all the privileges of Israel.[13] Accordingly, in New Testament times, we read of proselytes in the synagogues.[14] WIKIPEDIA.

A proselyte is a convert to Judaism and could be from any nation except Israel. Notice that the names mentioned still retained their nationalities.
Remember:
Matthew 23:15

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
Those proselytes in Acts 2 were from the nations indicated.

Besides, can we focus on the weightier matters? speaking in tongues, good as it is , is a peripheral part of the Gift of the Spirit.
Re: A Complete Understanding Of The Subject Of TONGUES by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2015
Scholar8200:

Proselytes have had a place in Judaism from early times.[10] The Law of Moses made specific regulations regarding the admission into Israel's community of such as were not born Israelites.[11] The Kenites, the Gibeonites, and the Cherethites and Pelethites were thus admitted to levels of Israelite privileges. Thus also we hear of individual proselytes who rose to positions of prominence in the Kingdom of Israel, as of Doeg the Edomite, Uriah the Hittite, Araunah the Jebusite, Zelek the Ammonite, Ithmah and Ebedmelech the Ethiopians. According to the Books of Chronicles, in the time of Solomon (c.971-931 BCE) there were 153,600 proselytes in the land of Israel[12] and the prophets speak of the time as coming when the proselytes shall share in all the privileges of Israel.[13] Accordingly, in New Testament times, we read of proselytes in the synagogues.[14] WIKIPEDIA.

A proselyte is a convert to Judaism and could be from any nation except Israel. Notice that the names mentioned still retained their nationalities.
Remember:
Matthew 23:15

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
Those proselytes in Acts 2 were from the nations indicated.

Besides, can we focus on the weightier matters? speaking in tongues, good as it is , is a peripheral part of the Gift of the Spirit.

the definition of a proselyte is clear on google
A proselyte is one who has converted from one religion or party or opinion to another
Re: A Complete Understanding Of The Subject Of TONGUES by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
Lemme deal with language..
read line upon line,precept upon precept.read with patience.read inbtwn lines

Acts2:4 and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost and began to Speak with other tongues,as the spirit gave them utterance.

The word "other" used in this verse,when i checked the greek,
The word "other" is the greek word "heteros".
"heteros" means "of uncertain affinity;strange"

Also from Isaiah's prophecy
Isaiah28:11- "for with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people"

The word stammering used here in the Hebrew means UNINTELLIGIBLE,
while the word another means strange and different

Mark 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe;In my name shall they cast out devils;they shall speak with NEW tongues.
When i checked the word "new"in the Greek. The word is KAINOS
"Kainos" means according to
1)Strong dictionaries
"of Uncertain affinity:new(especially in freshness)"
2)Thayer dictionaries
"fresh,unused,a new kind,unheard of"
3)Wordstudy dictionaries
"Newly made"
Note: NO ACCOUNT ever refer to tongues as some other language belonging to another culture different from the speak! Paul settles this with a well laid out explanation.

1cor14:2:- For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaks not unto men,but unto God:FOR NO MAN UNDERSTANDS HIM/b];howbeit in the spirit he speaks mysteries.

Something else to note
Acts2:13:- Other mocking said,
[b] These men are full of new wine
lets analyse this statement.
Other said those people speaking with tongues are drunk(full of wine)..
Lets do simple analysis.
In which of these scenarios will someone say you are drunk.
1)You are speaking another man's language fluently or
2)You are just speaking gibberish,unconstructed statements,unintelligible words.
Obviously the answer is Option 2. Because wine cannot make you speak another man's language with respect to the Observers comment in this verse.
SELAH
Re: A Complete Understanding Of The Subject Of TONGUES by NumberOne2(m): 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
sportsmaster:

See Judges14 ,Acts 10..

In BOLDED above. Sure they were Jews (followers of Jesus). Jesus was a Jew.
So what is the question here? That tongue speaking is only for Jews?
Re: A Complete Understanding Of The Subject Of TONGUES by Scholar8200(m): 5:21pm On Jun 17, 2015
sportsmaster:
Lemme deal with language..
read line upon line,precept upon precept.read with patience.read inbtwn lines

Acts2:4 and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost and began to Speak with other tongues,as the spirit gave them utterance.

The word "other" used in this verse,when i checked the greek,
The word "other" is the greek word "heteros".
"heteros" means "of uncertain affinity;strange"

Also from Isaiah's prophecy
Isaiah28:11- "for with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people"

The word stammering used here in the Hebrew means UNINTELLIGIBLE,
while the word another means strange and different

Mark 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe;In my name shall they cast out devils;they shall speak with NEW tongues.
When i checked the word "new"in the Greek. The word is KAINOS
"Kainos" means according to
1)Strong dictionaries
"of Uncertain affinity:new(especially in freshness)"
2)Thayer dictionaries
"fresh,unused,a new kind,unheard of"
3)Wordstudy dictionaries
"Newly made"
Note: NO ACCOUNT ever refer to tongues as some other language belonging to another culture different from the speak! Paul settles this with a well laid out explanation.

1cor14:2:- For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaks not unto men,but unto God:FOR NO MAN UNDERSTANDS HIM/b];howbeit in the spirit he speaks mysteries.

Something else to note
Acts2:13:- Other mocking said,
[b] These men are full of new wine
lets analyse this statement.
Other said those people speaking with tongues are drunk(full of wine)..
Lets do simple analysis.
In which of these scenarios will someone say you are drunk.
1)You are speaking another man's language fluently or
2)You are just speaking gibberish,unconstructed statements,unintelligible words.
Obviously the answer is Option 2. Because wine cannot make you speak another man's language with respect to the Observers comment in this verse.
SELAH

Your analysis contradicts
Acts 2:11B
we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God.

Not singular but plural they heard and understood them.
Re: A Complete Understanding Of The Subject Of TONGUES by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 17, 2015
Scholar8200:
Your analysis contradicts
Acts 2:11B
we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God.

Not singular but plural they heard and understood them.
i already explained earlier,these proselytes are converts..
so they must have learnt the language in conversion..
I will be explaining this part in detail later in the night..

Lemme give few questions to answer..
1cor14:2:-He that speaks in tongues,speaks no unto men but unto God for no man understands him.

This scripture simply explains that tongues cannot be understood by man.

Acts2:13:-
why did the others mocked them saying they were drunk(filled with wine)?

Why is the the gift of interpretation of tongues if tongues can be understood?.

Does speaking tongues edifies the hearer only or the congregation?

Dont beat around the bush,Give direct and straight answers.
Re: A Complete Understanding Of The Subject Of TONGUES by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 17, 2015
NumberOne2:

In BOLDED above. Sure they were Jews (followers of Jesus). Jesus was a Jew.
So what is the question here? That tongue speaking is only for Jews?

nope,calm down bro..
I explained earlier that the pentecost is a Jewish feast..
See my earlier posts.
Jews scattered home and abroad,proselytes(Jewish converts) will all gather together to celebrate this feast/ceremony or whatever..
read all my previous posts.
The people that spoke with tongues there we the Jews and the Proselytes.
All those that constituted the pentecost feast are Jews and Proselytes..
The pentecost is a Jewish custom
see acts20:16..
Read my previous posts.
Re: A Complete Understanding Of The Subject Of TONGUES by Scholar8200(m): 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2015
Op, what's the purpose of the Baptism with the Holy Ghost?
Re: A Complete Understanding Of The Subject Of TONGUES by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
Scholar8200:
Op, what's the purpose of the Baptism with the Holy Ghost?
Dont run away from the questions i asked.
Answer them first.
Re: A Complete Understanding Of The Subject Of TONGUES by Scholar8200(m): 6:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
sportsmaster:

Dont run away from the questions i asked.
Answer them first.
Run away? I gave my answers but obviously you had yours too and promised to publish them! You even bid us be patient why do you contradict yourself? Every answer given was not correct. No problem. You have your answers and wonder why I ask a question?
Re: A Complete Understanding Of The Subject Of TONGUES by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
Scholar8200:
Run away? I gave my answers but obviously you had yours too and promised to publish them! You even bid us be patient why do you contradict yourself? Every answer given was not correct. No problem. You have your answers and wonder why I ask a question?

simply answer the questions i asked?

Remember,Jesus,Paul,Moses they all inferred something.
Before anything(word,judgement) can be established there has to be at least 2-3 witnesses..

No account ever recorded that tongues were understood by men.
There are several accounts that records that tongues cannot be understand
1cor14:-
infact these whole chapter kept emphasizing that tongues cannot be understood except there be an interpretation.
mark16:17 the word "new" means strange,unheard off,
isaiah 28:11 "stammering" means unintelligible,another means strange and different.
better study well before you start making errors..

and besides you yet to answer my questions.
Re: A Complete Understanding Of The Subject Of TONGUES by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 17, 2015
when i get home tonite,
i will explain everything completely.
The statements of Paul,Jesus and Moses i said earlier.
And how no account ever records tongues being understood by men..

Apostle Paul can never be wrong,you are the one that is wrong because he(Paul) clearly stated that
"he that speaks in tongues,speaks not unto men but unto GOD for no man understands him,howbeit in the spirit he speaks mysteries"
Go and read in btwn the lines,before you starting commenting
Re: A Complete Understanding Of The Subject Of TONGUES by Scholar8200(m): 6:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
sportsmaster:

simply answer the questions i asked?

Remember,Jesus,Paul,Moses they all inferred something.
Before anything(word,judgement) can be established there has to be at least 2-3 witnesses..

No account ever recorded that tongues were understood by men.
There are several accounts that records that tongues cannot be understand
1cor14:-
infact these whole chapter kept emphasizing that tongues cannot be understood except there be an interpretation.
mark16:17 the word "new" means strange,unheard off,
isaiah 28:11 "stammering" means unintelligible,another means strange and different.
better study well before you start making errors..

and besides you yet to answer my questions.

sportsmaster:

1cor14:2:-He that speaks in tongues,speaks no unto men but unto God for no man understands him.
This scripture simply explains that tongues cannot be understood by man.
Acts 2:4
4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
And this other tongues were understood by people/proselytes from these other nations! The act was not just a session of exercise, the Spirit gave those utterance at that day for a purpose.

Acts2:13:-
why did the others mocked them saying they were drunk(filled with wine)?
Because there were people there who did not understand the languages but there were that understood. It did not say they all mocked.
Why is the the gift of interpretation of tongues if tongues can be understood?.
The gift of tongues and interpretation in the open assembly is not the same as the initial evidence of the Baptism.
Does speaking tongues edifies the hearer only or the congregation?
Read 1 Corinth 14
Re: A Complete Understanding Of The Subject Of TONGUES by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
why did the others mocking said. "they are full of wine". The others said the are drunk(full of wine) Explain why they said they werre drunk. Then explain what paul meant in 1cor14:2
Re: A Complete Understanding Of The Subject Of TONGUES by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
Scholar8200:

Acts 2:4
4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
And this other tongues were understood by people/proselytes from these other nations! The act was not just a session of exercise, the Spirit gave those utterance at that day for a purpose.

Because there were people there who did not understand the languages but there were that understood. It did not say they all mocked.
The gift of tongues and interpretation in the open assembly is not the same as the initial evidence of the Baptism.
Read 1 Corinth 14
And they were filled with holy Ghost and the spoke with "other" tongues..

Check the meaning of the word "other" used in this text with the Greek dictionary
Re: A Complete Understanding Of The Subject Of TONGUES by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
sportsmaster:
In this topic?,

1. Yes when God opens the heart of the hearers.
2. Christains
3. This signs shall accompany those who believe
4 The angels communicate in an prophetic yet understandable tongue sometimes symbolical ; the tongues of men is our languages
5. Prophecy was fulfilled
6. Yes
7. With men of strange tongue will I speak to this people
8. Pentecost is a feast
9. Many when translated to present days will broaden our understanding
Re: A Complete Understanding Of The Subject Of TONGUES by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
starlingslimnet:

1. Yes when God opens the heart of the hearers.
2. Christains
3. This signs shall accompany those who believe
4 The angels communicate in an prophetic yet understandable tongue sometimes symbolical ; the tongues of men is our languages
5. Prophecy was fulfilled
6. Yes
7. With men of strange tongue will I speak to this people
8. Pentecost is a feast
9. Many when translated to present days will broaden our understanding

this one did not even read any of the commentaries and explanation,he just went ahead to OPEN HIS MOUTH.
Who told you that tongues can be understood.
Read 1cor14:2
Re: A Complete Understanding Of The Subject Of TONGUES by NumberOne2(m): 10:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
Brethren, what does it matter if the tongues are understood by men or God alone.
As long as the Spirit gave utterance, the same Spirit is able to make men understand if need be (either by interpretation by another man or by direct understanding).

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atheists And Nigerians / Welcome "shakerz": The Most Incisive Muslim On Nairaland. / 21 Year Old Virgin Pregnant With Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.