Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,187 members, 7,807,635 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Finca Microfinance Bank Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Finca Microfinance Bank Aptitude Test (4224 Views)

Fcmb Bank Aptitude Test / Access Bank Aptitude Test Call Up / Zenith Bank Aptitude Test/interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finca Microfinance Bank Aptitude Test by Emmasonic4me: 12:57pm On Jun 17, 2015
Anybody in the house that has written their test before? What do we expect?
Re: Finca Microfinance Bank Aptitude Test by saponification: 1:40pm On Jun 17, 2015
Dear Applicant,

Subsequent to your application for employment with FINCA, you are hereby invited for an aptitude test.

Date: Saturday 20 June, 2015

Time: 9:00 am

Venue: FINCA Microfinance Bank, 20 Wetheral Road, Beside “pick and smile” supermarket, Owerri, Imo State.
Please kindly check your email for more details.
Sincerely,
FINCA Recruitment Team

Hi.that's d message I got from them.is it d same with with urs.please if its d same , can u tell me what they said in the email because I can't access the email I used to apply for the job.please let me know so I won't miss out on a vital information. Thanks
Re: Finca Microfinance Bank Aptitude Test by Emmasonic4me: 3:07pm On Jun 17, 2015
saponification:
Dear Applicant,

Subsequent to your application for employment with FINCA, you are hereby invited for an aptitude test.

Date: Saturday 20 June, 2015

Time: 9:00 am

Venue: FINCA Microfinance Bank, 20 Wetheral Road, Beside “pick and smile” supermarket, Owerri, Imo State.
Please kindly check your email for more details.
Sincerely,
FINCA Recruitment Team

Hi.that's d message I got from them.is it d same with with urs.please if its d same , can u tell me what they said in the email because I can't access the email I used to apply for the job.please let me know so I won't miss out on a vital information. Thanks

You will need to print the invite sent to your email. The items required to be presented at the venue are contained in the mail. So long as you know the email you used for it, you can always try to reset password if that's the issue.
Re: Finca Microfinance Bank Aptitude Test by ewen: 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
It is mostly logical questions. Just have to reason which among the diagram is appropriate then you tick.
Re: Finca Microfinance Bank Aptitude Test by saponification: 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
Emmasonic4me:

You will need to print the invite sent to your email. The items required to be presented at the venue are contained in the mail. So long as you know the email you used for it, you can always try to reset password if that's the issue.

Yes I have tried for hours n its not working.seems someone tried to hack into my email n yahoo blocked it for now.asked me to contact yahoo customer service n it will take time for it to be rectified. So pls just let me know d tons I am required to bring yo d venue so I won't be stranded DAT day.as for d email printing, I will show them d msg in my phone n explain about my email.thanks
Re: Finca Microfinance Bank Aptitude Test by ewen: 4:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
Go with the original and photocopy of all your credentials. That is from s.s.c.e to university level including your NYSC certificate. Also two passport photograph. They will collect the photostat onces from you.
Re: Finca Microfinance Bank Aptitude Test by saponification: 4:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
@Ewen.thanks so much dear.I appreciate a whole lot
ewen:
Go with the original and photocopy of all your credentials. That is from s.s.c.e to university level including your NYSC certificate. Also two passport photograph. They will collect the photostat onces from you.
Re: Finca Microfinance Bank Aptitude Test by Emmasonic4me: 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
saponification:

Yes I have tried for hours n its not working.seems someone tried to hack into my email n yahoo blocked it for now.asked me to contact yahoo customer service n it will take time for it to be rectified. So pls just let me know d tons I am required to bring yo d venue so I won't be stranded DAT day.as for d email printing, I will show them d msg in my phone n explain about my email.thanks

I noticed it too. I tried to reply your pm but it later bounced back with delivery failure.Drop a functional email here that u can access let me forward a copy of the invite to you since you're also invited. But for ethical reasons, DO NOT print it as evidence of invitation cos it will contain the sender's email to avoid any form of indictment.
Re: Finca Microfinance Bank Aptitude Test by Emmasonic4me: 6:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
ewen:
It is mostly logical questions. Just have to reason which among the diagram is appropriate then you tick.

Are you speaking from experience? No verbal, data interpretation? Please more details will be appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Finca Microfinance Bank Aptitude Test by ewen: 6:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
Emmasonic4me:

Are you speaking from experience? No verbal, data interpretation? Please more details will be appreciated. Thanks.
yes. A lot of the questions were diagram that look alike then ask to choose the one that is appropriate. So you can see why i said they are logical questions. Though five amoung this questions were english lauguage and very few mathematics which were also logical. Don't know if they have change their partern.
Re: Finca Microfinance Bank Aptitude Test by saponification: 7:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
Thanks.yes I won't print it.just to get d info contained in d mail.
Emmasonic4me:

I noticed it too. I tried to reply your pm but it later bounced back with delivery failure.Drop a functional email here that u can access let me forward a copy of the invite to you since you're also invited. But for ethical reasons, DO NOT print it as evidence of invitation cos it will contain the sender's email to avoid any form of indictment.
Re: Finca Microfinance Bank Aptitude Test by deborankemjika(f): 10:37pm On Dec 06, 2015
pls throw more light on the question
Re: Finca Microfinance Bank Aptitude Test by HeIsJesus: 4:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
Great

(1) (Reply)

I Receive This Email Yesterday But Didn't Go For The Training. Pls Are They Real / 26 Interview Questions And How To Answer Them / Wema Bank Test Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.