Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,923 members, 7,802,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Guys can You Do This For your girl?(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys can You Do This For your girl?(pics) (2266 Views)

Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria / Who Rocked The Coloured Hair Better? Monalisa Or Girl (pics) / The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys can You Do This For your girl?(pics) by ChappyChase: 7:54pm On Jun 17, 2015
My brother and his babe had a serious quarrel that all most led to the crash of their relationship... Guys guess what the problem was? My brother refused to wash his the babes under wear when she was sick!!(Can some one tell me that this girl ain't crazy!).. But, before we crucify the babe let's hear her own side, the babe argued that my brother will always want to take off her undies with her his mouth(am not gonna go into a the dirty details) during intercourse but when she became sick, my brother refused to even touch talk more of washing her undies saying its a taboo!!!

So to my question, guys will you wash your babes undies or is it a taboo to do so?
Ladies will you let your guy wash your undies knowing you wash his undies?
NOTE: we are talking about people that are not yet married.

Re: Guys can You Do This For your girl?(pics) by Pinocchioo(f): 7:57pm On Jun 17, 2015
NO
Re: Guys can You Do This For your girl?(pics) by Cutehector(m): 7:59pm On Jun 17, 2015
Cmon, if she is sick I can help her.....
Re: Guys can You Do This For your girl?(pics) by Tallesty1(m): 8:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
Your brother's girlfriend dey sell underwear??

1 Like

Re: Guys can You Do This For your girl?(pics) by ChappyChase: 8:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
Tallesty1:
Hahahahhahaha!!! No be she get ham oooo, I download the pics just to buttress my point....
Re: Guys can You Do This For your girl?(pics) by Princecalm(m): 8:07pm On Jun 17, 2015
love this days is not blind anymore, cases are handled as it present itself.
Re: Guys can You Do This For your girl?(pics) by ChappyChase: 8:07pm On Jun 17, 2015
Pinocchioo:
NO
So you don't see as romantic?
Re: Guys can You Do This For your girl?(pics) by Beesluv: 8:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
Not bad
Re: Guys can You Do This For your girl?(pics) by Beesluv: 8:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
Tallesty1:

She's a dry cleaner

2 Likes

Re: Guys can You Do This For your girl?(pics) by dharay99: 8:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
shocked shocked see brazzierz,
Aaah, I must download ds pix and sh0w her. grin
Re: Guys can You Do This For your girl?(pics) by Pinocchioo(f): 8:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
ChappyChase:
So you don't see as romantic?
Nop
but I will, when I'm married grin
Re: Guys can You Do This For your girl?(pics) by demmy0325(m): 8:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
I trust her.. She wont even tel me to help her wash it.. undecided .. She will have surplus.. Then wen shes fine.. She wl wash her dirty panties hersef.. undecided...
Re: Guys can You Do This For your girl?(pics) by ChappyChase: 8:23pm On Jun 17, 2015
demmy0325:
I trust her.. She wont even tel me to help her wash it.. undecided.. She will surplus tho... Then wen shes fine.. She wl wash her dirty panties hersef.. undecided
Na crime if you wash ham? Abi you no dey touch the undies when una wan "do"?
Re: Guys can You Do This For your girl?(pics) by demmy0325(m): 8:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
ChappyChase:

Na crime if you wash ham? Abi you no dey touch the undies when una wan "do"?
.. So becoz i dey rmv am wen i wan do mean say i go dey help her wash pants abi.. .. Stupid excuse.. She for nor wear anytin when we wan do nw.. undecided
Re: Guys can You Do This For your girl?(pics) by ronald4lif(m): 8:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
For a grown up man to sidon wash pants get as e be oo. Mbanu! grin

I can only wash with a washing machine. But even if I happen to wash a woman's pants with my barehands I'll tell her I used a machine.

Same girl might vauntingly start telling her friends, how you worship her bla bla, not minding the fact that she's giving them the impression that you're a sissy. You can imagine the look on her friends face when next they see you after realizing how dumb you are.
embarassed
Re: Guys can You Do This For your girl?(pics) by Chidonc(m): 8:33pm On Jun 17, 2015
Stupidity is when u can use ur mouth 2 pull a woman undies but see it as Taboo 2 use ur hands and wash it. My brother, ur brother is stupid

1 Like

Re: Guys can You Do This For your girl?(pics) by Charles4075(m): 8:38pm On Jun 17, 2015
I might or I might not. But some ladies can be damn silly and make you feel like shit in the presence of her friends just because of your caring nature
Re: Guys can You Do This For your girl?(pics) by RennyX: 8:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
her pant can b givin me diseaseses sad sad

It can b dirty lyks misses classy's own I cants washes it Op sad
Re: Guys can You Do This For your girl?(pics) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
Nigerian"s mentality! What is wrong washing ur gal undies? Especially when she is sick? If no where then is the undying love u guys confess to each other? Relationship consist of companionship,love,care and tolerance. If am sick and u as my guy cn"t help me wash my cloth,am very sure by the time am healthy the first thing u d hear is "wE NEED TO TALK".
Re: Guys can You Do This For your girl?(pics) by 2dice(m): 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Nigerian"s mentality! What is wrong washing ur gal undies? Especially when she is sick? If no where then is the undying love u guys confess to each other? Relationship consist of companionship,love,care and tolerance. If am sick and u as my guy cn"t help me wash my cloth,am very sure by the time am healthy the first thing u d hear is "wE NEED TO TALK".
eehn ....don't tell me your bf/bfs cheesy wash Yur undies
Re: Guys can You Do This For your girl?(pics) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
2dice:
eehn ....don't tell me your bf/bfs cheesy wash Yur undies
it no biggie if am off weather.
Re: Guys can You Do This For your girl?(pics) by naijaboiy: 9:24pm On Jun 17, 2015
I don't even think i'm comfortable letting my girl friend wash my boxer shorts for me.

So washing her undies is far over the line for me. undecided
Re: Guys can You Do This For your girl?(pics) by defendedvictim(m): 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2015
Undies abi... grin
Re: Guys can You Do This For your girl?(pics) by 2dice(m): 9:47pm On Jun 17, 2015
Jollyjoy:
it no biggie if am off weather.
yea I know it is no biggie for you... Am talking bout. Dem?
Re: Guys can You Do This For your girl?(pics) by prettyjo(f): 10:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
only when am critically ill.,
aside that,he should not wash it for me
Re: Guys can You Do This For your girl?(pics) by godoluwa(m): 11:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
if shes ill, y nt? its my responsibility to take care of her in need. doing dat is part of pure undiluted love. doing that is a better way to show her love than servicing her engine
Re: Guys can You Do This For your girl?(pics) by litaninja(m): 2:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
Someone give this person a medal...

Chidonc:
Stupidity is when u can use ur mouth 2 pull a woman undies but see it as Taboo 2 use ur hands and wash it. My brother, ur brother is stupid

(1) (Reply)

Is This Guy CUTE And Handsome / 9 Normal Sex Problems Pregnant Women Face & How To Solve Them / Why Women Fall For These 7 Kinds Of Men Every Time ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.