Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

The Missing Female Corps Member Has Been Found. - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Missing Female Corps Member Has Been Found. (46289 Views)

NYSC Most Beautiful, Sexy, Dope, Frosh And Delicious Female Corps Members (PICS) / A Corp Member Has Been Declared Missing In Ibadan / PHOTOS: JSS 2 Student Impregnate Female Corps Member In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Missing Female Corps Member Has Been Found. by MistadeRegal(m): 7:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
Very good news.......but you said she said she slept "under the floor"........?
Re: The Missing Female Corps Member Has Been Found. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
handsomeclouds:
'Business gal' she must have been on a 'business trip' with the Indian foreigner..... I don't believe that her story!
hian! was it written that they kidnapped them from same location? Indian men that are stingy to their workers,plus they ain't good on the fyiokfield.
Re: The Missing Female Corps Member Has Been Found. by Nickymezor(f): 8:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
Wow, thank God fr her life. He is so awesome .
Re: The Missing Female Corps Member Has Been Found. by millionboi(m): 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
Lol
Bonapart:
cheesy grin or even boko haram
Re: The Missing Female Corps Member Has Been Found. by bnanzip(m): 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
Those kidnappers were fools. How can someone that can afford 10million stop a car by the main road? It is their follishness that made them enter into such acts.
Re: The Missing Female Corps Member Has Been Found. by MyMentor: 9:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
She should also go for medical test.
U knw wot i mean.
Re: The Missing Female Corps Member Has Been Found. by kayalla(f): 11:26pm On Jun 18, 2015
thank U Lord
Re: The Missing Female Corps Member Has Been Found. by Cavenchy(m): 3:56am On Jun 19, 2015
lolaxavier:

Security first! Why would you take a car by the road side all because you don't want to pay for t.fare. Go to the motor park to board vehicles. Do not hitch-hike by the road side. I am a guy but yet i do not have the gut to take a lift in a car that I do not know the occupants/driver. Not to talk of a female. You may not have the opportunity to spend that N1000 you are trying to save...

True that. But remember she is a corper, Most corpers take lifts all the time, its not new. She probably had her uniform on, and most concerned Nigerian motorists who were once corpers themselves like offering them lifts, she probably didn't wave the car down, they probably stopped on their own to offer FG Pikin lift, and she jumped in like most corpers would. But she didn't know they were kidnappers. I mean, who the hell kidnaps corpers earning minimum wage? the clueless ones were the kidnappers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists / Beautiful Corper Rocks Her Khaki With Camouflage Top – Photos / What Is This Old Woman Doing At NYSC Camp? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.