Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia - Travel (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia (132094 Views)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) / My Near Crash Experience With Arik Air Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by onismate: 7:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
No
Rick9:
I just too like stories oh. Ma dear
just follow me for more stories
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by ebukabanky(m): 8:08am On Jun 25, 2015
Yello.....i been refreshing for more updates bt it seem op has run out of ideas.
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by sungyong(m): 8:41am On Jun 25, 2015
angryop do justice and stop being an ass... suspense nso
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by onismate: 9:45am On Jun 25, 2015
which updates? story is finished abi you want to send me back to Malaysia?
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Rick9(m): 11:46am On Jun 25, 2015
onismate:
which updates? story is finished abi you want to send me back to Malaysia?
u really go Malaysia ?
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Rick9(m): 11:50am On Jun 25, 2015
Anyway one Malaysia guy just newly come. Oh for ma area he don spend 4 - 5 years for there mehn u need to come see the Toyota Camry Voltron when de guy bring come, so Oga Onismate which of the Malaysia u come go abi na de one wey dey for East Africa grin grin grin #joking but the guy really made it over there. For ma area guys dey troop in malaysia and India all de time e be like say Malaysia and India wan dey cast na Cambodia dem come dey enter now.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Gluthatione: 10:55am On Jun 26, 2015
Wether real or fictional i don't care ,all i know is that this is d best story i have ever read on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by armadeo(m): 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
onismate:

<<<<< THE END >>>>>

Very poor ending. It was rushed. You should gave taken your time to finish at your own Pace. You can never rush a masterpiece.

All the same well done.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by buchai: 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
My advise to you is this, just go and do thanksgiving for your church. God Has been there for you.
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by IAmTobore(m): 2:06am On Jun 28, 2015
onismate:
Thanks for your massive followership. I see everyone oooo. Happy sunday. Abeg Help me beg them because currently, me and Buruji kashamu dey now. They want to extradite me and him together oooo... Hhahahahahahaha lolz
OP, so u didnt later find out what happened to Oliseh? And, are you still hearing from barbanabas?
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by emamos: 6:49am On Jun 30, 2015
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by stello(f): 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
onismate:

<<<<< THE END >>>>>

Great story. Bottom line: God loves you so much reason why he has preserved you so that you can fulfill purpose in life.
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Yungmilio2(m): 5:59am On Jul 08, 2015
abg my people for my malay i salute
abg mak somebody link me up with perzn wey go teach me wire or alibaba
m into qlassify sg
nah beg i dey beg o
locaton: abuja
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by azpekuliar: 2:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
dkings101:

Malaysian police won't kill illegal immigrants...that is a big lie. Why don't u rebuff tat claim?. The worst they wd do to u is maltreat u wen u r apprehended, take u to balai (station) and verify if u r legal or not and if ur illegal, they hand over u to immiga who then take u to their depot for deportation and mind u, u have to provide for ur deportation ticket or else u languish in their jail.

cheesy cheesy cheesy @ the bolded.
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by tosyn2baby(f): 6:12am On Jul 09, 2015
onismate:
hmmmmm... u try oooooo. well story continues...
i stayed at one selanyang before returning to naija in 2012
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by aweza: 7:30am On Jul 09, 2015
Yungmilio2:
abg my people for my malay i salute abg mak somebody link me up with perzn wey go teach me wire or alibaba m into qlassify sg nah beg i dey beg o locaton: abuja
send me a PM

3 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Yungmilio2(m): 10:33am On Jul 10, 2015
aweza:

send me a PM
thanks Baba mi
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Teegirl101(f): 11:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
No doubt u are a writer but I won't be intrigued to buy any of ur write ups.so many fictions far from reality... I quit reading when u claimed to meet madam Rose who helped u hide under a table.....
Policemen in Malaysia do not or rarely operate with dogs ( point to note it's a muslim country) and if a parole dog (supposedly to be trained) was used to search and never detected you.... @_@!!!!
This is a complete put off, My dog who is just a lap and stroke loving pooch will still bark at any strange thing/act.
Loads of complied false .... I am sure u never stepped into KLIA. sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
For most that want to know the end of this sweet fiction nairaland story
. Here is the continuation of the super story:-
MENU MENU

Home Home Advertise Your Products Advertise Your Products Frontline Frontline Diary Of My FPY Year Diary Of My FPY Year Stories on Episode Stories on Episode Stories In Pidgin Stories In Pidgin Contact Us Contact Us

SEND SEND

JComments

Illegal In Illegal In Kuala Kuala Lumpur: My Lumpur: My Horrendous Horrendous Experience Experience And And Adventure In Adventure In Malaysia ---Malaysia ------ ( Episode --- ( Episode 5) 5)

Created: Friday, 19 June 2015

Written by Christian C. Ozor

Incase You missed episode 4, READ HERE…

EPISODE 5 CONTINUES…

I wanted a better life. I thought Malaysia was like the lost Garden of Eden, I never knew that it wasn’t what I dreamt of. I had to take my

stand.

This beautiful Saturday, soji’s passport was yet to expire but mine was lost. Immediately we (I and soji) agreed to join the next 10 people, another Nigerian passport was done for me. I don’t even know how the people got to do it with the Nigerian embassy. All 10 of us were Nigerians. Barely a week I got a new passport, we were taken to Indonesian embassy and visa was given to us without any disturbance or even harassment. Money indeed is power and when one has it, he has numerous connections. 2 days to leave to Jakarta, I started having numerous weird dreams. It was a season of nightmare. When I sleep at night, I will see Indonesian police chasing me. Sometimes I saw, eat and relate with dead people. At a time I became scared. I called soji and told him about it. He encouraged me and I shouldn’t be afraid. The day we were to travel, we had already been lodged in a hotel earlier. The morning, we were given a music player with ear piece. Some little quantity of Cocaine were inserted into our ears and was covered with a brown stuff that even when we remove the earpiece, one can hardly know that something was inside the ears. We were asked to use ear piece to cover it, which we did. They also gave us wrist watches which they said had cocaine inside. Looking at the wrist watches, I couldn’t even imagine how they even did it, inserting cocaine. We were told that each of us were carrying cocaine worth $75,000. Someone would be at Jakarta airport waiting for us. After delivery, we would be given $6000 each then we can find our way.

As we were been driven to airport to go board the plane going to Jakarta. I began thinking of what I would do with my $6000. Surely, returning to Nigeria was not part of it. Earlier, soji had suggested we move to Trinidad and Tobago, at least it’s a Visa free country and there are so many job opportunities. We work for a while and then move to the U.S. I agreed with him but we don’t know anyone in Trinidad and Tobago. He said I shouldn’t worry that he knows someone there and they are going to help us with what we need.

We were dropped at the airport by agents the Malaysian business magnate sent to us. We went for checking, we and the small bags we were carrying. Immediately it got to my turn, I began sweating, goose pimples all over my body. The security at the checking point asked why I was sweating and shaking. I couldn’t even alter a word. I smiled and told him I had phobia for height. He smiled and didn’t say anything. After checking, we went to seat at the waiting corner. As I sat down, my mind was not at rest, I was sitting close to soji. The agents at the airport gave us instructions which we adhered to. They told us not to cluster around each other, we should scatter ourselves in twos. As I sat thinking how life would look like if I was successful, I fell into a deep sleep, I had a terrible dream. In that dream, I was been chased by many people. I was caught and beaten terribly. A hole was dug and I was thrown into it. They were pouring sand on me inside the hole, apparently burying me alive. I began shouting and woke up immediately sweating profusely inside A.C. Soji noticed the way I woke up. He asked what the matter was. I told him the dream I had. He told me that I was worrying myself that the security agents would catch us. But why I no go worry! When I dey dream different bad dreams. I was just uncomfortable. I couldn’t think straight. The earpiece was still on my ears covering the packages. Soji said I should relax and be calm. Surely, going back was not the better option because we had been warned. It was better we never made ourselves available than doing and opting out at the late minute, because the business magnate would make our lives unbearable. And he kills.

I relaxed myself a little and sat down, but it seemed my blood was running on a high temperature. As we were just seated, two black men walked up to us, they told us to follow them. Immediately they said it, fear come begin catch me. They spoke in American accent and no uniform. Shey na police dem be or! They took us to a room which “Interpol” was written on the door post. We entered the room and saw Malaysian police officers and some other uniform officers. Infact I wasn’t even experiencing butterflies in my stomach, na snacks. It just look like snakes were moving inside my stomach and python moving round my body. Before we knew what was happening, our hands were placed behind our backs and pressed to the grounds. The wrist watch were taken from our hands. Earpiece removed. One of them dipped his finger into my ears and dragged out whitish substance. By then, I just knew there was problem. Let it not be what I was thinking, but it was unfortunate that it was. We have been caught. “How come? Why us? How manage?” too many questions begging for answers ran through my mind.

Then and there I knew that some police officers are more wicked than the Nigerian police. Before I know wetin dey happen, two Malaysian police officers covered our faces (I and soji) with black cloth each. I was scared as they took out the ear piece on our ears. About few seconds, they took off the black cloth and carried us away. The took us to Malaysian drug law agency. After given us beatings of our lives, come see as my lips rise like kpomo. They took us to Malaysian police station. That was where our worse nightmare began. They were yet to tell us openly that we were caught with drugs, but we were been tortured. We were taken to the prison were I saw some of our 8 other colleagues (illegal immigrants). Apparently, the ten of us on that mission were caught.

For the next one month of my life, I experienced hard torture, injuries in some of my body parts. The police and prison officials beats us like no body’s business. They take turns in beating us. The prison officials would torture us in the afternoon while the police will take their own turn in the evening when they come around.

I made sure I prayed everyday, because I believed we were going to be executed. The ten of us were dumped in one cell. Eating was once in 3 days with that their rubbish prison Malaysian food.

This particular morning, I woke up and began crying. I had spent over a year in Malaysia while my mates in Nigeria Would be already through with their NYSC. I wished I had listened to my parents. I wished I had never come down to Malaysia. I wished I haven’t even carried drugs. I don’t know what would happen when my mum would see it in the news that her beloved son had been sentenced to death for drug trafficking in Malaysia. It would be embarrassing when my friends in Nigeria see my face on T.V and newspaper. How I wished I had the courage to talk to my family back at home that I would be killed. I wished I headed to the advise of madam rose. Tears rolled down my eyes as I overheard some prison inmates singing “death songs.” One was singing “the world is not my own” by jimmy reeves. I began wondering, why was it that we were caught so easily. Others that went had gone their way safely, but 10 of us were caught smoothly. How come? And they were not even interrogated us. Now I agreed with amnesty international claims that Asian countries have poor human sympathy. They torture, abuse and kill humans illegally. As I was there thinking about all that, a hot slap landed on my right cheek. That slap brought me back to the present scene. As the slap landed on my cheek, it just looked as if my eyes were blur. I began seeing people around me in motion. The only thing I was hearing was “stand up.” “poahhhhh,” another slap landing on my left cheek. I didn’t know when I started crying. I looked straight to see who was giving me the hard treatment. It was a policeman inside our cell. he wanted to give me another slap, na so i dodge the thing. He wanted to start beating me, the other one with him held him. They dragged me out and asked me to follow them which I did with handcuffs on my hands. We got to the entrance of our cell unit, the security man there told me that someone wants to see me. I began wondering who was that that wants to see me! Who know me sef. Well I followed till I got to the waiting room for about few seconds before the door was opened and I went to the visiting room. I met the surprise of my life. Na madam rose come see me. Immediately she saw me, her face changed, she looked sad. But I began wondering how she managed to know and how she did it that they allowed her to come and see me. Maybe she get connection shah.

She called out my name. as she moved closer with her arms wide open to hug me, she reiterated. Maybe because there shouldn’t be a major contact with inmates by visitors. And there was a prison guard behind us. We sat opposite each other as we talked. She asked me how everything happened, I told her all. She told me she got to know 2 days back when she went to drink at the bar and she was told. That means the news don already dey spread small small. Madam rose has always taken me as a son because she said I look like one of her children doing his masters degree in university of Ibadan. She’s also a grandmother of 2. Now I was beginning to see the values of her advise.

I and madam rose began talking. She started blasting me. Telling me that she warned me but I never listened. Only if I had listened. As she talked, I couldn’t even speak a word. I asked if there was anyway she can help me. She said there was no way she could help. The one she rendered some months back, I never headed to it. I was so arrogant to take it, now look at were it has landed me. Na so I begin knee down beg ooo. I started crying. She said the only thing she can help me do is to relate the matter with Nigerian Government, thereby putting my name and picture on Nigerian media. So if the Nigerian Government can help some of us who are been tortured in Malaysian prisons. I thought about that idea, but its an embarrassment seeing my photos on the internet that am on death roll in Malaysia. She said that was the only way she could help so if the Federal Government can do something, maybe we can come to Nigeria to serve prison sentence. The idea was good because I don’t want to die. It was sure they would be taking us to court and sentencing us to death. As we were still talking, the Malaysian prison warder came and told her it was time to leave that the time given to her had elapse. Infact, before I knew what was happening, two hefty prison warders came and dragged me out of the place back to the cell.

As days went by, we began hearing rumours that they were going to kill all the 10 of us without charging us to court. That it was a waste of time, energy and money charging us to court. Well, how I wished that madam rose had done something fast. I wished that we would just get a notice that the order to kill us will be on hold and that we should be given prison sentence and transferred to Nigeria to serve it. But would they do that?

3 weeks later, about 6 mufti men and some few police came to our cell. They took 6 people from the cell. 2 days, 4 days 2 weeks and the 6 were yet to be brought back. It was unusual. Later, we heard that the 6 had been killed and buried and the officers will soon return to kill the rest 4 of us. Na so fear just enter my body.

3 days later, 4 hefty military men came to our cell and took the rest of us away. I was so scared. I began imagining how we were going to be killed. I wished I had talk to any of my family members. I wished madam rose was there with me. I looked around. I felt it was my last day on planet earth, the world in general. They took us to court. And the session lasted for about 15 minutes. They were just speaking Malaysian language. I, soji and the rest 2 couldn’t even understand what they were speaking. They took us back to the cell.

When we returned to the cell, two hours later, two prison warders came and told me that someone wants to see me and I followed them. I was scared. Even soji spoke in pidgin language and encouraged me. I guessed it was my own time, I would be killed. I got to the visiting place and it was a white American. He told me his name and that he is a human rights activist based in Malaysia. He asked me to seat. He asked me to narrate everything that happened and how we were caught. I narrated everything to him. He said he heard 6 of us have been killed, remaining 4 of us. And an order had been passed that the rest of us should be killed in the next 5 days but madam rose got in touch with him and explained the situation. So he had forwarded it to Amnesty international accusing Malaysian security officials of extra judicial killings. That at least they should have taken us to court of law which would finally give the sentence or decide our fate rather than start killing us like that. So it was Amnesty international that wrote to Malaysian Government to do something which triggered the officials to take us to court that day. “But what’s the need?” I asked, since they are still going to sentence us to death. Well he said to me that we might be lucky they just give us jail terms rather than death sentence. He said that they were making sure that we were not killed without judicial order. He encouraged me and told me that madam rose had contacted my parents. He said madam rose said the only thing my dad said was that I am on my own. If they like do anything they want to do with me. Chaiii, the man sef no send. He also said that our next visit to court, a lawyer would be provided for us and he would be there.

After talking, I returned to the cell believing God Almighty for a miracle. That I would live to serve him.

2 days later, we were taken to court again. It didn’t even take time. Just 20 minutes and the judge delivered judgment. She spoke in their Malaysian language while they interpreted to us. They sentenced the other 2 guys to death by firing while I and soji, our case were adjourned till the upper week. I began wondering why it was so since we were all caught together. Even the way we were caught at the airport was suspicious. It seemed like a set up. Everything was just abnormal in my eyes. I thought we would be sentenced the same time but they only sentenced 2.

Unfortunately, the week of our final judgment came. I was no longer scared. I was ready to take anything that came my way. The judgment was scheduled in the afternoon. That same day was the day the other 2 were executed in the morning.

Afternoon came and we went to court. I and soji prayed. Though I wept so hard that morning for the other 2 guys.

At the court, judgment was given, but it was an unfortunate judgment. Soji was………… What happened to soji? Follow us on episode 6 to know as story continues
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
MENU MENU

Home Home Advertise Your Products Advertise Your Products Frontline Frontline Diary Of My FPY Year Diary Of My FPY Year Stories on Episode Stories on Episode Stories In Pidgin Stories In Pidgin Contact Us Contact Us

SEND SEND

JComments

Illegal In Illegal In Kuala Kuala Lumpur: My Lumpur: My Horrendous Horrendous Experience Experience And And Adventure In Adventure In Malaysia ---Malaysia ------ ( Episode --- ( Episode 6) 6)

Created: Sunday, 21 June 2015

In case you missed Episode 5, READ HERE EPISODE 6 CONTINUES…..

At the court, judgment was given, but it was an unfortunate judgment. Soji was sentenced to death and I was ordered to be deported. After the judgment, I felt weak and cried for soji. This guy has always been a great friend since I came into that country, I wondered why he was sentenced to death and me deportation. Na all of us carry drugs ooo. I met the American activist after the judgment. I asked if it was possible to overturn soji’s judgment. He said it is law in that country that death penalty for drug traffickers when caught. Infact even my own, he was surprised how I was just freed. Well na Baba God ooo. I had earlier re-collected madam rose’s number from the American activist. The one I was given before, I threw it away. As I landed in Lagos airport looking hazard with my bushy hair and uncut finger nails, with $10 given to me by the lawyer that handled our case. I was cleared by the immigration officials. I changed the money their at the airport, bought a recharge card and borrowed the phone of one of the airport staffs. I loaded her phone and called madam rose’s number. But it said is was unavailable. I don’t know how to go to my house. We landed at about 6:15am in the morning. The shame and disgrace, I stayed at the airport till it was night before going to my house. When I got to the house, my sisters and mother were rejoicing I was back and alive as madam rose had already told them about the judgment. My dad didn’t even want to see my face in that house. He sent me a way that night. Infact, as I was entering inside the parlour, my sisters and mum saw me and ran to meet me. My dad came out of the room, seeing me; he went inside and brought out his gun to shoot me if I don’t leave his house. My mum and other siblings began pleading but he refused. Out of respect, I left and he ordered that if any of them should leave that house that night, he shouldn’t come back again. Thank God I wasn’t carrying anything. I took many things to Malaysia, I came back empty handed with my life. I don’t know were to sleep or stay. Surely, not in any of my relative’s own. I didn’t want too many questions. And I was ashamed. I began wondering in the streets of Lagos till I remembered one of my friends who stays in Obalende. I have visited him couple of times back then when we were in the university. I wasn’t sure if he still stays there. I risked it and trekked from Ajah to Obalende, and to his compound. And thank God he still stays there. It was a “face me I slap you” house. His dad is the owner. Though he had told me earlier that he would leave the compound. I knocked at his room door which he normally stays when I visit. Behold, it’s Abu my friend. Immediately he saw me, he screamed as he hugged. I told him to lower his voice. I came into the house. He was one of the few that I first told about my journey before travelling to Malaysia. He was so happy to see me that I am alive even after narrating my ordeal in Malaysia. He agreed that I should stay with him pending when I settle with my father. Apparently, he had finished his NYSC in Port harcort and had returned. He asked me to stay in the room opposite his since. The room was his brother’s who have moved to surulere. Abu said I should stay there. There was a small bed, a table and some few items of his brother there. He had two phones but gave me one to be using. He even bought the sim for me and gave me some of his cloths to put on. As days went by, I tried as much to settle with my dad so as to go back home but he refuse. But I was still in touch with my sisters and mother. They had even come to Abu’s place to visit me. They bring food and even money along. I had narrated my ordeal to them (mother and sisters). After a week I returned to Nigeria, I and Abu went out to a restaurant to eat. There was no food. My sisters had promised to come visit me with food but I was yet to see them and I had no airtime to call. So Abu bought uncooked rice and some items to prepare it. After cooking the jellof rice. We served it in a plate and we began eating. Way into the eating, Abu began coughing. I brought water and gave to him but the cough persisted. Before I knew what was happening, he began coughing out blood. Na so I start to shout for help ooo. People in the compound came in. One suggested we take him to hospital. On our way to the hospital, Abu died. Dat became another wahala. Police came and arrested everyone in that compound including me. Others were later released by the police except me. I was accused of killing Abu. I was pained. We ate the food together. But why did he die! I spent 7 days in police cell before I was released through the intervention of my mum and madam rose whom I gave my mum her number to call if she could get in touch with her. She actually got in touch with madam rose. Indeed the woman (madam rose) get connection ooo. This is the second time she would be helping to save me. After release, surely, I can’t go back to Abu’s house in Obalende. I was been released, madam rose, my mum took me back home. My dad was outside reading newspaper. Immediately he saw us, he stood up and asked me never to step into our house. Na so madam rose and my mama begin beg oo, at least to grant me an audience. My papa sef no wan hear that one. He told my mum that she herself to to come into the house because he had warm her not to bring me or have anything to do with me. It took about an hour of pleading, begging and talks with madam rose before he allowed us inside. He doesn’t even want to listen to my mum sef. When we entered the house, he said the only way for him to allow me into that house and pardon me is for me to buy him a car, because that was our agreement before leaving Malaysia. He had earlier told me that he was pained that I was leaving at that time. The money he was suppose to use to get a car for his business, that was what he used in sponsoring my failed trip to Malaysia. So he had said it, when I am coming to that house, I should come with a car for him. As my daddy was speaking, I have never seen him so emotional that he nearly even cried. He was pained that I disobeyed him. Me sef begin cry. I knew I was wrong. But my papa no gree. He said since I didn’t get him his car, that when I start work, my one year salary should be given to him. I thought it was a joke when he said it and we laughed. Not until he called his lawyer to prepare the agreement paper. 2 hours time, confirm lawyer with agreement paper don land for our house. My dad asked me to sign it. At first I was reluctant to do so but madam rose called me outside and advised me to do so since it would bring back the love between me and my father. She told me that my father could be testing my loyalty and he may not even collect it when I start bringing it. My mum still advised me to sign it that I shouldn’t worry, no matter how, she would be supporting me financially. I finally signed it. After everything, madam rose told me that one of her friends, his company was looking for a computer and software analyst. So if I was willing to apply. She said I shouldn’t bother about NYSC that she would help me out when I register so I would serve in the company. I did apply and I was taken. NYSC started calling for registration online, I applied. My first month salary was way above N100,000. After receiving it, I gave it to my dad and he willingly collected it. Second month came and he collected it. I became bothered because I thought he was testing my loyalty. I thought he might not collect it but he was. As a guy, I needed some money to take good care of myself. But I remained calm and cool and went for my NYSC that life has been so good. God has been great to me. I have learnt a big lesson. God delivered me several times from death and He’s still doing so.

<<<<< THE END >>>>>
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
MENU MENU

Home Home Advertise Your Products Advertise Your Products Frontline Frontline Diary Of My FPY
Illegal In Illegal In Kuala Kuala Lumpur: My Lumpur: My Horrendous Horrendous Experience Experience And And Adventure In Adventure In Malaysia ---Malaysia ------ ( Episode --- ( Episode 6) 6)

Created: Sunday, 21 June 2015

In case you missed Episode 5, READ HERE EPISODE 6 CONTINUES…..

At the court, judgment was given, but it was an unfortunate judgment. Soji was sentenced to death and I was ordered to be deported. After the judgment, I felt weak and cried for soji. This guy has always been a great friend since I came into that country, I wondered why he was sentenced to death and me deportation. Na all of us carry drugs ooo. I met the American activist after the judgment. I asked if it was possible to overturn soji’s judgment. He said it is law in that country that death penalty for drug traffickers when caught. Infact even my own, he was surprised how I was just freed. Well na Baba God ooo. I had earlier re-collected madam rose’s number from the American activist. The one I was given before, I threw it away. As I landed in Lagos airport looking hazard with my bushy hair and uncut finger nails, with $10 given to me by the lawyer that handled our case. I was cleared by the immigration officials. I changed the money their at the airport, bought a recharge card and borrowed the phone of one of the airport staffs. I loaded her phone and called madam rose’s number. But it said is was unavailable. I don’t know how to go to my house. We landed at about 6:15am in the morning. The shame and disgrace, I stayed at the airport till it was night before going to my house. When I got to the house, my sisters and mother were rejoicing I was back and alive as madam rose had already told them about the judgment. My dad didn’t even want to see my face in that house. He sent me a way that night. Infact, as I was entering inside the parlour, my sisters and mum saw me and ran to meet me. My dad came out of the room, seeing me; he went inside and brought out his gun to shoot me if I don’t leave his house. My mum and other siblings began pleading but he refused. Out of respect, I left and he ordered that if any of them should leave that house that night, he shouldn’t come back again. Thank God I wasn’t carrying anything. I took many things to Malaysia, I came back empty handed with my life. I don’t know were to sleep or stay. Surely, not in any of my relative’s own. I didn’t want too many questions. And I was ashamed. I began wondering in the streets of Lagos till I remembered one of my friends who stays in Obalende. I have visited him couple of times back then when we were in the university. I wasn’t sure if he still stays there. I risked it and trekked from Ajah to Obalende, and to his compound. And thank God he still stays there. It was a “face me I slap you” house. His dad is the owner. Though he had told me earlier that he would leave the compound. I knocked at his room door which he normally stays when I visit. Behold, it’s Abu my friend. Immediately he saw me, he screamed as he hugged. I told him to lower his voice. I came into the house. He was one of the few that I first told about my journey before travelling to Malaysia. He was so happy to see me that I am alive even after narrating my ordeal in Malaysia. He agreed that I should stay with him pending when I settle with my father. Apparently, he had finished his NYSC in Port harcort and had returned. He asked me to stay in the room opposite his since. The room was his brother’s who have moved to surulere. Abu said I should stay there. There was a small bed, a table and some few items of his brother there. He had two phones but gave me one to be using. He even bought the sim for me and gave me some of his cloths to put on. As days went by, I tried as much to settle with my dad so as to go back home but he refuse. But I was still in touch with my sisters and mother. They had even come to Abu’s place to visit me. They bring food and even money along. I had narrated my ordeal to them (mother and sisters). After a week I returned to Nigeria, I and Abu went out to a restaurant to eat. There was no food. My sisters had promised to come visit me with food but I was yet to see them and I had no airtime to call. So Abu bought uncooked rice and some items to prepare it. After cooking the jellof rice. We served it in a plate and we began eating. Way into the eating, Abu began coughing. I brought water and gave to him but the cough persisted. Before I knew what was happening, he began coughing out blood. Na so I start to shout for help ooo. People in the compound came in. One suggested we take him to hospital. On our way to the hospital, Abu died. Dat became another wahala. Police came and arrested everyone in that compound including me. Others were later released by the police except me. I was accused of killing Abu. I was pained. We ate the food together. But why did he die! I spent 7 days in police cell before I was released through the intervention of my mum and madam rose whom I gave my mum her number to call if she could get in touch with her. She actually got in touch with madam rose. Indeed the woman (madam rose) get connection ooo. This is the second time she would be helping to save me. After release, surely, I can’t go back to Abu’s house in Obalende. I was been released, madam rose, my mum took me back home. My dad was outside reading newspaper. Immediately he saw us, he stood up and asked me never to step into our house. Na so madam rose and my mama begin beg oo, at least to grant me an audience. My papa sef no wan hear that one. He told my mum that she herself to to come into the house because he had warm her not to bring me or have anything to do with me. It took about an hour of pleading, begging and talks with madam rose before he allowed us inside. He doesn’t even want to listen to my mum sef. When we entered the house, he said the only way for him to allow me into that house and pardon me is for me to buy him a car, because that was our agreement before leaving Malaysia. He had earlier told me that he was pained that I was leaving at that time. The money he was suppose to use to get a car for his business, that was what he used in sponsoring my failed trip to Malaysia. So he had said it, when I am coming to that house, I should come with a car for him. As my daddy was speaking, I have never seen him so emotional that he nearly even cried. He was pained that I disobeyed him. Me sef begin cry. I knew I was wrong. But my papa no gree. He said since I didn’t get him his car, that when I start work, my one year salary should be given to him. I thought it was a joke when he said it and we laughed. Not until he called his lawyer to prepare the agreement paper. 2 hours time, confirm lawyer with agreement paper don land for our house. My dad asked me to sign it. At first I was reluctant to do so but madam rose called me outside and advised me to do so since it would bring back the love between me and my father. She told me that my father could be testing my loyalty and he may not even collect it when I start bringing it. My mum still advised me to sign it that I shouldn’t worry, no matter how, she would be supporting me financially. I finally signed it. After everything, madam rose told me that one of her friends, his company was looking for a computer and software analyst. So if I was willing to apply. She said I shouldn’t bother about NYSC that she would help me out when I register so I would serve in the company. I did apply and I was taken. NYSC started calling for registration online, I applied. My first month salary was way above N100,000. After receiving it, I gave it to my dad and he willingly collected it. Second month came and he collected it. I became bothered because I thought he was testing my loyalty. I thought he might not collect it but he was. As a guy, I needed some money to take good care of myself. But I remained calm and cool and went for my NYSC that life has been so good. God has been great to me. I have learnt a big lesson. God delivered me several times from death and He’s still doing so.

<<<<< THE END >>>>>
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 07, 2017

Lol, this is definitely fictional cos even though I know of the harrowing conditions nigerians live in malaysia, I know this story is quite overfetched.
But sha na God save me o, me nd my elder brother were scvammed under d pretense of processing study visa for us. After months of continuous sponging out of our parents money and enrolling us into intensive english course, we ewere finally saved.
I'm so glad to say we stayed back to finally get our bachelors degree and imn home now after conmpleting my studies. Na God save me say me sef no go carry belle like one other girl in same situationas me later found herself in.

Lion....
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by otokx(m): 8:30am On Jul 08, 2017
More Nigerians have flocked Malaysia in the past 12 months to "hustle" as they say but we know its as someone said "keyboardist" and "pay as you go" things.

Corruption is also endemic there, heard a particular university give Nigerians student visa on payment of 5000 ringits then you go there and do as you like but don't step a foot near their premises.
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by ovo12: 12:26am On Apr 28, 2018
dridowu:
Truly life is a risk but yet risk your life for only the thing that worth it.

No true big true.... most of this Asian countries no get human right.. dem wicked like mad
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by tabithababy(f): 4:36am On Apr 28, 2018
Nà wa o cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) / DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) / All About Banana Island Lagos State, History And Exclusive Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.