Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Infinix Hot Note Pro Or LG Optimus Pro - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note Pro Or LG Optimus Pro (3496 Views)

Which Should I Go For: Tecno C9 Or Lg G3 / Infinix Hot 2 Vs Infinix Hot Note Pro. / LG Optimus G Pro Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot Note Pro Or LG Optimus Pro by bankydd(m): 8:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
Which of the mobile phones do you think is the best,,
lg has superior camera ..i think thats the only advantage
while infinix has octa core and a 4000mah battery..its really a dilemma ..help pls?
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro Or LG Optimus Pro by Whizpeter(m): 9:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
Are they on the same price level?
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro Or LG Optimus Pro by donbenie(m): 12:23am On Jun 18, 2015
You can't possibly be comparing the two phones,the only disadvantage the G Pro has over the Infinix Note Pro is age,that apart they are not even equal in any conceivable specs sheet, a former Flagship from a Tier One OEM against a midrange phone from a no name brand?Nope..no contest..

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro Or LG Optimus Pro by bankydd(m): 8:24am On Jun 19, 2015
donbenie:
You can't possibly be comparing the two phones,the only disadvantage the G Pro has over the Infinix pro is age,that apart they are not even equal in any conceivable specs sheet, a former Flagship from a Tier One OEM against a midrange phone from a no name brand?Nope..no contest..

Nice analysis bro..but I think the display of the hot note pro is better than the lg optimus pro actually..
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro Or LG Optimus Pro by bankydd(m): 8:24am On Jun 19, 2015
Whizpeter:
Are they on the same price level?
Kinda
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro Or LG Optimus Pro by Whizpeter(m): 8:55am On Jun 19, 2015
bankydd:

Kinda
go for the LG then
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro Or LG Optimus Pro by donhils: 9:36am On Jun 19, 2015
bankydd:

Nice analysis bro..but I think the display of the hot note pro is better than the lg optimus pro actually..
Keep thinking, don't go and get yourself LG G pro, stay there and be talking. How can you say ihot note has better screen than G pro? G pro uses Pure IPS LCD screen protected with Corning Gorilla 2. Plus resolution is Full HD 1080p screen. You want to compare it with TFT screen of less than 720p resolution? G pro brings out over 400 pixels per inch meaning reading will be very crisp, while ihot note is around 200ppi. 2gb RAM over 1gb of the ihot note.
Lastly, I'm using the G pro for the past 19 months without any screen guard but my screen is still as good as it was the first day. The only advantage ihot note has over my g pro is NOTHING.

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro Or LG Optimus Pro by moubba(m): 9:38am On Jun 19, 2015
Get ur iHN, iH, iZero2 from me. Pay on delivery + free shipping
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro Or LG Optimus Pro by Elxandre(m): 10:59am On Jun 19, 2015
the question is are the prices similar?
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro Or LG Optimus Pro by Ehimzy(m): 11:06am On Jun 19, 2015
How person go dey compare LG G pro and infinix hot note...Full HD resolution, brilliant camera..software support...2gb ram. .with HD, 1gb...wacky cam
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro Or LG Optimus Pro by cahnellven: 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
You don't have to compare the two phones oh.
The LG Optimus get pro has one of the best FHD display on the market till date so the display is a no contest.

The camera on the LG is way superior to that of the Infinix.

The snapdragon 600 cpu on the lg has almost the same performance with the mtk octacore chipset used on the Infinix.

The adreno 320 gpu on the LG is more powerful than Mali 450mp2 on the Infinix.

The LG Optimus UI is a little bit more fluid.

Qremote opens up a lot of possibilities.

What the Infinix has going for it is the large battery , and that's very important.

I happen to own the two and my Optimus g pro is now used sparingly after 18months of loyal service, ever since i bought the hot note pro.
Both are stellar device in their own rights and have different strengths.

My 2 kobo
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro Or LG Optimus Pro by donbenie(m): 10:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
bankydd:

The Optimus g pro display is a FHD 401PPI display compared to the Hot Note Pro HD 267PPI display resolutions,there's no way the Hot Note Pro display will be better..
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro Or LG Optimus Pro by mrbillz(m): 12:31am On Jun 20, 2015
donhils:

Keep thinking, don't go and get yourself LG G pro, stay there and be talking. How can you say ihot note has better screen than G pro? G pro uses Pure ISP LCD screen protected with Corning Gorilla 2. Plus resolution is Full HD 1080p screen. You want to compare it with TFT screen of less than 720p resolution? G pro brings out over 400 pixels per inch meaning reading will be very crisp, while ihot note is around 200ppi. 2gb RAM over 1gb of the ihot note.
Lastly, I'm using the G pro for the past 19 months without any screen guard but my screen is still as good as it was the first day. The only advantage ihot note has over my g pro is NOTHING.
please bro, any idea of the current price of the lg g pro? Need to buy a phone this weekend, checked it out and i love the specification. It really suit what i need. Was using samsung galaxy note 2 and i need a better phone that would fill that vacuum. so would be going for this. please someone should help me with d price
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro Or LG Optimus Pro by mrbillz(m): 12:35am On Jun 20, 2015
cahnellven:
You don't have to compare the two phones oh.
The LG Optimus get pro has one of the best FHD display on the market till date so the display is a no contest.

The camera on the LG is way superior to that of the Infinix.

The snapdragon 600 cpu on the lg has almost the same performance with the mtk octacore chipset used on the Infinix.

The adreno 320 gpu on the LG is more powerful than Mali 450mp2 on the Infinix.

The LG Optimus UI is a little bit more fluid.

Qremote opens up a lot of possibilities.

What the Infinix has going for it is the large battery , and that's very important.

I happen to own the two and my Optimus g pro is now used sparingly after 18months of loyal service, ever since i bought the hot note pro.
Both are stellar device in their own rights and have different strengths.

My 2 kobo
PLEASE WHATS THE CURRENT PRICE OF THE LG G PRO? REALLY NEED ONE asap.WOULDNT MIND IF U HAV 1 4 SALE
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro Or LG Optimus Pro by mop4: 3:37am On Jun 20, 2015
the mb u use in asking hw much wud hv use to ask google. Cus hw can sum persons using phone fr 19months cant reply peeps asking of price....
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro Or LG Optimus Pro by 0menka: 3:45am On Jun 20, 2015
donhils:

Keep thinking, don't go and get yourself LG G pro, stay there and be talking. How can you say ihot note has better screen than G pro? G pro uses Pure ISP LCD screen protected with Corning Gorilla 2. Plus resolution is Full HD 1080p screen. You want to compare it with TFT screen of less than 720p resolution? G pro brings out over 400 pixels per inch meaning reading will be very crisp, while ihot note is around 200ppi. 2gb RAM over 1gb of the ihot note.

You just ended up blabbing

isp= Internet service provider
ips= ihot note not tft
i think 720x1280 is not a bad display

though LG beats the damn infinix by specs and also have enough support both official and xda support
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro Or LG Optimus Pro by mrbillz(m): 5:10am On Jun 20, 2015
mop4:
the mb u use in asking hw much wud hv use to ask google. Cus hw can sum persons using phone fr 19months cant reply peeps asking of price....
OGA TAKE IT EASY OK. ITS NOT A MUST TO COMMENT IF YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF THE PRICE. I HAVE USED GOOGLE EARLIER AND ALL AM GETTIN IS WHEN THE PHONE WAS RELEASED IN 2013. SO I KNW MY REASONS OF ASKIN THE CURRENT PRICE IN NIGERIA MARKET.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro Or LG Optimus Pro by cahnellven: 5:23am On Jun 20, 2015
mrbillz:
PLEASE WHATS THE CURRENT PRICE OF THE LG G PRO? REALLY NEED ONE asap.WOULDNT MIND IF U HAV 1 4 SALE

The used price should be between 25 to 35k .i'm not sure the new one is on sale,if it is ,it should be around 60 to 75k .
sorry mine isnt for sale.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro Or LG Optimus Pro by donhils: 6:17am On Jun 20, 2015
0menka:

You just ended up blabbing

isp= Internet service provider
ips= ihot note not tft
i think 720x1280 is not a bad display

though LG beats the damn infinix by specs and also have enough support both official and xda support
So I should now die because I wrote isp in the stead of ips and cos of that I ended up blabbing? U don't know that you can be typing fast and make some kinda mistakes which the reader should use common sense and understand? or u are just the over sabi guy trying to fault everything? Imagine...
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro Or LG Optimus Pro by donhils: 6:22am On Jun 20, 2015
mop4:
I bought my phone in November 2013, so there's no how I should know the current price at the moment.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro Or LG Optimus Pro by mrbillz(m): 8:01am On Jun 20, 2015
cahnellven:

The used price should be between 25 to 35k .i'm not sure the new one is on sale,if it is ,it should be around 60 to 75k .
sorry mine isnt for sale.
OK THANKS BRO!
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro Or LG Optimus Pro by moubba(m): 8:07am On Jun 20, 2015
Get your infinix and innjoo phones from me
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro Or LG Optimus Pro by phazotron(m): 8:13am On Jun 20, 2015
mrbillz:
please bro, any idea of the current price of the lg g pro? Need to buy a phone this weekend, checked it out and i love the specification. It really suit what i need. Was using samsung galaxy note 2 and i need a better phone that would fill that vacuum. so would be going for this. please someone should help me with d price

I have one for sale 32gb rom 2gb ram etc. It has been rooted, recovery has been flashed and has already been upgraded to lollipop although it has a faulty touch screen which i am willing to sell for 17000. You can change the touch screen for between 4-5k and i can link u with someone who will get original for u whtsapp me on 08154744806 for negotialtions.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro Or LG Optimus Pro by phazotron(m): 8:23am On Jun 20, 2015
These are the pics

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro Or LG Optimus Pro by Darkseid(m): 8:46am On Jun 20, 2015
I have a super clean g pro for sale. It is currently running android 5.1.1
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro Or LG Optimus Pro by mrbillz(m): 9:00am On Jun 20, 2015
phazotron:

I have one for sale 32gb rom 2gb ram etc. It has been rooted, recovery has been flashed and has already been upgraded to lollipop although it has a faulty touch screen which i am willing to sell for 17000. You can change the touch screen for between 4-5k and i can link u with someone who will get original for u whtsapp me on 08154744806 for negotialtions.
OK BRO! JUST THAT AM SACRED GETTING A defective PHONE. WOULD STILL CONTACT YOU THO
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro Or LG Optimus Pro by mrbillz(m): 9:02am On Jun 20, 2015
Darkseid:
I have a super clean g pro for sale. It is currently running android 5.1.1
YOUR CONTACT AND LOCATION PLEASE! HERE IS MINE:07062900440. VERY SERIOUS BUYER
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro Or LG Optimus Pro by Darkseid(m): 9:09am On Jun 20, 2015
mrbillz:
YOUR CONTACT AND LOCATION PLEASE! HERE IS MINE:07062900440. VERY SERIOUS BUYER
I'm in Owerri, my number is 07064649056.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro Or LG Optimus Pro by mrbillz(m): 9:16am On Jun 20, 2015
Darkseid:
I'm in Owerri, my number is 07064649056.
oh thats far, am in lag. How do we go about it? Would contact you tho
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro Or LG Optimus Pro by Darkseid(m): 9:29am On Jun 20, 2015
mrbillz:
oh thats far, am in lag. How do we go about it? Would contact you tho
It would have been better if you were close so you could see the phone.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro Or LG Optimus Pro by donbenie(m): 10:06am On Jun 20, 2015
mrbillz:
SLOT was having it for sale some time ago,at 53k I think, maybe you check them out whether it's still available..
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro Or LG Optimus Pro by mrbillz(m): 10:16am On Jun 20, 2015
donbenie:
SLOT was having it for sale some time ago,at 53k I think, maybe you check them out whether it's still available..
OK THANKS BRO! THEY DONT HAVE IT IN STOCK

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Can't Resist The 'ULTRA SPEED' Infinix Note 8/note 8i / Blackmart Application...does It Really Make Paid Store Apps Free?.. / I Need Innjoo I2s Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.