Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car (825 Views)

Buhari As A Military Officer During The Civil War (Throwback Photo) / Ex-Military Officer In Bauchi Celebrates Buhari's One Year In Office / PHOTOS: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car by missKiffy(f): 3:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
Is this not abuse of power? This military officer was filmed by a motorist punishing this driver in this manner at CMS, Lagos because he supposedly scratched his car. Na wa!

1 Share

Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car by Ojeremi(m): 3:22pm On Jun 17, 2015
Not abuse of power but rewards of wayward driving...I wish I'm empowered to do the same to op

1 Like

Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car by oluwafemi113(m): 3:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
Not abuse of power
Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:36pm On Jun 17, 2015
COWard!undecided
Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car by Elxandre(m): 11:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
This is sad!
Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car by asumo12: 8:02am On Jun 18, 2015
Coward indeed!

TheSonOfMark:

COWard!undecided

grin
Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 18, 2015
#change Dis can't happen in jonathan's regime
Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car by Godstime1: 10:06am On Jun 18, 2015
It's sad and an ugly situation no matter how rough the driver may be.
For instance, we say accidental discharge but the victim is dead and deposited at the morgue but this one is ordinary scratching of his car which is not more than#600,000 and wants to kill a bloody civilian because of it.
I advice Army Chief of Staff to caution his boys before it gets out of hand.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

As Rochas Okoroacha Makes Enemy Sa On Social Media / We Northerners Will Forever Be Grateful To Tinubu. / Saraki: The Reason Why I Visited Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.