Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

HARPS Online Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. (88798 Views)

Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee / Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite / HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Go Down)

Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by kaysunnex: 9:47am On Jun 27, 2015
See action film as people are scoring 100% in verbal in the late hour of the test. Did they change the questions or these dudes are just damn brilliant?

2 Likes

Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 27, 2015
Obaprosper:
Numerical-100% verbal-53% ..... I bless God for this wonderful result... Going straight to the next stage
PrivateRyan:

Ermmm in the last test the cut off was 75 percent. If it still holds for each section den u may still need to be a little worried
O boy that score dn enter next stage jor... Na only 100, 92 u wan make dem invite ni undecided
D cut off might be different for both tests sef and even if it's average it can't be more than 50 u see scores nau biko

1 Like

Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 27, 2015
grin
kaysunnex:
See action film as people are scoring 100% in verbal in the late hour of the test. Did they change the questions or these dudes are just damn brilliant?
U are so observant... Same in 1st stage most pipu with 90+ wrote late
Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by Adegok23: 9:53am On Jun 27, 2015
Has anyone receive the message for the HARPS second phase of the Test should let the house know with your Score Grade.
Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by kingdaxn: 9:53am On Jun 27, 2015
What will we use your scores for? Guys have just been joking about scores here, 1OO in verbal, hmmm. Well, harps decision is next week!! God will help us all..
Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by Adegok23: 10:00am On Jun 27, 2015
how will they even work with this stage result . Anyone with idea
Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by UBOCHIOMADIKE(m): 10:02am On Jun 27, 2015
dis test no be here oh.... hopeful finally . No matter d score
Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by dest4real(m): 10:06am On Jun 27, 2015
With the look of things here, cut-off can not be more than 50%....my opinion though!
Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by Jeromejnr(m): 10:08am On Jun 27, 2015
dest4real:
With the look of things here, cut-off can not be more than 50%....my opinion though!

I pray so.
Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by kaysunnex: 10:09am On Jun 27, 2015
dest4real:

For you not to make matters worse for yourself, better zero your mind and if fortunately the cut off is 50% then lucky you, lucky me, lucky many people here.

1 Like

Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by kaysunnex: 10:21am On Jun 27, 2015
dest4real:

Zero my mind? when i have adrenaline gland.....na wa 4U ooo

lol...... There are ways to cool your adrenalin bro. If you keep assuming cut off, then you are empowering your adrenal gland and the tension will be much, even the disappointment would be great if the cut off turns out not to be 50%. Thats what i meant.

1 Like

Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by hardeyswaggz: 10:23am On Jun 27, 2015
i hope the passmark is 50%...but come to think of it...12 questions to 36 questions...same time rate tho. can we say they will base it on same mark? i hope my prayers work out sha... #team50%verbal50%numeracy
Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 27, 2015
hardeyswaggz:
i hope the passmark is 50%...but come to think of it...12 questions to 36 questions...same time rate tho. can we say they will base it on same mark? i hope my prayers work out sha... #team50%verbal50%numeracy

You have a point there, lets pray/hope it works that way.
Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by eipreel(f): 11:13am On Jun 27, 2015
Oh dear!I sabi english pass like this na harps embarassed
Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by ohnaigee(m): 11:50am On Jun 27, 2015
Hmmm...

Why do I have this hope:

[s]That I may still be called for next stage despite my 40+ % range on this stage[/s] lipsrsealed undecided

Even Drgnet never RED for me like this before

***think...think...think*** lipsrsealed tongue

1 Like

Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
eipreel:
Oh dear!I sabi english pass like this na harps embarassed

What's ur scores sis
Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by horexy(f): 12:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
....and d link expires....
End of Stage 2

4 Likes

Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by jony247(m): 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
In exercises like this,passing both verbal and numerical is key... My opinion is that the cut off will be a little above 50, it could be 55, safe to say it might be 60... I also think aggregate score after meeting the required pass mark for both test is what I'll be considered.
Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by ohnaigee(m): 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
horexy:
....and d link expires....

End of Stage 2

@horexy our faithful madame umpire(ess) wink

you too gbasky joor kiss
Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by oluseundele(m): 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
jayrager:

This is one of the most thrilling job threads ever. Filled with all kinds of emotion and intrigue. If i'm to give my final contribution here, I'd say that we all need to take the positives from this test and drop every other thing. I wouldn't lie i also had my doubts about the whole process and the company itself until they were finally cleared by some of their past and current employees on Linkedin and in a way this affected my performance. How? Let me share my story to those that care to read.

I took my first test the night before the stipulated start time due to an unavoidable mistake in my thinking that we probably had to do a confirmation of some sort from my previous test experiences and also believing that the test link wouldn't be active until the following day. However, i was wrong because on clicking the link, the timer started and i just had to take the test. Even though i scored above the cut-off, i had a feeling that would count against me and it did. Oh well, i wasn't selected for the second stage test and even though i felt bad initially, i had to shrug off the negative vibe and move.

My advice to those feeling down and hopeless is that you can't stop now. The devil usually works to break us especially when he knows that we have something big about to breakthrough for us right at our 'domot'. He tries to work on our faith and cripple it so he can deter our hope. We just gotta keep trying and trying till we make it, through Christ Jesus we have to make it. we have no choice. Some people go dey look me sey who be this pastor, lol grin, make una no vex, this message is for those of us who really need some encouragement. As God would have it, i received an offer this evening from another company i was never really so keen about and even though it is far from d dream job i so desire, imma keep pushing on \god strengthening me till i get that JOB. That's the attitude and mindset i want all those feeling dejected at this moment to have because the truth is the best of us feels this way or even worse more often than not.

To end this, i'll say, to those who are gonna be successful in this recruitment exercise. Congrats!! To those who had fallen by the road side due to whatever cause (be it a bad internet connection or lack of adequate preparation or whatever!!) dust yourself up and pick positives from this. For one, never wait for others to do a test before u come here to start asking questions. I'm not saying it's inappropriate to ask general questions but then some questions about sharing test questions and just being too smart for oneself isn't appropriate and that could pose more harm than good. Also prolonging your assessment could be a disadvantage because the company might have just programmed their quota of successful applicants needed before u take d test hence leaving u by d side. Other companies' websites could start acting up with annoying website issues. Many Nigerians (including myself at times) are known for always rushing before the deadline, and begging for added time before which they had all d time to do it.

Always pay close attention to instructions no matter how irrelevant it may seem so u dont fall a victim of lack of attentiveness and reasoning (like in my case) and finally let's keep striving and trying all within our possible best to become better individuals. Stop forming bosses or BOSSES here on nairaland because u think u have some kind of brilliance/Know-how the other person doesn't just to feel superior. Let's be mature with all our responses and thinking even, becauses we don't know who is who. Most recruiters log into nairaland with their accounts as guests or even members to see what peeps have been saying about their recruiment process. For those of u who say some tests are too easy they might just hit u with harder ones d next time. LOL!! Then it becomes too HARD!! For those of u who divulge personal details some recruiters could just spot u out. Diplomacy matters. Well i hope this my long epistle has been able to impact positively to our cause on d hunt for that CHILLED job. I don't do this very often so take this as a act led by GOD grin cheesy..

ENJOY!!!!
I feel u bro
Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by ohnaigee(m): 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
patston:
To those who scored 100% in Verbal...... Una Clever but una no dey brilliant. Make Una Just Zip up and savor the Moment cos if Una wahala much, HARPS fit do as AIRTEL do, they cancelled the test and 70% of those who passed at first failed the rescheduled test. if u think I dnt knw what I'm talking abt concerning ur scoring 100% in the verbal reasoning,I will be more than happy to explain ur schemes.
Let's zip it and be hopeful

Bros, abeg free team 100/100 verbal

Y u no do ur own clever mbok lipsrsealed

#NoHating on the *trend* grin
Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by eipreel(f): 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
PrivateRyan:

What's ur scores sis
bros i cant post those scores here o!with all these high scores i'm seeing embarassed

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33)

NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect / Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting / Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.