Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Actress Iniedo Stunning In Her New Hairstyle (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Iniedo Stunning In Her New Hairstyle (photos) (5614 Views)

See Rapper, Olamide's New Hairstyle (photos) / Checkout Olamide’s Son Batifeori’s Dreads Hairstyle (photos) / Comedian Bovi Tries A New Hairstyle (photos) You Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Iniedo Stunning In Her New Hairstyle (photos) by manchidede1: 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-MKTUwgxYaMg/VYFusVMa_mI/AAAAAAAAF4Q/gUmACf-qONo/s1600/ini%2Bedo.png[/img]
Wow!! Gorgeous woman. Nollywood actress Iniedo is looking so cute in this hairstyle.
Ladies in the house, will you rock this?
SEE MORE HERE
Re: Actress Iniedo Stunning In Her New Hairstyle (photos) by manchidede1: 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2015
OK OO. grin
Re: Actress Iniedo Stunning In Her New Hairstyle (photos) by ladyteska(f): 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
lovely,pls smile

1 Like

Re: Actress Iniedo Stunning In Her New Hairstyle (photos) by sinaj(f): 2:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
nice makeup smiley

2 Likes

Re: Actress Iniedo Stunning In Her New Hairstyle (photos) by pretydiva(f): 2:59pm On Jun 17, 2015
Dis is a normal hair style 4 pete's sake. Nuffin out of d ordinary

2 Likes

Re: Actress Iniedo Stunning In Her New Hairstyle (photos) by LILYCHERISH(f): 6:42pm On Jun 17, 2015
Funny rite, nice selfie, bt is dis really news worthy
Re: Actress Iniedo Stunning In Her New Hairstyle (photos) by LILYCHERISH(f): 6:42pm On Jun 17, 2015
Funny rite, nice selfie.
Re: Actress Iniedo Stunning In Her New Hairstyle (photos) by Yustash001(m): 6:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
Cute.......
Re: Actress Iniedo Stunning In Her New Hairstyle (photos) by smexy(m): 7:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
Lady's and artificial hair. Only 1 out of 20 you might see around without artificial hair. And that 1 person might be a grand ma o
Re: Actress Iniedo Stunning In Her New Hairstyle (photos) by tunmidon(f): 7:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
The hair looks like a cow tail

1 Like

Re: Actress Iniedo Stunning In Her New Hairstyle (photos) by sexyeyes(f): 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
Na normal hair na, noting special
Re: Actress Iniedo Stunning In Her New Hairstyle (photos) by youngberry001(m): 8:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
kinda looks.........

fu<cking cute smiley
Re: Actress Iniedo Stunning In Her New Hairstyle (photos) by UIA04(f): 12:11am On Jun 18, 2015
tunmidon:
The hair looks like a cow tail
Horse tail

1 Like

Re: Actress Iniedo Stunning In Her New Hairstyle (photos) by Cutehector(m): 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2015
sexyeyes:
r ur eyes sexy for real?
Re: Actress Iniedo Stunning In Her New Hairstyle (photos) by axortedbabe(f): 11:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
So?
Where her bweast cum go
Re: Actress Iniedo Stunning In Her New Hairstyle (photos) by Jeezbaby(f): 10:42am On Jun 25, 2015
I don't understand why u people will not say the truth. She is getting old for crying out loud. All dis make-up won't work when it get to certain stage and is good to make hail while the sun shine. Look Ini I like u so much and for d fact that ur marriage didn't work the first time doesn't mean it can't work again. I just want to see u happy with ur children and husband and that only can work if u take the bold step by leaving ur sugar daddies and focus on reality.
Re: Actress Iniedo Stunning In Her New Hairstyle (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 12:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
The poster above me was making sense until she advised Ini to "make hail while the sun shines "
Re: Actress Iniedo Stunning In Her New Hairstyle (photos) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
sexyeyes:
can i see a pics of ur sexyeyes pls

(1) (Reply)

M.I Abaga Blasts SA Rapper, Cassper Nyovest For Dissing Nigerian Hiphop / [lyrics] 9ice Ft. Davido – Living Things (remix) / Lovely Photos Of Mr Ibu With His Wife And Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.