Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,960 members, 7,806,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Can I Take A One-way Flight To USA?if No Then How? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Take A One-way Flight To USA?if No Then How? (1439 Views)

Etihad Begins Flight To Nigeria / How Much Does Airnigeria Charge To Sao Tome Both One Way And Return Ticket? / What Is The Cheapest Flight To Houston Texas, Us From Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Take A One-way Flight To USA?if No Then How? by rawlings(m): 10:26am On Sep 19, 2006
Hello,
Please i want to know how i can take a flight to USA.I learnt one-way flight does not exist to USA anylonger.Then how am i going to rout my flight.Is it to board to South Africa or NIger or any african country?Please help me out and if you still know the price beter for me.
Thanks.
Raw
Re: Can I Take A One-way Flight To USA?if No Then How? by candylips(m): 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2006
it should exist . consult your travel agency
Re: Can I Take A One-way Flight To USA?if No Then How? by OldGlory1(m): 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2006
Rawlings

If you are travelling with a F-1 Visa or Green Card, you can buy a one way ticket to the USA. All other Visas, i think would need a round trip ticket.
Re: Can I Take A One-way Flight To USA?if No Then How? by Hunter(m): 12:57am On Sep 20, 2006
I think it works the same way it does here, you need to have a return ticket if your entering on a tourist visa.
Re: Can I Take A One-way Flight To USA?if No Then How? by mochafella(m): 1:05am On Sep 20, 2006
Old Shame:

If you are travelling with a F-1 Visa or Green Card, you can buy a one way ticket to the USA. All other Visas, i think would need a round trip ticket.

Exactly.

(1) (Reply)

Visa's To Iyf World Camp In Korea / 10 Countries You Never Knew They Exists / Things You Need To Know About Nigerians Living In S.A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.