Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Picture Of A Snake A Nairalander Killed At His Working Place Today - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Picture Of A Snake A Nairalander Killed At His Working Place Today (1428 Views)

Long Green Snake Killed At Farm [PICS] / See The Huge Snake A Man Killed In Ilorin, Kwara State - Photos / Mighty Snake That Was Killed At A Poultry In Jeddo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of A Snake A Nairalander Killed At His Working Place Today by fayose4real(m): 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
A nairalander killed cobra at his working place today, so i just decided to share the picture with you people .

Re: Picture Of A Snake A Nairalander Killed At His Working Place Today by delishpot: 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2015
Snakes go soon finish for Nigeria at this rate o.
Re: Picture Of A Snake A Nairalander Killed At His Working Place Today by Beesluv: 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2015
Is his office in the jungle

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Snake A Nairalander Killed At His Working Place Today by Beesluv: 6:24pm On Jun 17, 2015
delishpot:

Mind Yasef, why did you take my land?
Re: Picture Of A Snake A Nairalander Killed At His Working Place Today by Tallesty1(m): 6:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
delishpot:
gringringringrin

Nah better meat for some people oo.
Re: Picture Of A Snake A Nairalander Killed At His Working Place Today by Mynd44: 6:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
Beesluv:
Err...this is the agricultural section. His office will be a farm.
Re: Picture Of A Snake A Nairalander Killed At His Working Place Today by delishpot: 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2015
Beesluv:

Mind Yates, why did you take my land

Sorry sir, Na mistake.
Re: Picture Of A Snake A Nairalander Killed At His Working Place Today by Aminat508(f): 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
Beesluv:
. grin grin
Re: Picture Of A Snake A Nairalander Killed At His Working Place Today by delishpot: 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
Tallesty1:
gringringringrin

Nah better meat for some people oo.

haha, I go like taste snake meat o.
Anyhoe, dem dey kill plenty snakes on NL of late. Lets blame Seun
Re: Picture Of A Snake A Nairalander Killed At His Working Place Today by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
shocked A cobra? And it's that big?
Re: Picture Of A Snake A Nairalander Killed At His Working Place Today by jimohibrahim(m): 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
Cobra? ....I never thought a cobra would be this big...
I doubt it
Re: Picture Of A Snake A Nairalander Killed At His Working Place Today by Judeoxide(m): 6:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
Kai snake why you even go open eve eye now...? See as naija people hate you die...me ma hate you..I hate you to the extent I no fit even kill you due to irritation
Re: Picture Of A Snake A Nairalander Killed At His Working Place Today by izuch(m): 6:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
The guy Is smiling cause he knows its Farewell to buying meat/fish for the month. Bros go thy forward and feast, the Lord has provided thee with thine daily bread (abi snake).

I hate reptiles!!
Re: Picture Of A Snake A Nairalander Killed At His Working Place Today by Tallesty1(m): 6:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
delishpot:

haha, I go like taste snake meat o.
Anyhoe, dem dey kill plenty snakes on NL of late. Lets blame Seun
To chop ban don dey hungry you...........

Seun likes pet to the extent that he can keep bats as pet.
Re: Picture Of A Snake A Nairalander Killed At His Working Place Today by fayose4real(m): 6:36pm On Jun 17, 2015
RickRichards:
shocked
A cobra? And it's that big?
Yes cobra, in yoruba it is called Iworu or Sebe
Re: Picture Of A Snake A Nairalander Killed At His Working Place Today by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2015
uu dey work for evil forest nii?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Snake A Nairalander Killed At His Working Place Today by PapaNnamdi: 6:43pm On Jun 17, 2015
vimi:
uu dey work for evil forest nii?? undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of A Snake A Nairalander Killed At His Working Place Today by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 17, 2015
fayose4real:
Yes cobra, in yoruba it is called Iworu or Sebe
Okay...but it still doesn't look like a cobra to me.
Re: Picture Of A Snake A Nairalander Killed At His Working Place Today by herald9: 7:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
Please stop killing snakes. All animals have a right to life.

Except cockroach, rats and mosquitoes undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Company Using Egusi (melon) Peeled Or With Shell / Blackstrap Molasses And Lactobacillus For Sale / Cassava Farming Investors Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.