Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,817 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic (45743 Views)

Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) / Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) / Dolapo Osinbajo Being Carried By Her Mother As A Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by makzeze: 9:54pm On Jun 17, 2015
Wife of British District Officer while she was being carried by two able bodied men for a strawling in Eastern Nigeria(south east and south south of today) in 1940.

Source:http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/aminiya/index.php/waiwaye/7666-waiwaye-baba-shettima

4 Shares

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by geesampower(m): 10:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
Military might is very critical to human freedom. Imagine if our fore-fathers had a superior military might, would able bodied black men's dignity be this trampled?
Hope we don't pay dearly for our technological backwardness in future again.
If we must get it right we most first get leadership with vision.
China Used to be threatened by the Mongolians, but today mongolia is one of the most underdeveloped countries while China is one of the most Advanced in the world. Why? Leadership.

Until we get leaders who have sense of pride for their people and not crawl to other countries with cap in hands for everything we are going no where.
China's revolution started with Mou restoring the pride of his people and true industrial independence.
People say to solve corruption it must start with everybody. This is a lie our leadership sold to us in diverting responsibility from themselves and we bought it. Leadership sets the direction for the people.

Affordable Solar Power Here

171 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by izuch(m): 10:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
angry grin slave and slave driver

1 Like

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by mployer(m): 10:07pm On Jun 17, 2015
There is no proof it is eastern Nigeria

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by temitemi1(m): 10:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
Thank GOD for my generation!

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 17, 2015
How this young men de able bodied??

14 Likes

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by Dollyak(f): 11:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
This is a really sad picture.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by Alezy(m): 11:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
dis can Neva happen again, else I kill dem all...i dnt tink I can ever luv a white lady, neva. wen I say white I don't mean black Americans.

11 Likes

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by Dollyak(f): 11:22pm On Jun 17, 2015
fulanimafia:
Yet they call Yorubas slaves...

What a shame. One of the few things I don't expect black people to mock each other over. It's cool.

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
Food don

Waiting for the children of hate and anger from Southwest to invade this thread ......

With their bigotry

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 17, 2015
Na wa o. See as the babe balance angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by assfreaky(m): 11:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
makzeze:
Wife of British District Officer while she was being carried by two able bodied men for a strawling in Eastern Nigeria in 1940.

Source:http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/aminiya/index.php/waiwaye/7666-waiwaye-baba-shettima

Eyah, I can see their flat heads from the front. South East. Look at una ancestors carrying a woman on a stroll.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
wonderful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by Nimblemind(m): 12:49am On Jun 18, 2015
See the useless youths who still believe to be leaders of tomorrow prove to be e-diots today by tearing themselves apart with religious and tribal bigotry!!!

If truly these are the future of tomorrow, then obviously Nigeria has no tomorrow!!!

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by Nobody: 1:57am On Jun 18, 2015
Some people just upload pictures and caption nonsense then expect idiots to believe. If I say that's Flora shaw on a visit in Sudan, what's to say im not correct? The picture, especially the soil type doesn't look like the eastern region, and there's nothing to certify that it is. Plus those men look Northern.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by Chiefpriest1(m): 3:02am On Jun 18, 2015
Foolish and idiiotic bigots who can never discuss or see things beyond ethnicity have already hijacked the thread.

Imbecilic mofos. Everything is always about Ibo,yoruba or hausa. Mentally poor folks.

By the way, which one be 'strawling' again?

27 Likes

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by HungerBAD: 3:14am On Jun 18, 2015
Who would believe that one day, one of the carriers of a white woman will give birth to Charles Soludo? God is good.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by Nobody: 3:14am On Jun 18, 2015
First of all, this happened in Calabar, a major port of entry for the whites. I'm not denying them being my brothers though.

Secondly, I advise you bigots to move to job section ASAP.

Seun needs to open a psychiatric section also, I think it's long overdue. undecided

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by mensdept: 3:44am On Jun 18, 2015
We thank these Oyibo people for giving us our identity, hence, NIGERIA, Ni.gga. Area

1 Like

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by Ramnon2: 4:26am On Jun 18, 2015
This is not Igboland.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:39am On Jun 18, 2015
geesampower:
Military might is very critical to human freedom. Imagine if our fore-fathers had a superior military might, would able bodied black men's dignity be this trampled?
Hope we don't pay dearly for our technological backwardness in future again.

You are still paying...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by makzeze: 4:48am On Jun 18, 2015
Ramnon2:
This is not Igboland.
nobody said it was igboland. eastern nigeria then was referred to both south south and south east of today.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by HopeAtHand: 5:44am On Jun 18, 2015
The white race have these pictures safely stored, to be used as a psychological weapon when ever the black man feels he has attained the same level of prominence and excellence.

The whites will always ensure blacks remain subdued..the status quo must be maintained.

It pains the Whiteman so much when he realises that the black servant/slave now takes his beautiful blonde-haired ladies as wife..e pepper them tongue tongue

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sowore, Falz And Mr Macaroni At EndSARS Memorial Procession (Video, Pictures) / Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu / Photo Of Dino Melaye With Yvonne Nelson Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.