Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Chad Bans Islamic Face Veil After Suicide Bombings - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chad Bans Islamic Face Veil After Suicide Bombings (30603 Views)

Denmark Latest European Country To Ban Islamic Face Veils / German Bans Islamic Religion. / Bomb Blasts At Police Headquarters In Chad Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chad Bans Islamic Face Veil After Suicide Bombings by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 18, 2015
Wow! Something just struck some people..i barely see d Booharist's/Satanoids commentin on this thread..cuz dey'l be blasted severely

1 Like

Re: Chad Bans Islamic Face Veil After Suicide Bombings by doubrah: 11:41am On Jun 18, 2015
I'm more happy the decision came when we have a Muslim northerner in power so it wouldn't look a christian ploy to undermine the northern Muslims, religion should not be used as a cover to perpetrate evil. God help PMB!God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Chad Bans Islamic Face Veil After Suicide Bombings by cy4cent(f): 11:47am On Jun 18, 2015
Salym:

Are Muslims worshipping Saudi Arabians or Allah (SWT)? Who told you the King of Saudi Arabia is more religious than any other Muslim? Do you worship the Italians or are they more religious than you are? Mull over these questions then go back and read what you posted, you will surely see how dumb you sound.

Mecca is in Saudi Arabia, The king of Saudi Arabia serves as the head of the Saudi monarchy — House of Saud. The King
is called the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, The title, which
signifies Saudi Arabia's jurisdiction over the mosques of Masjid al Haram in Mecca and
Masjid al-Nabawi in Medina .

Rome is in Vatican city , not Italy my dear, get your facts straight.

The king is a Saudi Arabian n custodian of the two holy mosques in Islam, yet he could shake a woman heaven did not fall, I ask you again, are you more Islamic than Saudi Arabians?
you can bomb yourself if you are pained I don't give a hoot about you dumbass.

simple logic n comprehension is difficult for you, I can see.
In your bizarre n dumb mind you were happy you have said something, I pity you.

4 Likes

Re: Chad Bans Islamic Face Veil After Suicide Bombings by free13: 11:56am On Jun 18, 2015
fitzmayowa:

As good as this might sound, this might spark another round of killings in the north....

Gbam......

1 Like

Re: Chad Bans Islamic Face Veil After Suicide Bombings by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
Aminat508:
Abi niqqub is different from hijab, embarassed
don't mind the op ramadan kareem sister

1 Like

Re: Chad Bans Islamic Face Veil After Suicide Bombings by elohorayodele: 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
Stupidity is really the deliberate cultivation of ignorance, Chad that doesn't even witness half the bombings/attacks in the NE of Nigeria made this decision to ban full veils without much trouble, try that in Nigeria and watch some ignorant abok.is rioting and killing christians.

here on NL their intolerance made them setup a process that if you ain't a moslem you cant comment on their threads but they are free to comment on the threads of other religions

2 Likes

Re: Chad Bans Islamic Face Veil After Suicide Bombings by Aminat508(f): 12:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
Kazrem:

With your knowledge about this why don't you at least cover your hair? Or aren't you in the pic?
Didn't I cover my hair?
Re: Chad Bans Islamic Face Veil After Suicide Bombings by worriedfellow: 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
"Hahahahaha. I never liked that hijab nonsence. How can pretty girls be covering themselves like Asian Ninja'z even in the heat of the sun. How can we marry when we cant even see the faces of those we want to get married to. Remove the fucking hijab" my muslem friend told me that. Demn! I could only just pity the poor guy.

2 Likes

Re: Chad Bans Islamic Face Veil After Suicide Bombings by Hemanwel(m): 1:21pm On Jun 18, 2015
adjoviomole:
Way to go..dis must be done in nigeria also..most countries abroad have banned d face veil..good move from chad,nigeria please ban d face veil too for the sake of bobm carriers both the face veil and the hijab for carrying bombs
I also read/saw on ARISE NEWS about the ban of Hijab in Congo Brazzaville last month.Infact,the leader of the Supreme Council For Islam in the country was interviewed and he said it was a welcome development since it would curtail the menace of insecurity.
This Chadian news may have confirmed that most of the ethno-religious crises we experience here in Nigeria,particularly in Northern Nigeria,may have had some political undertone.Some Northern politicians deliberately instigate these violences for some selfish political gains..Or are we saying our people are more islamic than the Chadians and the Congolese??

2 Likes

Re: Chad Bans Islamic Face Veil After Suicide Bombings by Samunique(m): 1:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
Insidous:

cool cool cool

Why do you keep bothering your head if you already knew our likely reactions? You just cannot let go, can you? You should see a therapist asap, it is only a matter of time before you lose it completely grin
Are u one of them?

Bro I beg pardon me o cheesy ;P
I hear say unah don start e-bombing too grin

2 Likes

Re: Chad Bans Islamic Face Veil After Suicide Bombings by Kazrem(m): 1:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
Aminat508:
Didn't I cover my hair?
I am sorry, this isn't the one I saw before. Anyhow sha, you do well.
Re: Chad Bans Islamic Face Veil After Suicide Bombings by anwo247: 2:10pm On Jun 18, 2015
Ninja

2 Likes

Re: Chad Bans Islamic Face Veil After Suicide Bombings by dazzysleek(f): 2:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
donsax:

Yea, this should also be practice in northern Nigeria.
not only in d north,but Nigeria as a whole...d law makers who r supposed e pass this bill into action would not do so cos of greed And are affiliates of d so called bombers

2 Likes

Re: Chad Bans Islamic Face Veil After Suicide Bombings by abdulkayus(m): 2:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
cy4cent:

Mecca is in Saudi Arabia, The king of Saudi Arabia serves as the head of the Saudi monarchy — House of Saud. The King
is called the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, The title, which
signifies Saudi Arabia's jurisdiction over the mosques of Masjid al Haram in Mecca and
Masjid al-Nabawi in Medina .

Rome is in Vatican city , not Italy my dear, get your facts straight.

The king is a Saudi Arabian n custodian of the two holy mosques in Islam, yet he could shake a woman heaven did not fall, I ask you again, are you more Islamic than Saudi Arabians?
you can bomb yourself if you are pained I don't give a hoot about you dumbass.

simple logic n comprehension is difficult for you, I can see.
In your bizarre n dumb mind you were happy you have said something, I pity you.

I think u are the one that has more comprehensive problem. The guy ask u, just cos Saudi os the headquarter of Islam, does that make their King more Islamic that other muslims? Nope. We should not ne gauge by what they did. Religiosity is in the heart nt location.

1 Like

Re: Chad Bans Islamic Face Veil After Suicide Bombings by cy4cent(f): 2:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
abdulkayus:

I think u are the one that has more comprehensive problem. The guy ask u, just cos Saudi os the headquarter of Islam, does that make their King more Islamic that other muslims? Nope. We should not ne gauge by what they did. Religiosity is in the heart nt location.

Lol, thank you for coming to your brother's defense, are you more Islamic than the custodian of two holy mosques, that still went ahead to shake a female? that was my question. I know many of you would not like to be told the truth, cos you guys were part of those ranting online that PMB shook a woman's hand.

custodian of the two holy mosques, is not more Islamic than other Muslims, pls tell me what I don't know ooooo, Lol. see painment!!

Religion being in the heart is left for God to judge not men.

As the comprehension problem, I think you are even worst than your brother, bunch of dumb asses.

1 Like

Re: Chad Bans Islamic Face Veil After Suicide Bombings by yusluv4(m): 2:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
This hijab of eyes is similar to the teaching of Jesus where he says, “You have heard that it was said by them of old time, you shall not commit adultery. But I say unto you, That whosoever looks on a woman to lust after her has committed adultery with her already in his heart.”1 So if you see a Muslim casting his/her eyes downwards when he/she is talking to a member of opposite sex, this should not be considered as rude or an indication of lack of confidence — he/she is just abiding by the Qur’anic as well as Biblical teaching.http://www.al-islam.org/hijab-muslim-womens-dress-islamic-or-cultural-sayyid-muhammad-rizvi/quran-and-hijab
Dnarvaez:

Mister, humour me. Hahahahaha... LMFAO! ROTFL! LWKMD! Ewo!:-D
How can a stone (an inanimate object), that doesn't see, breath, feel, communicate etc. Reward a person.
Please don't present yourself as a laughing stock.
Re: Chad Bans Islamic Face Veil After Suicide Bombings by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
yusluv4:
This hijab of eyes is similar to the teaching of Jesus where he says, “You have heard that it was said by them of old time, you shall not commit adultery. But I say unto you, That whosoever looks on a woman to lust after her has committed adultery with her already in his heart.”1 So if you see a Muslim casting his/her eyes downwards when he/she is talking to a member of opposite sex, this should not be considered as rude or an indication of lack of confidence — he/she is just abiding by the Qur’anic as well as Biblical teaching.http://www.al-islam.org/hijab-muslim-womens-dress-islamic-or-cultural-sayyid-muhammad-rizvi/quran-and-hijab
You still don't get it.
I said allah is a stone god in other words an IDOL, a manmade god, so therefore, it (yeah I refer to allah as it 'cause it's lifeless), can't answer prayers.
Or can a stone reward a person.
Abeg bros, you don make me laugh scatter body.

1 Like

Re: Chad Bans Islamic Face Veil After Suicide Bombings by Yeeyo: 4:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
Hahahahahaha muslim ar problm 2 world @ large....

2 Likes

Re: Chad Bans Islamic Face Veil After Suicide Bombings by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I s l a m a b a d

Its a good development Hope d muhamMADIANS won't be angry

u got likes today o
Re: Chad Bans Islamic Face Veil After Suicide Bombings by zeyney(f): 4:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
sofat:

Hijab is part of the code of dressing of a muslim woman as enacted by the holy quran, and it's a symbol of virture for them. The purpose of hijab is to protect the modesty of a muslim woman and screened them away from opposite sex. Hijab does not just protect the women from lustful sight of men but to also prevent widespread of immorality in the society. It is just a pity that these days some unscrupulous element in the society are using against the religion.
Ignorance Is Nt An Excuse.Tnks 4 Enlightning Som Folks Here Who Kw Noting Bt Claim 2 Kw It Al.Smh Onli D End Shal Tel
Re: Chad Bans Islamic Face Veil After Suicide Bombings by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
chowlade:
u got likes today o
Shoooooo U dhe envy me Na wa for u babe
Re: Chad Bans Islamic Face Veil After Suicide Bombings by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
Onyejiuwaokoh:
Hijabs were being used by prostitutes in old testament to conceal their identities. It is very unfortunate that those who copy everything seen or written to augment their religion practices but do not know the reasons behind those ideologies. Hihab does not signify women purity but it is just a clear booby trap.
PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE SOURCE OF THIS INFO
Re: Chad Bans Islamic Face Veil After Suicide Bombings by adjoviomole(m): 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
Insidous:

*pours ice cold water on his face and body*

'Wake up, it is dawn already' grin

Lol bites ur ear like mike tyson tongue
Re: Chad Bans Islamic Face Veil After Suicide Bombings by zeyney(f): 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2015
MrCork:
...and if I hav 3 wish..my 3 wish wud be for Muslim people to move to another planet....mars is empty,earth is fill(FREEDOMM OF EXPRESION,FREEDOM OF SPECH)..No ofeense) angry
Sorry Dat Wil Nva Happen So Start Havin A New Wish
Re: Chad Bans Islamic Face Veil After Suicide Bombings by MrCork: 5:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
zeyney:

Sorry Dat Wil Nva Happen So Start Havin A New Wish

..;so u are one of those Muslim women that where Mask?...abi?....BUT WHY THE HELL U PEOPLE COVERIN U FACE LIKE MASSKURADE?? ...in 2015.... WHY? (FREEDOME OF SPECH & EXPRESION) angry

1 Like

Re: Chad Bans Islamic Face Veil After Suicide Bombings by zeyney(f): 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
Insidous:

Cry me a river cry

Pele, your problems will soon be over, sogbo grin

[url]Don't be too hard on yourself, ease up on your frustrations wink and do not forget we are always here to lend a hand https://www.nairaland.com/islam[/url] cheesy

Take care wink
Ramadan Kereem Broda.So Much Hatred Evriwere Yet Dey Say Islam Is Violent.Smh D End Shal Tel

1 Like

Re: Chad Bans Islamic Face Veil After Suicide Bombings by zeyney(f): 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
MrCork:
...OK THEN,I WILL SAY WOT EVERY ONE IS TINKIN ON BEHALF OF EVERY ONE....MUSLIM PEOPLE HAV MADE THE WORLD A MORE DANGEROUS PLACE TO LEAVE IN...AND WHY ON EARTH IS THEIR WOMEN COVERIN THER PREETY FACE WIT MASK LOOKIN LIKE ARM ROBBER?

(FREEDOM OF SPECH,FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION) ..no ofeense
angry
Dear Mrcock If U Wnt 2 Kw More Abt Somtin Den U Shud Ask Nicely Nd Politely Nd Stp Screaming Lyk A Bandshee Cus It Wil Nt Do Ur Fustration Any Justice.#Smh Nd Walks Out Of Here#
Re: Chad Bans Islamic Face Veil After Suicide Bombings by MrCork: 5:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
zeyney:

Dear Mrcock If U Wnt 2 Kw More Abt Somtin Den U Shud Ask Nicely Nd Politely Nd Stp Screaming Lyk A Bandshee Cus It Wil Nt Do Ur Fustration Any Justice.#Smh Nd Walks Out Of Here#

...calm own sweet hat..ama lover nota fighter..ok..No nid for yor brankolavist attitude...I simpley asked a question and u started cussin like Ghana house girl..shud I repeat the question:

..QUESTION...why do u muslim women hide yor preeeety face and wear mask like Masskurade??...this is very backward..plis advise!
undecided
Re: Chad Bans Islamic Face Veil After Suicide Bombings by zeyney(f): 5:41pm On Jun 18, 2015
MrCork:

..;so u are one of those Muslim women that where Mask?...abi?....BUT WHY THE HELL U PEOPLE COVERIN U FACE LIKE MASSKURADE?? ...in 2015.... WHY? (FREEDOME OF SPECH & EXPRESION) angry
Tk At Bottle Of Chilled Water Nd Cool Down .Am Nt D Cause Of Ur Problems Bt Evn If I Am I Cnt Hlp U Sorry Abt Dat
Re: Chad Bans Islamic Face Veil After Suicide Bombings by MrCork: 5:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
zeyney:

Tk At Bottle Of Chilled Water Nd Cool Down .Am Nt D Cause Of Ur Problems Bt Evn If I Am I Cnt Hlp U Sorry Abt Dat

THIS IS EXACTLY WHY THAT NIGERIA IS 5OYEAR BEHIN & WHEN U FAIL EXAMS, U START BLAMIN TEACHER.......sweeery I didn't ask u for yor life story....I simply asked u a simple question: Why do u muslim women hide yor preeeety face and wear mask like Batman & robbin?? .....SIMPLE QUESTION GADEMMMMMIT!!

...why?
angry

1 Like

Re: Chad Bans Islamic Face Veil After Suicide Bombings by zeyney(f): 5:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
MrCork:

...calm own sweet hat..ama lover nota fighter..ok..No nid for yor brankolavist attitude...I simpley asked a question and u started cussin like Ghana house girl..shud I repeat the question:

..QUESTION...why do u muslim women hide yor preeeety face and wear mask like Masskurade??...this is very backward..plis advise!
undecided
Nd I Reapt If Ur Genuinely Curious Den Ask Nicely Or Is Dat 2 Difficult 4 U Lover Boy#gat No Tym 4 Dis#
Re: Chad Bans Islamic Face Veil After Suicide Bombings by MrCork: 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2015
zeyney:

Nd I Reapt If Ur Genuinely Curious Den Ask Nicely Or Is Dat 2 Difficult 4 U Lover Boy#gat No Tym 4 Dis#

....calm down sweet ht...quit actin like u all that juss coz yor preeeety......anyways I will ask juss 5 question gademmmit:

1..why do u muslim females wear mask like batman plus ZORO

2.. do u or can u wear mini sket?

3... All u allowed to kiss?

4...can u date a handsome Christian with yor people beatin him up

5...was yor number?

Mature ansas and no attitude plese! angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

US, allies ask citizens to leave Ukraine at once, amid a possible Russia attack / Liberia's New President Faints, Rushed Off Podium During Inauguration (Vid) / Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.