Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

House Hold Bleach Production - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / House Hold Bleach Production (849 Views)

10 ‘Big Boys’ Hold Economy To Ransom, Owe AMCON N1tr / Dangote And Bill Gates Hold Joint Meeting With Gov Gaidam, Others In Yobe. Pics / Top 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Hold Your ATM Card In Your Hand While On Queue!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

House Hold Bleach Production by okine4real: 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
Hello

We are looking at producing house hold Bleach. We know Bleach is a chemical compound derived from natural sources used to whiten fabrics. Bleach works by the process of oxidation, or the alteration of a compound by the introduction of oxygen molecules. A stain is essentially a chemical compound, and the addition of bleach breaks down the molecules into smaller elements so that it separates from the fabric. We are looking at a situation where we can Manufacture our bleach that would meet the NAFDEC requirements in my country. We know The raw materials for making household bleach are chlorine, caustic soda, and water. But what we are not sure of is the approved proportions by our regulating body in my country. Please i need help from any expert in the house, or send me a mail on okine4real@yahoo.com

Regards

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know About Coconut Slicing Machine? / Can Someone Help Me Best Hmo Company / How To Buy Brazillian And Spanish Tiles For Beauty Of Your Homes And Offices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.