Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,665 members, 7,801,921 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB (33027 Views)

Editorial: Lessons From A Weekend Of Presidential Weddings / Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars / Gov Okezie Ikpeazu Of Abia State Visits Traders Shot By NDLEA Officials(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by frisky2good(m): 4:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
Hope they realize our president is 73 years old. Make dem no take wahala stress am o. Hypocrites. Nigeria that had bad human rights record under GEJ has suddenly become a good country under PMB that has not even started working.

2 Likes

Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by CR77(f): 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
cheesy my maga dey pay well
Okaka27:
U Again?? grin

Ur sub's no dey finish?
Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by bluaero(m): 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
kennydee05:

So what is your problem?

One luv bro
Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by Truckpusher(m): 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

So what's the difference here?...People screaming as if on drugs on the sight of buhari's picture... Since he became president; ALL we hear is caption this photo of buhari/osibanjo; what would have made buhari laugh like this?...see buhari calling Allah...etc Nah so this Nama go take reach sokoto???
grin grin grin Lmao.

1 Like

Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by Truckpusher(m): 4:53pm On Jun 17, 2015
CR77:
grin smh
See answer nah.
Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by thaoriginator: 4:54pm On Jun 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course I can't comprehend the level of your stupidity , even stupid people will become jealous of your legendary stupidity .
u r d stupid one here bro
Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by Truckpusher(m): 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
thaoriginator:
u r d stupid one here bro
And you are ? grin

1 Like

Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by Okaka27(m): 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2015
CR77:
CR77..

I gat my eyes on you

Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by thaoriginator: 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
And you are ? grin
cry!
Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin Lmao.

gringrin no mind me jare grin
Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by Myself2(m): 5:22pm On Jun 17, 2015
Why won't they When they know he is clueless and a dullard, they know they can easily take advantage of him and get him to give them ridiculous concessions and unfettered access to our minerals.They feared GEJ cos the guy may be smiling, but his mind could not be messed with as he was acutely aware of current developments in the international polity.

Hope this dullard doesn't sign Nigeria away due to his crass ignorance

3 Likes

Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by martineverest(m): 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
Mehn..se insult o....men no get joy
Truckpusher:
At ya age you still do not understand that all the rallying and lobbying is just for their own nations interest, then I pity your unborn generations for having such a dummy in-waiting that would pass on such a deficient gene to them. And may I also remind you that even if Abacha should be made Nigerian President today , the same West and the East will rally around him ,after all it's time to feed off Africa without using a single whip or cane once a Fulani man has power.
Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by Truckpusher(m): 5:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
martineverest:
Mehn..se insult o....men no get joy
That wasn't even saying anything.

Who is he to be insulted by me ? I'm just stating the obvious yet the dummy won't learn a thing.
Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by Truckpusher(m): 5:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
Myself2:
Why won't they When they know he is clueless and a dullard, they know they can easily take advantage of him and get him to give them ridiculous concessions and unfettered access to our minerals.They feared GEJ cos the guy may be smiling, but his mind could not be messed with as he was acutely aware of current developments in the international polity.

Hope this dullard doesn't sign Nigeria away due to his crass ignorance

Chai! Buhari go hear am. grin

1 Like

Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by martineverest(m): 5:35pm On Jun 17, 2015
Some ppl are just like dat;instead of dem to comment constructively,dey would rada type 'out of sense'......smh for nigerian youth
Truckpusher:
That wasn't even saying anything.

Who is he to be insulted by me ? I'm just stating the obvious yet the dummy won't learn a thing.
Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 17, 2015
respect!
Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2015
They want kill this man before we enjoy am? Whic kind state visit? Make them trek com Naija na

1 Like

Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by Kingspin(m): 5:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
bettercreature:
Give me one single positive isolation?do you know how many people are suffering because america is not buying our oil again?do you know how many people are suffering because china is not buying our oil again?do you know how many people have been killed by bokoharam because america refuses to sell gunship to GEJ,do you know the perception of Nigerians living abroad? you have no sense cum rag,i pity your miserable life
The same America is causing wars in Syria, Libya and others because of their selfish interest cum European. Infact the interest they have is more important than ur country. What am i saying if we don't keep our house in order internally we will always fumble to develop. Fifthy years counting we have not get any single thing right and no time soon. We must agree first before the world we agree. Till date, am yet to know the vision of my country.

1 Like

Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by hotice01: 5:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
bettercreature:
Give me one single positive isolation?do you know how many people are suffering because america is not buying our oil again?do you know how many people are suffering because china is not buying our oil again?do you know how many people have been killed by bokoharam because america refuses to sell gunship to GEJ,do you know the perception of Nigerians living abroad? you have no sense cum rag,i pity your miserable life

America this,America that,Almighty Ameriaca.....tongue

Break free from your slave mentality,America doesn't give a 4k about PMB or Nigeria, they only care about their selfish aggrandisement.

Please break free from your psychological slavery.

1 Like

Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by bettercreature(m): 5:56pm On Jun 17, 2015
Kingspin:
The same America is causing wars in Syria, Libya and others because of their selfish interest cum European. Infact the interest they have is more important than ur country. What am i saying if we don't keep our house in order internally we will always fumble to develop. Fifthy years counting we have not get any single thing right and no time soon. We must agree first before the world we agree. Till date, am yet to know the vision of my country.
Mercy Johnsons breasst na serious turn oo no wonder she alway command high fee,just getting hard watching her movie
Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by xcolanto(m): 6:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
Arrant nonsense! Who wouldn't want a piece of a dumbo who is gullible and easily swayed due to his thirst for power over donkey years.
The mumuharis are quick to celebrate, not knowing the dura born is being lobbied to do the bidding of those who wish to control the vast resource and minerals of Nigeria.
Instead of dullapo to sit his old ass at home and save the country from the savage it's currently facing, he keeps seeking the approval of foreign government who give no rats ass about him! Speak about dullness and Slave mentality at its peak!
Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by olalat(m): 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2015
Mad man.
atlwireles:
grin grin grin grin grin This's all you people have to offer, world visits. We are waiting for the $5 Billion that never wasgrin grin grin from the Americans, Your dullard will need the money, when he starts paying the N5000 each to his 20 million lazy and pathetic almajiris.
Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by olalat(m): 9:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
Lunatically Mad man who lack a single atom of sanity.
atlwireles:
grin grin grin grin grin This's all you people have to offer, world visits. We are waiting for the $5 Billion that never wasgrin grin grin from the Americans, Your dullard will need the money, when he starts paying the N5000 each to his 20 million lazy and pathetic almajiris.
Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by atlwireles: 9:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
olalat:
Lunatically Mad man who lack a single atom of sanity.

Almajiri, I have seen you.

1 Like

Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by olalat(m): 9:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
atlwireles:

Almajiri, I have seen you.
. Im a proud yoruba man with conviction. I repeat, u are a mad man. No atom of sanity in u. Iv bn reading ur comment for a long tym b4 i made my conclusion. I hv never any sane person reason d way u nd co always do. U people nd urgent psychochecks.
Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by atlwireles: 9:42pm On Jun 17, 2015
olalat:
. Im a proud yoruba man with conviction. I repeat, u are a mad man. No atom of sanity in u. Iv bn reading ur comment for a long tym b4 i made my conclusion. I hv never any sane person reason d way u nd co always do. U people nd urgent psychochecks.

Almajiri I said you have been seen. Now bounce off boy.

1 Like

Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
atlwireles:

Chai u are making things worse for us after Orubebe. Don't u know that we(SS/SE) myt never rule this country again because ur so called Almajiris won't vote us. My brothers are stupid. Extremely
Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by atlwireles: 11:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
amunkita03:

Chai u are making things worse for us after Orubebe. Don't u know that we(SS/SE) myt never rule this country again because ur so called Almajiris won't vote us. My brothers are stupid. Extremely

Akobata you have been seen

1 Like

Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by PassingShot(m): 6:17am On Jun 18, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

You once again displayed your Myopic, ridiculous, and show of crass ignorance of world cum international politics especially when dealing with a virgin government supposedly installed indirectly by them...Struggle now is about who will control buhari vis a vis Nigerian government by the west; most especially when Jonathan pushed them away through numerous policies...(reason why they fought him and supported his ouster offering same propaganda machinery used against Gadaffi to destroy a prosperous Libya)...grow up man!!!...add some sense to your sentiments... pray babaonechance does not sell this country...
Nothing good can ever come from haters! They view every move and gesture with jaundiced lenses!

Peace!

1 Like

Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:29am On Jun 18, 2015
PassingShot:

Nothing good can ever come from haters! They view every move and gesture with jaundiced lenses!

Peace!

Hehehehehe...Did you read the opinion of fellow hypocrite;Femi Falana about Buhari trying to lease out Nigeria to western folks?...Imagine Cameron tweeting about Nigeria as if it is a subsidiary company of UK...Pray Buhari doesn't turn Nigeria into another Haiti through the machinery of his western lords...

I invited you to another thread on Soyinka...I need you to read all the articles and links there...then present your opinion or maybe counter those facts with superior information... thanks bro

1 Like

Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by silvernus0: 11:58am On Jun 18, 2015
KUDUS TO JONATHAN FOR A FREE FAIR ELECTION ,HE BROUGHT US THIS FAR, ANYWAYS WE ARE TIRED OF ALL D INVITATNS, THEY SHLD COME VISITN INSTEAD.

1 Like

Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by Octaves(m): 11:23am On Jun 19, 2015
Vikkie14:
I get you Buddy. But, i beg to dipher, their Missiles aint "Archaic", they may not be up to the standard of the powers that be, but they can pull some strings. Some years back, they launched a Satellite into space, something NASA and US acknowledge. Their ICBMs are not archaic, Even SK wont say that about the Daily Threats from NK missiles. Yeah, i agree that they lack Diplomatic power/support and the economy to sustain them in a prolonged war. But Nigeria case is much Different than NK. BTW i was just trying to drive some sense into someone's claiming Nigeria was ISOLATED during GEJ's reign and was explanning what ISOLATION entails.
agreed. their missiles are good. but nothing the great powers can't handle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Dancing At Obaseki's Campaign In Ovia LGA(pics / "Tight Schedule"; Is This What Keeps El-Rufai Going? Photos / Ekiti Shooting: Bamidele Flown To UK In Tinubu’s Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.