Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia - Travel (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia (132092 Views)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) / My Near Crash Experience With Arik Air Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by stelaar(m): 10:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
Bros you can lie for Africa but i swear your story sweet grin grin

Aka oluwaLIEON!
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by amichaelz101(m): 10:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
LAST MAN STANDING
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by ojjp: 10:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
Wow! Very interestin-lying-story. When are we xpectin another?
Weldone bros.
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by AnointedG(f): 10:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
errrm pls anybody knows Tchidi Chikere? somebody contact him Asap..good script for him to direct
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by AnointedG(f): 10:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
errrm pls anybody knows Tchidi Chikere? somebody contact him Asap..good script for him to direct cheesy
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by mecussey(m): 12:37am On Jun 22, 2015
onismate:
Thanks for your massive followership. I see everyone oooo. Happy sunday. Abeg Help me beg them because currently, me and Buruji kashamu dey now. They want to extradite me and him together oooo... Hhahahahahahaha lolz
Something tells me you are also Onyihazy, the guy who composed "Adekpimbe the facebook girl". You write so well and know how to keep someone in suspence. If you no make money by writting or by directing movies, na you do yourself and surely God go collect back this your talent and dash it to an ediot who can make sth out of it...
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Ligxy(f): 3:51am On Jun 22, 2015
vickylala239:

Guy free d guy na!! Weda fake or real is story!!

story Neva hppn While writing!!

Hw Mny American movies r true.

Free this guy jare..

If u read a novel will u call d writer n tell him he is lying.

Free this guy jare..

We wnt to hear,fake or Nt fake.

Try write ur own!!

free d guy!!!! haba

I wonder o. Fake story, lies, una siddon for the thread. Why don't you people write your own that is real? Some humans sha, make we just know say una know werrin dey. Una sanu!!

3 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by pablus: 4:06am On Jun 22, 2015
OP don finish the story or what
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Ligxy(f): 4:12am On Jun 22, 2015
Rick9:
***Following.***
Rick, you like tory sha. Na so you follow MS thread bumper to fender before derailers come scatter things for us, dem don show for here too.
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by jtjohn(m): 7:34am On Jun 22, 2015
pablus:
OP don finish the story or what
me self tire ooo.....i still dey wait 4 d concluding part...
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by dotcomnamename: 9:57am On Jun 22, 2015
Ibime:
Onismate, you no finish the story well abeg.

I dey vex.

You need to rework the last section. There is no jurisdiction that would kill Soji and free you. Also you were pushing the realms of fantasy with Abus death. The story lost all semblance of reality at that point.

All in all, I would rate the story 9/10 (Abu and Sojis death removed 1 mark, otherwise I would have given it 10/10)

Yes, this is a classic with more twists and turns than The Passport of Mallam Ilia by Cyprian Ekwensi. Well done.

[size=20pt]Get a dictionary or go to google, search for just two words: GOD & MIRACLE. Maybe you'll understand better![/size] undecided

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by ojjp: 10:02am On Jun 22, 2015
After readin ur story wt my mind, a white man ws chasin me throughout last nyt for d offence i couldnt rememba. God punish dat man dat ws chasin me.
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by geelord(m): 11:17am On Jun 22, 2015
Believe it or not...things like this happen in Asia... OP sugar coated it tho'
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by mubarak001(m): 11:23am On Jun 22, 2015
Clairette:
Guy, abeg don't keep us in

@ibrahimic... and others that are disputing this story, I guess your stand is born out onging a new song.

I subscribed to ur assertions! We can't be all lucky, besides, either true or fictional, there are elements of truth in d write up.
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by miqos03: 2:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
bad ending

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by saviola77(m): 4:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
If this is indeed true, it should feature in Nat Geo's Locked Up Abroad.
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
otiigba1:

Who the hell goes to malaysia anyway? That junk of a country

Don't let ignorance kill you. Use Google..

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by otiigba1(m): 6:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
og2711:

Don't let ignorance kill you. Use Google..
hey! Am just been sarcastic! angry and oh! DO not believe every thing you read on Google tongue
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
adrianstylez:
Real or not real. Nice one @Op. For those saying its not real. You can't even write even if you checked the dictionary for the opposite of left! (For those who understand)

So because a person cannot write, he should not talk about someone who can?!

That means we should all keep silent when watching football nau..
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by goodlife5659(m): 1:21am On Jun 23, 2015
There's money in MALAYSIA. Just make sure you don't come here with visit visa,conference visa and all that stuff. MAKE SURE YOU APPLY FOR SCH HERE FROM NIGERIA AND PLEASE ONLY COME HERE WITh A SCHOOL VISA. Some come here, end up in jail and others leave here rich. If you want to make money here,stay peacefully,less racist shit and little or no police harassment then reduce your friends here,party less or don't party at all. Have been here since 2009 and am still here just stay away from trouble use ur head and remember you are here for sch and money not friends,clubs and trouble. You can do all that when you get back to 9ja. OP your wright up sweet pass sugar abeg make I get water,garri,plate and spoon to balance the equation.

~sarcasticallysakazim

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by spyg1(m): 4:18am On Jun 23, 2015
danny301:
Too much exaggerations and lies. I schooled in Malaysia. I never heard of a police shooting anybody because of paper. In fact I never a sound of gun.
if u are staying in V I will you believe story about Lagos Definitely no cos you have been in the area such things happen.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by maxtamazin: 9:08am On Jun 23, 2015
Lushcream:
This story is wack and uninteresting and do not even deserve 1kobo of value......
I just keep skipping your stories to read comments of real folks who had true experience of Malaysian life for legit and illegit. Those folks hailing you are kids who can't be of economic value to your talent.

It is either you acknowledge the story as fiction/fact or you shouldn't over exaggerate occurrences. .... Your blog is not even worth visiting cuz other wack stories would be there.

I think you shouldn't be OK with pulling more than 17 pages ....... You deserve better.

Your English is wack shocked

3 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 23, 2015
maxtamazin:

Your English is wack shocked
Correct any error you see there stop being wack.
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by whizoooo: 10:23am On Jun 23, 2015
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by otokx(m): 3:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
Have read the original story.
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Rick9(m): 9:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ligxy:

Rick, you like tory sha. Na so you follow MS thread bumper to fender before derailers come scatter things for us, dem don show for here too.
ma sister M.S Just abandon us it was painful sha after all ma efforts to get hime back but no avail.
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Rick9(m): 9:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
miqos03:
bad ending
160GB Memory , 1GB RAM in 2015 for 24K when person go just add 10 or 15K join de amount buy good laptop with at least 500GB ROM, and at least 4GB RAM , 1.8GHz Processor, bro the price too high for dat lappy ok.
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Rick9(m): 9:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ligxy:
Rick, you like tory sha. o.
I just too like stories oh. Ma dear
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by miqos03: 1:11am On Jun 24, 2015
Rick9:

160GB Memory , 1GB RAM in 2015 for 24K when person go just add 10 or 15K join de amount buy good laptop with at least 500GB ROM, and at least 4GB RAM , 1.8GHz Processor, bro the price too high for dat lappy ok.
thank you sir, I will like to inform u that its sold out
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Rick9(m): 9:55am On Jun 24, 2015
miqos03:
thank you sir, I will like to inform u that its sold out
Well if its sold am happy for you, so how much did you sell it ?
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Confedon: 3:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
[quote author=sukkot post=34973504][b]so let me get this correct, this crazy nigga went through all that, but yet a woman approaches him and tells him she will pay his ticket back to nigeria but he refuses to return ? you have seen numerous of your friends shot and killed and you have seen numerous of your friends flying through windows to their death or ending up with broken limbs that get infected and gangrenous and diseased, you have been hungry for days without eating, you have been shot at several times BUT YOU REFUSE A TICKET TO RETURN HOME ? THIS STORY IS A LIE. NOBODY CAN BE THIS RECKLESS AND CRAZY WITH THEIR LIFE. I SMELL A LIE [ well you have said it all. Its too fake to be real. Though am so enjoying the story]

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Confedon: 3:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
U are doing well

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) / DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) / All About Banana Island Lagos State, History And Exclusive Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.