Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

HARPS Online Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. (88818 Views)

Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee / Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite / HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (33) (Go Down)

Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by bldrsteve(m): 9:16am On Jun 20, 2015
they said it like a command..'print this page'... so I think we are to print d page..u no naija na, at d interview they might just disqualify u cos u didn't print
Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by greggng: 9:23am On Jun 20, 2015
Jeromejnr:

It's simple stuff. Just know that A comes before C or L comes before O. Things like that.

One last question. I don't ve a printer at home am using my laptop. Can I copy my score to a flash and print out at my own convinent? Secondly , I ve moxilla and google chrome which of the two is better?
Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by Jeromejnr(m): 9:30am On Jun 20, 2015
greggng:

One last question. I don't ve a printer at home am using my laptop. Can I copy my score to a flash and print out at my own convinent? Secondly , I ve moxilla and google chrome which of the two is better?

Omo dis guy u dey worry o.

When your result page shows, press the ctrl+s to save your page. then you can print out later.

I prefer Chrome to Morzilla.

1 Like

Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by bunmisoar(m): 9:32am On Jun 20, 2015
For those that havnt done it, its ending by 12am on sunday, dat means by dis mid night not tomoro o. Please take note.

1 Like

Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by bldrsteve(m): 9:36am On Jun 20, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Omo dis guy u dey worry o.

When your result page shows, press the ctrl+s to save your page. then you can print out later.

I prefer Chrome to Morzilla.
Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 20, 2015
‎Pple are funny sha. They give u a reasonable test, u come here to insult the company. It angers me when I see comments like, easy test, test is for primary 2, the company must be a weak company to set dis kinda test. I ask, do u want to write a hard test or u want a job. That test is just like an interview, if u can pass the test well I'm sure u won't mix tenses when u speak. If u have scored well, move on and wait for d next stage but don't come here to rubbish the test or insult the company or u wud be amazed at what they will turn this recruitment process into.‎ Some saying rubbish here, if they give u a hard test now u can't even pass it. Perhards u woulda preferred the airtel kinda test

7 Likes

Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by preciouschydo: 9:42am On Jun 20, 2015
chai i got 69%only... God please i love HARPS..... let me through the next stage. for the haters and doubters... keep doubting. for me HARPS is exquisite
Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by bldrsteve(m): 9:54am On Jun 20, 2015
Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by preciouschydo: 10:12am On Jun 20, 2015
ogbonnajude507:
Guys pls stop intimidating me with this big scores,so far I think am the only one that scored very low...53%very bad result although oluwa is involved in this matter.can I still scale tru?

my dear, just have hope thats all we need. you tried and you will do better on next stage. congrats in advance. no mind the big value guys

3 Likes

Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by faith2ogesco(m): 10:17am On Jun 20, 2015
bldrsteve:
they said it like a command..'print this page'... so I think we are to print d page..u no naija na, at d interview they might just disqualified cos u didn't print
I no print o, but d score still dey if u log in
Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by horexy(f): 10:31am On Jun 20, 2015
greggng:
FOr those that scored high. Kindly advice on the aspect of gmat to study to enhance my chances. Again I don't ve a gmat can someone forward me a soft copy to my email echebirigregory@outlook.com. I wanna sit for mine later today pls urgent help is wat I needed regarding my questions
Mr, u are not d only one writing ds test...if everyone who has written or abt to write ds test were to come posting unnecessities like u, won't ds place be crowded?
Take a chill pill, it's either u take the test or u don't!

2 Likes

Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by Ramos16(m): 10:59am On Jun 20, 2015
if harps will pick only the best scores then people below 95% should start praying, because i have seen a lot of 100%, probably more than 15 already, and there is still the 99, 98, 97%, which take up a large number on nairaland alone, minding that more than 2 /3rd of the people that took the test or are to take are not part of the nairaland threads for the job and their own scores matter too. So i think everybody should be praying even the people with 100%

2 Likes

Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by TheFury: 11:06am On Jun 20, 2015
You guys need to relax. The thread is even supercharged. No one should try and discourage anybody. If you are yet yo write the test, go and take the test. It isn't quantum mechanics. Neither is it really simple. A company that gives the same questions to everyone for a 3day time period knows what its doing.

Whatever criterion they are going to use, just hope and pray you get selected. Anything can happen. You don't know what they are looking at. Someone who scored a 100% in 10min may not be selected and someone who scored 60 in 14min may be selected. Just do your best and hope for the best. Godspeed to everyone.

5 Likes

Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by Gydion(m): 11:13am On Jun 20, 2015
72 hope it will be enough for the next stage
Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by lawrenzez(m): 11:29am On Jun 20, 2015
bunmisoar:
For those that havnt done it, its ending by 12am on sunday, dat means by dis mid night not tomoro o. Please take note.
I'm yet to take the test, n I still av NBC test on tuesday....I've decided not to take any of dem cus of some forth coming projects I feel they wld hinder if by happenstance I get picked in any of dem....Goodluck to everybody taking d exam, may God make u bigger
Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by galadhima: 12:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
mykies:

please, how did you reschedule your AC. I'm in a village now where the network is bad!!!

Please can u help me with the number u called. So I can call to complain about not receiving the mail yet.
Thanks
Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by ade014ril(m): 12:15pm On Jun 20, 2015
Gydion:
72 hope it will be enough for the next stage

With the way 100% is just flying around, i keep wondering is 81% enough for me.

But bro, the common denominator here is that we all need God factor to scale through to the next stage irrespective of your scores.

Goodluck to everyone
Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by TheFury: 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2015
[quote author=Acquiredollars post=34956502][/quote]

Chairman, you don't seem to understand. The questions don't have to be exactly the same, but by and large they are the same sort of questions. Of course quite a number of persons must have answered the exact type of questions only they won't know that. Its the same thing the happens with other aptitude tests. Dragnet is notorious for this.

The only difference here is that, apart from the 15min hurdle everyone is faced with....which is sort of normal with these things, there isn't any apparent supervision. You can do whatever you like, simple. I am quite certain that a number of persons here with very high scores had help. If you have done that yourself, that's for you to be proud of. The point is that the company isn't dumb, they KNOW people will cut corners. So you can't judge.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (33)

NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect / Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting / Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.