Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

The Holocaust Tourney[First Round] - Heywhizzy Vs Warriblood - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / The Holocaust Tourney[First Round] - Heywhizzy Vs Warriblood (1037 Views)

The Holocaust Tourney[First Round]- Darkrebel666 Vs Limerick / The holocaust Tourney[first Round] Jigsawkillah Vs 007bruce ✘✘✘ / The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Holocaust Tourney[First Round] - Heywhizzy Vs Warriblood by Guykhena(m): 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
The Holocaust Tourney[WOME][week of main event][first round]

Heywhizzy Vs Warriblood

voting criteria

•opener - 1 point

•rhymes - 2 points

•similes/ metaphors - 2 points

•punchlines -3 points

•personals - 2 points

•flow - 1 point

•wordplays - 2 points

•closer - 1 point

Rules & Regulations✘

•Bar limit:-10 bars[10 quatrains]

•Deadline:- 17th June 2015 [8pm]

•Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date

•No biting[stealing/plagiarizing], no stretching, feeding & no recycling of lines

•No smearing comments about any bar or biting accusations without proof

•The rest of the rules can be found on this thread:-
https://www.nairaland.com/2375473/holocaust-tourney-preliminary-stage-wome-week

•Goodluck..
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[First Round] - Heywhizzy Vs Warriblood by Heywhizzy(m): 7:40pm On Jun 17, 2015
check
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[First Round] - Heywhizzy Vs Warriblood by Heywhizzy(m): 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
!..this dude as a youngy was just a dead wack/ I passed through him then,he's old now,would he be coping again ? 'was what I next asked/ he's now a stick in the mud ,'not Mik nor airmark/ but if he comes smart and suspicious ,I would fasten his decay by letting him rotten in Denmark /...

I'm quick to wage war like the Yanomam tho/ but if he comes prepared with nuclear weapon against my cutlass and arrow/ knowing fully well that I can't cope..I'll be forced to remember the day jazz killed da foe/ then it's certain I would kill him again as I walk to a shrine to collect charms from babalawo /...

I'm such a mean nigga/ K.O.W,your wack puns shows you're a finished lad/ how dare you play air kill t for Ekiti,man/ wow that shows you're like a cool Yoruba pùssy..it's no repetition when I call you "a pussy "/ ...

his parent would be crying very early/ cos jungle justice over here in warri,makes me put tire round his belly/ for constantly biting bars from many/ I honestly tried to pity him but his "strong desire to still achieve" victory at that state made me put "fire in his belly"/...

odds shows he's inferior to vets/ but if he still smiles at a possible victory,I would leave his canine and incisors in mess/ if he feel this will be a possible walk over,I will scissors his legs/ just to make him look like the joker he is,while I'm still the Victor to death/ he's never into anything serious,the very time I heard he is,was the first time I saw the inscription "sh1t bizness is serious bizness"/...

I'm wicked but I funny die/ talk bout killing in most my bars like the Bobby guy/ though blood is a funny clown,you'll come to realize the dawg is dry / when I bring the heat and make blood,clot ..then get machines to wash him off like laundry guys/...

I'm coming in with bow and arrow,but if iron shields are donated to protect the dude/ to be honest,I won't be vexed in truth/ cos my arrows after hitting the shield,will move further to divide his neck in two/ you sure know my arrows don't lose speed as they penetrate the metal of the target ..it's unlike the electrons of an X-Ray tube /...

we all know this g.ay a lier/ burning furnace from my guys,if you hear his babe on fire/ and if he decides to go with his dad to pay a lawyer..to further the case to court where I can face some trial/ on their way out from the meeting with the lawyer,about getting past a "transformer",I'll become an "electrician" and fix their "three phase four wire"/...

I'm successfully being a hot nigga bro/ tagged to be a killer tho/ more like Bobby shmurda and his niggaz,yo..peeps be asking why I didn't talked bout his mum in the previous bar where I killed the foe/ I responded doing the shmoney dance and shouted I caught her body bout a week ago/...

who pairs a warlord with a baby you,who is so soft like baby food/ you sure know you won't do anything in this battle..accepting defeat is what you might maybe do/ you need prayers..since Nosa will always pray for you/ then be rest assured,you're like my altar,I will always prey on you/....

3 Likes

Re: The Holocaust Tourney[First Round] - Heywhizzy Vs Warriblood by classyalabolas: 9:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
Battle thread closed✘

Heywhizy progresses to the next round✘
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[First Round] - Heywhizzy Vs Warriblood by dj5naira(m): 2:56am On Jun 18, 2015
Heywhizzy:
wow that shows you're like a cool Yoruba pùssy..

W H shocked shocked L.
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[First Round] - Heywhizzy Vs Warriblood by Heywhizzy(m): 11:33am On Jun 18, 2015
dj5naira:

W H shocked shocked L.
meaning?
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[First Round] - Heywhizzy Vs Warriblood by Heywhizzy(m): 11:33am On Jun 18, 2015
dj5naira:

W H shocked shocked L.
meaning?
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[First Round] - Heywhizzy Vs Warriblood by dj5naira(m): 12:03pm On Jun 18, 2015
Heywhizzy:
meaning?
Heywhizzy:
meaning?

Which do I answer now
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[First Round] - Heywhizzy Vs Warriblood by Heywhizzy(m): 12:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
dj5naira:

Which do I answer now
no vex na network..answer one
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[First Round] - Heywhizzy Vs Warriblood by sosiqdude(m): 12:52pm On Jun 18, 2015
Heywhizzy:

Nigga u are wack...

1 Like

Re: The Holocaust Tourney[First Round] - Heywhizzy Vs Warriblood by Heywhizzy(m): 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
sosiqdude:

Nigga u are wack...
no nigga gat time for haters...cheesy
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[First Round] - Heywhizzy Vs Warriblood by dj5naira(m): 12:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
Heywhizzy:
A command or request?
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[First Round] - Heywhizzy Vs Warriblood by Heywhizzy(m): 12:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
dj5naira:

A command or request?
request
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[First Round] - Heywhizzy Vs Warriblood by sosiqdude(m): 1:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
Heywhizzy:
no nigga gat time for haters...cheesy

Am not ur hater.... I'm just saying ur script was Wack
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[First Round] - Heywhizzy Vs Warriblood by dj5naira(m): 1:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
Whool = A foolish w.hore = A cool yoruba pusssy.
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[First Round] - Heywhizzy Vs Warriblood by GIYAZZ(m): 2:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
The Bobby Schmurda/Week ago line woulda been a legendary punch if only it was constructed perfectly.

Allos pararkletos to a Wladimir Klitschko Orthodox combo.

(1) (Reply)

Tubidy Free Music Downloads- Tubidy Free Music For Your Device / Rap Arena / * + * Newbies Tourney : Alfa Ace Vs Thanos ( First Round ) * + *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.