Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,981 members, 7,799,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" - Entertainment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" (52929 Views)

Man Tattoos Eyeball After Accident Left His Eyeball White And Cloudy (pictures) / Photos:Queen Chidera Chijioke, MTN Face Of Unity Nigeria Dazzles On Dream FM / Bad Santa! Father Christmas Sacked For Telling Children He Wasn’t Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by Hybrid600: 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
I hope your husband will appreciate this sacrifice tomorrow. Good luck.

Haznt he done that by Supporting the wife n coming together to open their own media .....
Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by bettercreature(m): 6:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
Geesanni:
MONKEY,E GO SOON B UR TURN
You need education
Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by bettercreature(m): 6:52pm On Jun 18, 2015
aameyah:

Wow. They didn't do anything wrong? Smh!
You need orientation
Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by aameyah(f): 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
bettercreature:
You need orientation

Look in the mirror Mister, you are the one who needs serious orientation. That you can live in Sokoto while your wife lives in Akwa-ibom doesn't mean everybody wants to eff up their family life in pursuit of money. How much dem dey pay sef?

They had absolutely no reason to transfer her to Abuja when they had a station in lagos and her husband was based in Lagos. Does that mean she is indispensable to the Abuja station? Now that she has resigned, has the abuja station crashed?
Any reputable organization knows you need to be close to your loved ones in order to concentrate and perform optimally, especially females.

It's folks like you who encourage such unwholesome practice and will not hesitate to sell your destiny for a plate of porridge!

Tufia!

2 Likes

Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by bettercreature(m): 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
aameyah:

You are the one who needs serious orientation. That you can live in Sokoto while your wife lives in Akwa-ibom doesn't mean everybody wants to eff up their family life in pursuit of money.

They had absolutely no reason to transfer her to Abuja when they had a station in lagos and her husband was based in Lagos. Does that mean she is indispensable to the Abuja station? Now that she has resigned, has the abuja station crashed?

It's folks like you who encourage such unwholesome practice and will not hesitate to sell your destiny for a plate of porridge!

Tufia!
So what are you going to say about Bill gate who order some of his top female employees to freeze their eggs? Or you will send an employee with 50million naira to train abroad and allow her to dictate to you because of her marriage,every company has their lay down rules which you must either accept or quit the job and in some cases you will pay damages if you quit
Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by Meelaw(m): 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
Which sacrifice?she did only the expected qnd needful
Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by aameyah(f): 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2015
bettercreature:
So what are you going to say about Bill gate who order some of his top female employees to freeze their eggs? Or you will send an employee with 50million naira to train abroad and allow her to dictate to you because of her marriage,every company has their lay down rules which you must either accept or quit the job and in some cases you will pay damages if you quit

Before Bill Gates would do that, best believe it was with the full consent of these ladies. And I believe it's also because such females are career ladies to whom having a family is on the bottom of their to-do list.
Having a family/children is not as important as it is here when they can easily adopt a cat.

Also, you should Stop making use of spurious examples/50 million training. Cool FM did not train her abroad. It was a simple problem that could have been simply solved. Why send her to Abuja when there is still a branch in Lagos. How did they expect her to see her husband, remember it isn't a federal government job that she can be traveling anyhow.

In my organization as a female during the last stage of the interview , the CEO would ask you where your boyfriend is staying. That is where you will be posted.
A happy worker is one that has both family and work life in balance.
Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by chaxking(m): 9:23pm On Jun 18, 2015
Come on u don't have to be negative here, if u have nothing positive to say. Just scroll paass angry
LaRoyalHighness:
Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
Park well.. I don't see any thing negative I said... Tolerance! If you don't agree with me ...locate lagoon.
chaxking:
Come on u don't have to be negative here, if u have nothing positive to say. Just scroll paass angry
Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by chaxking(m): 9:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
Park well.. I don't see any thing negative I said... Tolerance! If you don't agree with me ...locate lagoon.
Lool Smh Ok o
Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
Good! Ok Bye!
chaxking:
Lool Smh Ok o
Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by chaxking(m): 9:56pm On Jun 18, 2015
lipsrsealed
LaRoyalHighness:
Good! Ok Bye!
Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 18, 2015
Cadamlk:
You want to manage a company and not care about your worker's wellbeing and happiness.You that calls yourself boss cannot afford to see anyone hurt your loved ones(family)but always want to hurt others.My lady,you just earned a great respect by that action.They should go the hell with their creepy FM station.God will give you another job.Getting married goes with a lot of blessings from God.You are a good example to womanhood.
She didn't do it mainly for her husband, she wasn't given the 'platform' she needed despite her input. If she had that and all the goodies attached to it,no one would tell her to pack her bags and move. This is 2015.
Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by CoolBigSam(m): 12:16am On Jun 19, 2015
bigv:
As much as I'd want to say 'bravo, you did the right thing', I'd want to quickly point out that it's cos your hubby's financial status can conveniently sustain the family, otherwise you'd have a rethink and a different perspective to the 'choosing'.
Most people would actually infact continue under the guise that they're doing it cos they love their family.
Making the 'right' decisions sometimes doesn't translate into doing the 'right' thing.
Yeah true, but the right decision is always the right thing if it's divinely motivated.
Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 19, 2015
kristen12:
I don't think coolfm always consider their staff. Because that how they let better people like Ejike, Vanessa, Valeri, Yop, Maxy leave.
The day Mannie, Joyce or N6 leave ehn, I'll stop listening. The station is becoming boring sef..

I pray life treats Ɣ☺ΰ well Shine...Goodluck!!!
btw HML!!!!

The way in which you listed em all,one would think you do listen to radio stations from morning till night falls cheesy
Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by kristen12(f): 8:32am On Jun 19, 2015
sauceny:

The way in which you listed em all,one would think you do listen to radio stations from morning till night falls cheesy
I was addicted to wazobia and coolfm. So I know their names and voices very well.
Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 19, 2015
kristen12:

I was addicted to wazobia and coolfm. So I know their names and voices very well.

Does it mean you guyz don't have television lipsrsealed¿
Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by Geesanni: 9:50am On Jun 19, 2015
WAT TYPE OF EDUCATION,THAT AM AN ILLITERATE AND I HAVE B.ENG IN PETROLEUM OR DAT I DONT KNW LABOUR LAW AND AM EMPLOYED IN A COMPANY OR WAT TYPE OF EDUCATION PLS MR /MRS LECTURER.I GUESS IN WORK IN DAT STATION OR U BENEFIT FROM THEM EITHER INDIRECTLY OR DIRECTLY.PLS TEACH ME DAT IT IS GOOD TO USE UR WORKERS AS SEX SLAVE ND SACK DEM ANYTIME DEY MARRY.U ARE A BIG DUMBASS
bettercreature:
You need education
Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by kristen12(f): 9:54am On Jun 19, 2015
sauceny:

I do but its a problem for me to watch it. I hate watching television.
Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by kristen12(f): 9:55am On Jun 19, 2015
sauceny:

Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by Geesanni: 9:56am On Jun 19, 2015
I C U RE ONE OF DOSE MOFO ND DUMBASS ON DIS EARTH.MAY GOD PUNISH UR ENTIRE RACE ND GENERATION.I JST CONFIRM UR RE A LEBANESE.NO WONDA U KEPT SPREWING SHIT OUT OF UR MOUTH.U RE SO RETARDED,PLS UPLOAD UR QUALIFICATION (ACADEMIC DEGREE) SO DAT I CAN U D LOCAL SKOOL U ATTENDED.SHINE MAY EVEN B MORE BETA DAN U IN EVERYTIN ND YET U ARE SPREWIN SHIT 4RM UR MOUTH.JST because SHE SAID D Bleep IS OVER,U ND UR STUPID GENERATION GOT ANGRY ND THREW HER OUT,SHE IS NT A LovePeddler,EVEN LovePeddler HAS RIGHT TO SAY SHE IS TIRED OF FUCKIN.STUPID IDIOT.D GOVERNMENT IS PLANNIN U GUYS EXIT SOONEST.PLS REMEMBER TO UPLOAD UR VALID STAY PERMIT WEN U RE REPLYIN ME.RETARDED MODAFCKER
Curvinus:
This is smirks of sour grapes to me cos you begged to stay after you were transferred and when cool fm wouldn't budge, you bit the bullet and quit your job. But now all of a sudden, your talking of stagnation and accusing them of favouritsm even though you were willing to continue with them under those conditions.

The way I see it is you parted company based on mutual consent. So no need to start badmouthing them and further burn your bridges in the process as you might still need their platform one way or the other.
Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 19, 2015
kristen12:

Kk...I guess you the busiest woman
Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by kristen12(f): 9:58am On Jun 19, 2015
sauceny:

Kk...I guess you the busiest woman
grin Not really
Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by Geesanni: 10:24am On Jun 19, 2015
AAMEYAH DONT EXCHANGE WORD WT BETTERcREATURE AGAIN,I JST SAW IS PROFILE HE IS ONE OF THOSE STUPID LEBANESE.INFACT HE IS PART OF D FAMILY OF D STATION.I SAW HIS STATEMENT SAYIN WAT OF BILL GATE DAT OTHER PPLE TO FREEZE DEIR EGG,DAT IS AGREEMENT ND IS DIFFERENT 4RM TELLIN SOMEBODY TO GO 10000MILES ND WORK IMMEDITELY AFTER D WEDDIN,IF DEY HAVE DONE DAT B4 D WEDDIN DAT IS NORMAL,BT IMMEDIATELY AFTER D WEDDIN,ND DIS IS NT DEIR IST TIME OF DOIN DAT,SOMETIN IS WRONG.I HAVE WORK WT DEM,I KNW DEM IN AND OUT,THEY USE PPLE AS RAG
aameyah:

Look in the mirror Mister, you are the one who needs serious orientation. That you can live in Sokoto while your wife lives in Akwa-ibom doesn't mean everybody wants to eff up their family life in pursuit of money. How much dem dey pay sef?

Any reputable organization knows you need to be close to your loved ones in order to concentrate and perform optimally, especially females.

Tufia!
Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by Geesanni: 10:28am On Jun 19, 2015
SO DID U GUYS SPEND 50 MILLION ON HER WHITE PIG DAT SMELLS
bettercreature:
Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by Geesanni: 10:30am On Jun 19, 2015
NO QUOTE DAT LEBANESE (BETTERCREATURE )AGAIN,HE IS A BASTARD
aameyah:

Before Bill Gates would do that, best believe it was with the full consent of these ladies. And I believe it's also because such females are career ladies to whom having a family is on the bottom of their to-do list.
Having a family/children is not as important as it is here when they can easily adopt a cat.

Also, you should Stop making use of spurious examples/50 million training. Cool FM did not train her abroad. It was a simple problem that could have been simply solved. Why send her to Abuja when there is still a branch in Lagos. How did they expect her to see her husband, remember it isn't a federal government job that she can be traveling anyhow.

In my organization as a female during the last stage of the interview , the CEO would ask you where your boyfriend is staying. That is where you will be posted.
A happy worker is one that has both family and work life in balance.
Thank you!
Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by aameyah(f): 11:58am On Jun 19, 2015
Geesanni:
AAMEYAH DONT EXCHANGE WORD WT BETTERcREATURE AGAIN,I JST SAW IS PROFILE HE IS ONE OF THOSE STUPID LEBANESE.INFACT HE IS PART OF D FAMILY OF D STATION.I SAW HIS STATEMENT SAYIN WAT OF BILL GATE DAT OTHER PPLE TO FREEZE DEIR EGG,DAT IS AGREEMENT ND IS DIFFERENT 4RM TELLIN SOMEBODY TO GO 10000MILES ND WORK IMMEDITELY AFTER D WEDDIN,IF DEY HAVE DONE DAT B4 D WEDDIN DAT IS NORMAL,BT IMMEDIATELY AFTER D WEDDIN,ND DIS IS NT DEIR IST TIME OF DOIN DAT,SOMETIN IS WRONG.I HAVE WORK WT DEM,I KNW DEM IN AND OUT,THEY USE PPLE AS RAG

I hear you bros. No wonder he is forming Voltron upon rubbish.
The bull that people try to defend is beyond me. Thanks jare.

1 Like

Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by F22RAPTOR(m): 3:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
opososu:
Hunger go beat the two of you

LIE

1 Like

Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by Curvinus(m): 3:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
Geesanni:
I C U RE ONE OF DOSE MOFO ND DUMBASS ON DIS EARTH.MAY GOD PUNISH UR ENTIRE RACE ND GENERATION.I JST CONFIRM UR RE A LEBANESE.NO WONDA U KEPT SPREWING SHIT OUT OF UR MOUTH.U RE SO RETARDED,PLS UPLOAD UR QUALIFICATION (ACADEMIC DEGREE) SO DAT I CAN U D LOCAL SKOOL U ATTENDED.SHINE MAY EVEN B MORE BETA DAN U IN EVERYTIN ND YET U ARE SPREWIN SHIT 4RM UR MOUTH.JST because SHE SAID D Bleep IS OVER,U ND UR STUPID GENERATION GOT ANGRY ND THREW HER OUT,SHE IS NT A LovePeddler,EVEN LovePeddler HAS RIGHT TO SAY SHE IS TIRED OF FUCKIN.STUPID IDIOT.D GOVERNMENT IS PLANNIN U GUYS EXIT SOONEST.PLS REMEMBER TO UPLOAD UR VALID STAY PERMIT WEN U RE REPLYIN ME.RETARDED MODAFCKER

Did you by chance reply to the wrong post or you are just being half witted on purpose cos the meaning of what you typed above is completely lost on me.
Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by Geesanni: 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2015
I QUOTED U BASED ON DIS COMMENT U MADE.I WAS NT WRONG KID" This is smirks of sour grapes to me cos you begged to stay after you were transferred and when cool fm wouldn't budge, you bit the bullet and quit your job. But now all of a sudden, your talking of stagnation and accusing them of favouritsm even though you were willing to continue with them under those conditions.

The way I see it is you parted company based on mutual consent. So no need to start badmouthing them and further burn your bridges in the process as you might still need their platform one way or the other.
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) (Share)"
Curvinus:

Did you by chance reply to the wrong post or you are just being half witted on purpose cos the meaning of what you typed above is completely lost on me.

Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by Curvinus(m): 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
Geesanni:
I QUOTED U BASED ON DIS COMMENT U MADE.I WAS NT WRONG KID" This is smirks of sour grapes to me cos you begged to stay after you were transferred and when cool fm wouldn't budge, you bit the bullet and quit your job. But now all of a sudden, your talking of stagnation and accusing them of favouritsm even though you were willing to continue with them under those conditions.

(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) (Share)"

Then you might have to find a better way of channelling your energy cos you just wasted your time making absolutely irrelevant statements that have no bearing whatsoever with what was said above.

When quoting me next time, please try to keep things in proper perspective and for the love of everything sane, no need to swear and curse as your post would just get deleted and possibly fetch you a ban.
Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by RICKYMARIO(m): 1:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
yorke1:
Good you chose your husband instead of the job. I heard that Coolfm is owned by a Lebanese. Fvck those people with the way they acted insensitively to her new status. This is similar to what they did to Mase. You guys remember Mase of WAZOBIA FM and NIGERIAN INFO
also the owner of chocolate royale that produce expired things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase / 5 Richest Pastors In Nigeria - Forbes / Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.